In memory of Pay!

DeletedUser

You do not have even have a farm level 20 .. I can't be arsed to find it out exactly .. but I know your points say as much as your troops. You're as clueless about this game as you are in what you're posting.

Fine, you'll see me grow big soon. Then I'll get you to shut your mouth.

Until then you won't see me talking as I know that is what you want right now.

Lol, I'm going to love seeing your demise.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

there was an account over a month and a half ago with a level 30 farm perhaps 2 months I forget...

DeletedUser

Farewell Pay!, as much as I disliked you guys at first, a couple of you grew on me, the ones I underestimated. Don't get me wrong, alot of the tribe was seriously out-classed, but there were a few diamonds in the rough and they deserve the applaude for lending their tribe some will to go on, when it looked like it was going to be a complete massacre. According to my intel, the leadership was in shambles, there was alot of bickering, and confussion amongst the ranks, and the only skills really displayed were backtiming. All of this and this wasn't even considered a real war in many people's eyes. But congrats are due, especially for those members that kept up the fight when all else was lost. Since this is sort of on the same topic, I'd also like to congratulate the Ego! members that were involved in this skirmish. I think we did pretty good, especially without much coordination amoungst the tribe. Cya Pay!, we can only hope the other tribes we fight are more like you :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Who is this GagaApparatus? :3 I just know WLA and Josh/Coma.

L@UI$

Good job to both of you guys, good to see the world is finally starting to get alot more interesting. There are still alot of good players left on this world, should be interesting to see how things develop from here :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: Imma eatchu :icon_evil:

lol...there's a lesson for listening to mingha and agreeing on me being a noob :lol:

he thinks you're a noob too just an fyi, and seeing as though you're close together watch out!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol...there's a lesson for listening to mingha and agreeing on me being a noob :lol:

he thinks you're a noob too just an fyi, and seeing as though you're close together watch out!!! :icon_eek:

Nearly everyone's a noob to him, but at least I'm a noticeable one, so i think I'll take it as a compliment.

DeletedUser

Nearly everyone's a noob to him, but at least I'm a noticeable one, so i think I'll take it as a compliment.

don't take him too seriously, he acts all big and mighty but deep down he's a snuggling little huggler :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

don't take him too seriously, he acts all big and mighty but deep down he's a snuggling little huggler :icon_wink:

He's more a troll than anything at times :icon_cool:

If I took him seriously, at times I would be eating a pillow.