In a galaxy far far away....

King Sean04

Well I got bored and was using photoshop and came up with this:

[spoil]
starwars.png
[/spoil]

Critique it, comment on it, talk about it, flame me for it, I don't really care :lol:

DeletedUser

I would love to flame it but i lack the talent and in fact i think it looks pretty good. A couple of points/questions though
1) Needs something right, perhaps a name or something
2) What is the thing on the left?

Other than those things looks good *thumbs up* :)

King Sean04

I couldn't think of text for it XD and the thing on the left is a planet lol

Kaiser Minear

Well I got bored and was using photoshop and came up with this:

[spoil]
starwars.png
[/spoil]

Critique it, comment on it, talk about it, flame me for it, I don't really care :lol:

As a matter of fact if we were rating this I would give it a 9/10.

The render is good, the background relates to the subject, and the red swirly stuff ties into the color of the stormtrooper.

Personally although the right side is a little bare I wouldn't suggest putting anything there. Unless it is a addition to the background, I wouldn't change it. If you wanted to make the red mix around the stormtrooper kind of creep down there shortly cutting off out of the picture I would think that wouldn't look to bad, also nice shading.

Good job

King Sean04

I agree the right side needs something... I'll figure something out

DeletedUser

I agree with all the above comments. How about a simple "king sean" as the text?

King Sean04

Maybe.... I was thinking of putting it in a star wars font....

King Sean04

I know about Dafont ;) there's also Fontsquirrel that's pretty good as well

King Sean04

Does Dafont only work with Photoshop? >_>

Dafont is just a font database where people put their created fonts on. If you were to use a font from there I suggest you use a program called suitcase or others like it. Suitcase lets you open fonts and turn them on and off when you need them. If you didn't and started up your comp it will take 10+ mins to load.

DeletedUser

Well, I kind've downloaded some free fonts I liked from there >_< But... how do I use them? :p My font's folder doesn't like them

King Sean04

try suitcase. I loads the fonts without affecting your RAM when you start up your comp