In memory of Pay!

DeletedUser

qft... and I'm in Ego.

Cherub, if pay was losing (and they haven't all been taken out yet. as jbak said they'll go down to the last man standing) it was happening before cherubs involvement.

Two of your members attacked anything (props to them the two attacks I saw from these guys was ok according to the forums) and when people like LR asked for support they were hung out to dry because they were "too far away" (check what r4ki did to bd despite the distance between their members).

So no C didn't do the dying while Ego took the villages...

The alliance has been pretty much a joke from day one, no idea why we still even have it to be honest as Ego seems to be doing C a favor more than being a partner in an alliance, then I read this on our shared forum:

All I can say is no and LOL....

little wonder pay! is giving you so much of a bashing here on the forums, they KNOW who cleared and nobled their villages, they don't need to be told by a third party trying to make a name for themselves on the world forums lol.

To jbak and others remaining in pay and to wherever tribe/s you may go from here good luck, I'm sure our guys up there expect nothing less than you guys fighting it out till the end.

Hey I've been supporting you guys with troops. I can't help I play defencively... I'll discuss why my tribe hasen't been helping. I'm I feel I've been making a preety big role.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Hey I've been supporting you guys with troops. I can't help I play defencively... I'll discuss why my tribe hasen't been helping. I'm I feel I've been making a preety big role.:icon_neutral:

Yes you have been playing a big role...the lapdog role. Cherub lost troops only to gain the goodwill of Ego!?

You just led your tribe into failure without even realizing it.

DeletedUser

We have been coordinating attacks together. You don't even realize that at all none of you got it right since Eternal Rest tried to geuss.

It's not my fault that BOSS didn't finish me when he could have.

I seriously thought that you guys were going to involve FearMe F. from the info I got...I was simply weaving my way around that 'secret' ordeal to see if you would confirm it, but anyone who was attacked by Cherub only to see noble incomings from Ego! (me) would know that you were making a lame attempt to coordinate.

Truth is Ego! really didn't even need your coordination.

As for the BOSSDATTA incident...if you were BOSSDATTA would you even noble yourself!?

DeletedUser

Well the move into Ego! wasn't ment to be into Ego! really lol, we are going to have a name change but haven't got round to it yet.

I just want to say I had nothing to do with the Ego! ~(C)~ allieance; I didn't agree or even know talks were going on.

DeletedUser

Wow, nice one LR! Not what I expected from you and I glad to see this side of you.
Thank you for a good fight!
Pay! fought well and had us up against the rope at one point, but I wasn't going to let you guys know you were doing well was I lol?:icon_wink:

Good luck to you guys in world 47.:)

DeletedUser

I seriously thought that you guys were going to involve FearMe F. from the info I got...I was simply weaving my way around that 'secret' ordeal to see if you would confirm it, but anyone who was attacked by Cherub only to see noble incomings from Ego! (me) would know that you were making a lame attempt to coordinate.

Truth is Ego! really didn't even need your coordination.

As for the BOSSDATTA incident...if you were BOSSDATTA would you even noble yourself!?

Very possible... My village may not grow fast...

I guess I need to post on my profile
If you don't see me growing fast, you know my troops are.:lol:

DeletedUser

Very possible... My village may not grow fast...

I guess I need to post on my profile
If you don't see me growing fast, you know my troops are.:lol:

No they aren't :icon_wink:

High barracks/stable/workshop = points.

DeletedUser

Well I got the high barracks.:icon_neutral: Stable and Workshop are right where they need to be.

You do not have even have a farm level 20 .. I can't be arsed to find it out exactly .. but I know your points say as much as your troops. You're as clueless about this game as you are in what you're posting.

DeletedUser

Pay! was a great tribe !

And hm... Respect to Gaga Apparatus who took locodice3 down... Hats Off.

For those who don't know loco, just tip his name in the W19 Browser :p

DeletedUser

Hmm, Pay! is still taking villages from Ego. Another one in a few hours. :eek: And someone thought full nukes didnt exist.

DeletedUser

Hmm, Pay! is still taking villages from Ego. Another one in a few hours. :eek: And someone thought full nukes didnt exist.

I wanna know a definition of a full nuke at this stage. Cuz it's deffo not a totally full farm due to village space being needed to grow.

DeletedUser

Pay! was a great tribe !

And hm... Respect to Gaga Apparatus who took locodice3 down... Hats Off.

For those who don't know loco, just tip his name in the W19 Browser :p

he was one the easiest targets i had in a while

Attacker: locodice3
Village: Barbarian village (476|523) K54

Quantity: 0 0 70 0 41 0 14 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 70 0 41 0 14 0 0 1

Defender: GagaApparatus
Village: [001] Incomming Support (488|539) K54

Quantity:
Losses: 0 0 10 0 47 0 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

I wanna know a definition of a full nuke at this stage. Cuz it's deffo not a totally full farm due to village space being needed to grow.

It's way more than a usual nuke at the 9,000 average village point stage since there is extra space due to mines 10 or under. Ask your tribemate for the report.

DeletedUser

It's way more than a usual nuke at the 9,000 average village point stage since there is extra space due to mines 10 or under. Ask your tribemate for the report.

Tell me which tribe mate? I actually am really interested.

I've kinda got my own problems to deal with in K45 without worrying bout guys in K54 who should be able to sort themselves out :icon_smile: