In memoriam: Norse

DeletedUser64969

Although I did appreciate the insight, Dave along with a few others contributed to the downfall. Not because they quit, but because they played for themselves.. Selfish players. who had bashers and never supported anyone. Dave/ immunesoul thats always been his MO. Dont fan his ego by saying he was key.

Edit lucky for me I ended up on the rim and a friend noticed me :) I now play with some great team mates

Anyhoo the world is NOT won or lost. We still need secrets. Play the game as it should be played, or dont dare be playing on another because your RL came first here.

Just came back to TW again, funny how how this comes from the person who's jumped tribes to save her own skin on w25 numerous times, i'm selfish I agree, but I was still one of the few people in norse sniping and stacking people before I quit when fighting 333 and the first border skirmishes with @night when kalcnic and white power ranger were attacked and nothing was happening, I'd said months before I was losing interest and would likely quit and leave the account to sam, not a good idea leaving someone who's useless with the rank 1 account but I didn't care, I should of found someone to replace me and just had a break, but shit happens, I left an account full of troops with 100s of nobles and made a pretty good position to further expand upto @night, it would of likely took a month to move up within a couple of hours of Power range pink .

I quit from boredom the game just didn't interest me and it likely won't hold my interest for long now, plus I was getting a feeling that scott would soon disappear then the tribe would go splat, And I like likely slightly added to the decision for him to decide to get a life as well, so I suggest you don't talk about things you don't know shit about, abit late to post this as i've being gone 16 months, I quit literally on Christmas day after realising I needed a break and it was pointless playing in a tribe that was divided and inactive, and morale bashers are key to the way I play, I dislike morale, people shouldn't get advantages for nothing, plus the morale bashers were my friends, I helped them and they helped me.

anyway just came back to see what happened to the world, the best tribe won nuff said, But I imagine if I didn't quit before the war started the power ranger pink operation would of being vastly different, I presume sam kept playing the two nerds account for awhile, after I left the stats show it literally did nothing, so I assume @night got an easy 6million points from two nerds, afterall I literally did everything on the account solo from the start, apart from a period at about 50k to 200k where I had coplayers farming from the previous rank 1 account.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116125

anyway just came back to see what happened to the world, the best tribe won nuff said, But I imagine if I didn't quit before the war started the power ranger pink operation would of being vastly different, I presume sam kept playing the two nerds account for awhile, after I left the stats show it literally did nothing, so I assume @night got an easy 6million points from two nerds, afterall I literally did everything on the account solo from the start, apart from a period at about 50k to 200k where I had coplayers farming from the previous rank 1 account.

Yes nukes where hardly even sent from the 2 nerds account. But Norse quit way before night was able to reach the 2 nerds account.

DeletedUser64969

Yes nukes where hardly even sent from the 2 nerds account. But Norse quit way before night was able to reach the 2 nerds account.

from what I gather sam logged in once a week just to keep it there :| wouldn't of being difficult for him to turn it 100% def and support the tribe, but w/e.

immunesoul

Reaction score
post is 5 years late, But I quit way before scott and mike due to needing another bout of eye surgery and had problems afterwards for quite awhile, then lots of other crappy things happened, so the two nerds account was left in sam's hands, who did nothing with it like he did nothing the rest of the world before I quit, I could never get a coplayer to play at night and take some of the load or even in the day for that matter. Shame my account wasn't used to do anything, But to be fair I had hundreds of villages of def out before I left, for those who always say I do nothing.