In-game names

DeletedUser50733

I have often wondered about peoples in-game names, and why they chose that particular name when they signed up to TW. So, this thread is to share why you chose the IGN that you gave yourself.

I will start off - I chose NathanPotter because my name in RL is Nathan, and when I was 9 or 10 I used to look the spitting image of Harry Potter, so got the nickname 'Potter' and it just kinda stayed since then. Made sense for me to call myself NathanPotter when I signed up to TW :icon_razz:

Now, continue....

DeletedUser

mkzorxs :O

not my account anymore but, mkz=innitials or however you spell that thing :lol:
and roxs = rocks :/ i was young and dumb back when i made this account.

DeletedUser

lulu100

my name louise aka lulu to my freinds in real life
100 was because i always put 100% into something

boring but simpe lol

nathen do you still look like harry potter?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

lulu100

my name louise aka lulu to my freinds in real life
100 was because i always put 100% into something

boring but simpe lol

nathen do you still look like harry potter?

Come on skype and have a look :icon_razz: Or will you get told off again for chatting to me? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Ridz 13- My name is Tom Ridley (Similar to some evil guys name off harry potter im told 0.o) and Ridzis one of many nicknames ;) 13 because i used this name playing other games before TW and i was 13 when i made the username :)

DeletedUser

lol nathen im not going on skype today im too busy :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: this could get intresting

i choose my name unjustified because before i started to play this game i played on a game for about 3 years called tibia and got banned on it for excessive unjustified player killings :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

mine is a word change to make fun of the word by changing the spelling of it
i will leave it up to you to guess the actually word .. however i will hint means to be taken advangate of easy and not very world wise (gull-a-bell)

DeletedUser

RL nickname..my last name is Yarnell...and there were about five people in my school with the same first name as me...so we all got nicknames...Yarnie, Sprackie, Morgie, Fultzie are the ones off the top of my head :p.

LauraDestroya

The name I picked at work when we started playing Battlefield against each other.

If you couldn't figure it out, my real name is Laura. :)

DeletedUser61336

I have often wondered about peoples in-game names, and why they chose that particular name when they signed up to TW. So, this thread is to share why you chose the IGN that you gave yourself.

I will start off - I chose NathanPotter because my name in RL is Nathan, and when I was 9 or 10 I used to look the spitting image of Harry Potter, so got the nickname 'Potter' and it just kinda stayed since then. Made sense for me to call myself NathanPotter when I signed up to TW :icon_razz:

Now, continue....

I honestly was thinking of something similar to this nathan...:icon_wink:

Anyway, before getting to this game, I was addicted(truly addicted, like, I'm playing it now) to the game Total Annihilation, otherwise known as TA. Anyway, because I don't really want to type an entire thing out about the game, I use to make units for the game, one of which I called the 'krogenth'(rip off of 'krogoth' from the CORE side in expansion, Core Contingency). I really like the unit, and decided to get into online battle with it, etc., etc. And finally, I joined TW with this name... :D

DeletedUser50192

I honestly was thinking of something similar to this nathan...:icon_wink:

Anyway, before getting to this game, I was addicted(truly addicted, like, I'm playing it now) to the game Total Annihilation, otherwise known as TA. Anyway, because I don't really want to type an entire thing out about the game, I use to make units for the game, one of which I called the 'krogenth'(rip off of 'krogoth' from the CORE side in expansion, Core Contingency). I really like the unit, and decided to get into online battle with it, etc., etc. And finally, I joined TW with this name... :D

sounds gay.......

anyway I picked my name because the guy who molests me is called Jerry and sometimes he spoons me.....::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Also I have a foot fetish.....

DeletedUser

I picked tromboner1, because in my hay-day I played the trombone... sigh*

And I have the no.1 boner.

no.1 does not mean one inch

DeletedUser52054

krome = K first name R last name and 8800 becuase its a date