In loving memory of one of ~B~'s most valued.

DeletedUser71844

I would just like to take some time to pay respects to the late Tom Boyce (IGN : Craftyandsly).
He was infinite in his wisdom, and showed true skill and expert timing and strategy when he played this game.
He once told me that he played this game as he would play a game of Chess, he was a regular Chess player.

I knew him since I started this game, I fist seen him in a tribe named Sweyd. It was around about the time that HRC were in their prime. It tuly saddens me with the loss of Tom and I'm sure all of ~B~'s and LeGI0N's and W~A~W players will be sad to hear that Tom has passed. He was a true fighter, until the end.

Godspeed Tom,
(Very Honored Salute)

n1165564248_8314.jpg

For all those wanting to pay their respects, here is the place.

DeletedUser

Never met him but it is always sad when someone passes. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

DeletedUser

My prayers are with his family, do you know what happened to him?

DeletedUser79042

R. I. P. "craftyandsly". I hope he lived his - unfotunately short as it seems - life to the fullest...

robot out

DeletedUser92879

Rest in Peace, my thoughts & prayers go out to his family & friends in this hard time. He was an Honourable player, he deserved a longer life.

silvereclipes

Seconded R.I.P. truely a sad day when a fellow player cross's over the great veil to the other side one day we may meet again to play TW there.

KarmaX

May his soul find the right path. Heart felt sympathy to him bro!

DeletedUser

Rest in peace my friend. You were loved and respected.
I never met a more honorable and helpful man.
You are missed greatly <3

DeletedUser

My prayers are with his family, do you know what happened to him?

he was fighting cancer for a long time and lost in the end :/
he was still making jokes and he was still very active..
he was an amazing man

DeletedUser

Avery honorable man whom i wish i had know longer. R.I.P. mate

DeletedUser91028

R.I.P Tom (Crafty) I did not know personally I respected you as a fellow TW player You were a true soldier and will be sadly missed by everyone that knew you and on the whole of TW
May you now be at peace and my thoughts and prayers go out to your family
A warrior has fallen and World 30 will never be the same without

DeletedUser

Tears! Arrone (Drussx2) told me are only for girls this morning on skype!......
I remember Tom ..ever respectful. I met him first time TW when I expanded my clusters in a place called K28 W30...we became friends. It was the hey days of GREEN and I got him into GREEN (spoke for him) .We never stopped mailing and exchanging sweet nothings on a daily basis and he was one of my regular sitter and his wife has the same name as me. He stood by me and made it impossible to quit...He stood by me even on my last days in ~B~ never doubting me even when I was treated as - so many names!! I remember he told me " I believe you, never doubt you...good luck my friend...sincere salute". I turn to him for advice in my lowest moral and he was there!

I feel hard to say goodbye....like i knew him RL!!. TW fren lost..didn't know it would hurt this much. He struggle and fought hard against his illness and same time he had to think for his daughter who had health problems.
Such is destiny..I only wonder when my day would be! Tom, I hope I will be as brave and courageous as you were; with whatever problems you were having and facing and still find the time to console even a TW friend. The TW memorable moments I spent with you, your comforting words...I will cherish them in my treasured memory Lane (where lots of my loved ones are there already).

DeletedUser

never knew him but just want to say RIP. You'll be rememebered for sure! =(

DeletedUser

I too had known tom for a long time since march of 2009 when we were both baron's in sweyd, he was a very honorable guy i had much respect for him and still do my thoughts go out to his wife and daughter....

R.I.P Tom

DeletedUser

God Speed Tom, thoughts and prayers for your wife and daughter.

DeletedUser

R.I.P. Tom and my thoughts and prayers are with your family..

DeletedUser

he was fighting cancer for a long time and lost in the end :/
he was still making jokes and he was still very active..
he was an amazing man

Damn =/

At least he fought to the end. That's something to be proud of, a lot of people just give up when it comes to stuff like that. It's very sad.

DeletedUser

It is always a great loss to see a player come to call the deepest of RL fates. May he find peace, and to those that knew him, my condolences.