In game names

R3000

We need more aliveness on these forums

So I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is curious, why did you pick the in game name you have?

I just used my first initial and I'm the 3rd person in my family with my name so the '3' and then the 000 because I needed more figures in my name :D

FooFoo Pig

Cause this name just poped into my head and I liked it :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

So, my ingame name is (was) KA-Lamity...It's a combination of the first letter of jax and my name..."K" and "A". And it sounds like Calamity...which is an english translation of saiyaku. :D

DeletedUser

mine was originally from an african comedian and the last letter is the beginning of ma name ;) lol

DeletedUser

My name is from the well-known Afrikaans children's story "Brolloks en Bittergal" about these two Bigfoot-like cave dwellers who eat naughty children after cooking them in their cauldrons.
Picked the name to give any fellow South Africans I might meet something to strike up a conversation about, ended up (unintentionally) that most people think I'm a girl....

DeletedUser

I think South Park is hysterical and share Butters want to dominate the world :)

DeletedUser

I used to be known as Fanaticjam (might of killed you on halo or cod at somepoint! ^.<) that was gonig to be Fanaticjames but I ran out of space (it was for a game called kings of chaos D:) so Fanaticjam stuck.

But then on some other game it was taken D: And Flump was the first thing that came into my head, and who expects someone called Flump to be a tough fight :p

barratt-flump.JPG

DeletedUser

mine is from "ultima" i picked this nick a long ago. before there even was a game called Ultima
ya i'm old...and have played WAY too many computer games :)

i think ultima was already taken. so i added on the "one"

DeletedUser81451

I'm pretty much just the least creative person alive, so I used my first name Frank combined with the best rhyming word I could come up with.

Also, Old School rocks and Frank the Tank was taken, so i "creatively" changed one letter to an x instead,

DeletedUser

les is my name taken tryed less taken lesss finally we have a winner my new sig also about me i was in the 172nd Airborne infantry brigade many moons ago:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

0_o

less uses stealth mode! get him before he vanishes for ever!

DeletedUser87191

I chose Achilies

He was the most feared warrior of all time. At a standard height of 6 ft he killed warriors over 7ft to decide the fate of war on two men only. They would fight them infront of everybody and the winner is the overall winner. No more lives need be lost.

He eventually died in the city of Troy trying to save a girl. Love was his final downfall.

DeletedUser

Occult40 is a Hypothesis that a natural rhythm in the brain (Occult40 HZ gamma something or other) is what makes our brain think in an organized way instead of our thoughts being totally random or basic, basically it's what makes us intelligent and not totally about instincts. (just a hypothesis, not proven apparently)

But at the time I chose it I had no clue about all that, I just eventually googled my ign and that came up lol, the reason I picked it is because I was playing some other game a long time ago, and wanted to play as colt.45, but that was taken already, and under a list of available names occult40 was there, so I've just used this ever since. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Diablo 2 rogue.
I love that game used to play it all time but the cd broke and i can't play it anymore :(

As for my name i have been known previously by many names mainly from W6 -W9- W14 - 20 - -30 -31 and with iban but didn't stay there very long after my friends started to quit one after the other.
changed alot of accounts but i was called "Eradicator" on two of my worlds because i was a war machine and only relied on the support of my friends to defend because i only built nukes. and i chose "Mass" because it is like massive you would never know when i would strike and when i strike you could be leveled.