In-game names

DeletedUser46615

I never even named my account. A bunch of us re-started and I wound up far away from the rest of them. This 1 guy started an account for his sister whose name was Vilja but decided she did not want to play so I deleted my account and took hers over from the start. I quite like the name and grew very fond of it.

PS - I am back after a 6 week "hiatus" and want to wish you all a very Happy Halloween ahead of time. My favorite time of the year when the freaks turn out in droves...HAHAHA!

ViljaWitch-1.jpg

long time since i saw you post on this forum lol welcome back

DeletedUser

How about putting a fun twist to this topic? I heard this years ago on a radio station and I think it is pretty funny.

1) Take the name of your 1st pet.
2) Add your Mothers maiden name.

Put them together and that will be your new adult film star name. Guess I will start since I suggested it.

Precious McMullin :lol:

Try it because most of the time it will sound hysterical!

nasme

I don't do anything on this world anymore, I took up a different world with a different name, and I doubt any of you remember who I am, exept yarnie, since we got in to many fights, but
Nasme
I got so sick of trying to find a name that I just typed in name, but I accidently hit an s in there, so nasme,
I'm betting some of the people that have random Names because of the same reason, since no matter what world I join I find names like 21rfwe, (made up),
And yes I'm betting someone will say why didn't you just add a number on the end,
basicly since I don't like it, to me it stops looking like a name once you do that,

DeletedUser46615

How about putting a fun twist to this topic? I heard this years ago on a radio station and I think it is pretty funny.

1) Take the name of your 1st pet.
2) Add your Mothers maiden name.

Put them together and that will be your new adult film star name. Guess I will start since I suggested it.

Precious McMullin :lol:

Try it because most of the time it will sound hysterical!

Pepsi Comer