In search for Account

DeletedUser102496

I am searching for a new account that I used to Co-play the Redkiller118 account and dud pretty successful on it until I went inactive due toRL Issues.

As the title says, I am seeking a new account that is decent at farming with average sized farms to loot. Farming is what I enjoy doing, if you look at the Redkiller118 account which now I csnt be bothered with it anymore, I managed to get plunderer of the day award for 8.1K villages which I used Farm Assistant. I want an owner that is dedicated on how fast their growth is which I am quite fast at nobling villages off players. I preferably want an account that has a good amount of targets in the area do we can noble them out. I prioritize growth of the account so I always refer to TWStats so we have a decent looking amount if villages taken per day.

If you are worrying about a future war and do t think you have the time for sending thousands of fakes, I don't mind sending fakes I don't mind sending around 5000 of them a day. I have played TW for three years and I am a very dedicated player. I would like an account that has an owner that seems interested in getting a lot of trains, preferably a Top. 20 - 50 account because there would be a reasonable amount of nukes instead of having more noble trains than nukes which isn't right.

Add me on Skype for more details: minimepatrickc

DeletedUser102496

Close this thread, got one account that was above the standards that I wanted.