Discussion in 'World 92' started by xankou, Mar 4, 2017.
Externals have been boring since in the 40s worlds
And who told you that? Cause I am guessing you haven't seen anything before the 90s, maybe 80s at best
For sure. I distinctly remember the forums being very lively into the 50's and past that.
bahaha made my day
I had a big sabbatical between 20 and about 60, but I am pretty sure the 60s were still fun.
I like the forums in every world, you get to meet new people. It's just annoying when they go dry
SHAGAN888 Mar 13, 22:42
Hey sorry to bug you I know your busy running the coalition, dodging and hiding from attacks and attempting to stop the inevitable but can you do me the favor of announcing to all your coalition players to please stop mailing me to join...Ive had over 90 applications roll through my mail box here in the past few days and to be quite honest the rest really dont measure up to the high standards we expect..Several have offered to spy for us but I told them that I thought 11 spies already was enough...
Lastly its of my opinion that this is all a waste of your valuable time an just restarting would be the best option, but hey what do I know right?
No reply but did address the coalition in their forums about the propaganda.....
Grenade Launcher wrote:
Guys there's lots of Love propaganda (aka bull shit) doing the rounds ATM and some of you need to toughen up.
-Member locality/spread (i.e you don't have a core).
-Alliance weaknesses (i.e. the alliance is falling apart etc.)
Rumour Delivery Methods:
-Third parties (who are actually Love minions/employees/arse kissers).
What can we control?
We can't control the rumours, but we an control how we react to them by remembering one simple fact: Rumours/propaganda is designed to de-stabilize tribes at the player, tribe and diplomatic level by exploiting player insecurities.
If you engage in conversations/gossip you fuel the rumours without knowing so stop it. You would be amazed at the number of emails and gyazo screen shots of skype conversations that end up in our Leadership forums from naive players and idiots. Remember everything eventually ends up in forums at the leadership level (i.e. your leaders, allied leaders and enemy forums).
1) Don't get sucked into rumours floating around, don't fuel them further by gossiping. Realise your conversations could end up in leadership forums of allies and enemies (i.e. gyazo screen shots of emails/skype conversations). Loose lips sink ships so zip it.
2) When you hear a rumour remember it's purpose: it's designed to de-stabilize.
3) Love have now pushed us out of the core, so what, they'll have to turn and face other Top 5 tribes now if they want a W92 win.
4) Love aren't happy about rimming our players only to have them re-spawn on the rim. They don't like us restarting and they don't like our alliance. We are mosquitoes to them now and rumours/propaganda is their bug spray.
5) Looking forward our current alliance of tribes may change. Some tribes may leave and/or be replaced by other tribes. ATM we're checking existing tribes diplomatic positions in relation to the alliance. We don't want half hearted alliances. You're either in our out. If one or two tribes walk I'm pretty sure the remaining tribes won't be reaching for a box of tissues.
6) Toughen up, it's a war game, we're here to fight.
Thought this would be fitting to place here in this thread, lmfao
Nice read mate
HAHAHAHAHAH Now that made my day right there....
I do try shag i do try........ someones got to like ya lmao.
he wont win it i will dismiss him before then maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
dukey shaddap we all know u two are lovers
sssshhhh your not supposed to tell anyone it was our secret this way they all hate him and i get all the love