In celebration of my 5000th post.

DeletedUser67788

Think we can get this onto the w32 milestones thread?

'W32's biggest spambot: Edgey"

DeletedUser

congrats edgey:lol: you talk more than i do which i like:) i stir shit a whole load better though:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Think we can get this onto the w32 milestones thread?

'W32's biggest spambot: Edgey"

EDGEY STOLE MY JOB :O:O:O:O:O

u gotta wonder though how edgey manages to get away this this crap wheras if say nemesis posted this hed have the **** ripped outta him lmao

DeletedUser

# Total Posts: 5,018
# Posts Per Day: 5.01

... He had ages off from w4 to w21. Also the gap between when quitting w21 to w32 was insane, too.
2 and a half years on, while only being active for a year of those 2 and a half... And still having an average of 5 posts a day is intense.

Hint to be good at the game. Play it, don't post shit. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I believe Externals is part of TW. And the purpose of playing game is having fun and killing time.

So posting on externals stirring things up and flaming is good.!

scrappy doo

Should I be congratulated? I for one think my posting habits are extremely sad, but I'm not one to ignore a milestone. :)

I'm gonna have to stray from the regular and say this is not worth a congratulations...it's one thing to play a game and be involved to some extent, but I truly wonder what you do in your RL that allows the time you waste here...and save your speeches everyone.

Anyone that tells you this is not, in fact, a waste of time is full of shit. It's something to do when you have nothing else you want to do, not that you can't do...
There are just a lot of lazy ass people out there...
You ever hit 10k posts, please hang yourself... :)

DeletedUser75819

I'm gonna have to stray from the regular and say this is not worth a congratulations...it's one thing to play a game and be involved to some extent, but I truly wonder what you do in your RL that allows the time you waste here...and save your speeches everyone.

Anyone that tells you this is not, in fact, a waste of time is full of shit. It's something to do when you have nothing else you want to do, not that you can't do...

he's been around a while, mate. and 5 posts per day isn't much :p

more then the average, but not a huge amount.

still, that is a lot of time to waste.

DeletedUser

I wondered when someone would finally call this out ^^

One's forum posts is not TRULY indicative of the time he spends on this game, quite the opposite infact, especially in my case when my forum:playing time is approx. 5:1 haha :p

The time it takes one to PROPERLY play this game requires at least a substansial amount of time a day, farming, dodging, whatever comes up. 5 forum posts a day, when a single forum post takes approx 1 minutes shows that 5 forum posts isn't actually so bad compared to the time it takes to play this game well.

The thing I think IS sad is not the amount of my posts, more the manner of my posting "an epic quest" for example, is quite sad. :icon_razz:

Six months ago I'd have agreed with you, nowadays however I'm mature enough to run my life before an online game, other than the other way around. :)

And you had to ruin what had been a decent post. :icon_confused:

scrappy doo

I wondered when someone would finally call this out ^^

One's forum posts is not TRULY indicative of the time he spends on this game, quite the opposite infact, especially in my case when my forum:playing time is approx. 5:1 haha :p

The time it takes one to PROPERLY play this game requires at least a substansial amount of time a day, farming, dodging, whatever comes up. 5 forum posts a day, when a single forum post takes approx 1 minutes shows that 5 forum posts isn't actually so bad compared to the time it takes to play this game well.

The thing I think IS sad is not the amount of my posts, more the manner of my posting "an epic quest" for example, is quite sad. :icon_razz:

Six months ago I'd have agreed with you, nowadays however I'm mature enough to run my life before an online game, other than the other way around. :)

And you had to ruin what had been a decent post. :icon_confused:

Dammit, I never do anything right...lol

Seriously though, I have enjoyed most of your posts since I started playing this year....they are...dare I say...edgey.... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Tell me why do you play TW?
i suppose for fun and killing time. Thats wht many players do. Thats what i do.

And i consider the externals a part of TW. PnP is fun if not for you but for others it is. You might consider it as wasting time. But others might not.
I have fun and i enjoy posting. Its not waste of time for me and for most others.

So keep ur s*** to yourself. And enjoy what you do most and dont instruct other guy what to enjoy in TW. :)

scrappy doo

Tell me why do you play TW?
i suppose for fun and killing time. Thats wht many players do. Thats what i do.

And i consider the externals a part of TW. PnP is fun if not for you but for others it is. You might consider it as wasting time. But others might not.
I have fun and i enjoy posting. Its not waste of time for me and for most others.

So keep ur s*** to yourself. And enjoy what you do most and dont instruct other guy what to enjoy in TW. :)

Acid...STFU. External forums are where people like you loooove to run their mouths and try to piss people off.

I believe Externals is part of TW. And the purpose of playing game is having fun and killing time.

So posting on externals stirring things up and flaming is good.!

Wow, what a life YOU must have.

I play TW because I feel like it...period.

I was not telling anyone how to play the game or spend their free time, I was stating that this game and most other games for that matter, are a waste of free time if you so choose. So keep YOUR shit to yourself...

..oh, I forgot a smiley face to make it ok.... :)

Last edited: