In search of answers

DeletedUser

Hello?

I'm still looking here. But has ANYONE in council seen any solid proof that I've not been loyal to my then tribe? This in NOT a hard question! Someone, send me some info!

IF not.....Khole I want my damn apology.

DeletedUser

i would also like to see an official reply from the sheep council since it is still a bit unclear as to whether khare truly represents the opinions of sheep...preferably from the king of PnP 'capacitor' himself.

Come on guys, gringo has called you guys out several times..doesn't anyone care about him anymore? It could be that sheep council could be in turmoil right now..wonder if one of the top 2 tribes will take advantage of this and draw first blood?

DeletedUser

Hi there, I am only a lowly council member and I really am wondering what the hell is going on. Khare represents nothing about Sheep, in any way, shape, or form but he thinks he does. The fact he has even appeared has caused several of our best players to leave/been kicked and they are all the players that were in Donkey, which I personally find very coincidental.

Please don't think about Sheep when Khare is speak, he has no idea how to speak to anybody (even his own tribe) with the respect they all deserve, and all I can see is this turning into a dictatorship.

DeletedUser

Hi there, I am only a lowly council member and I really am wondering what the hell is going on. Khare represents nothing about Sheep, in any way, shape, or form but he thinks he does. The fact he has even appeared has caused several of our best players to leave/been kicked and they are all the players that were in Donkey, which I personally find very coincidental.

Please don't think about Sheep when Khare is speak, he has no idea how to speak to anybody (even his own tribe) with the respect they all deserve, and all I can see is this turning into a dictatorship.
surely you are not in council, so do not speak as council, OK?

I am sorry that he is afraid of something, it is my fault that I couldn't make him more straight but I will work on it, unfortunately he is new to this game but he learned fast but he didn't learn that internal issues shouldn't be said in public.

dan don't do it again please, OK?

DeletedUser

I'll have to admit that is a new one for me.

I thought it was common knowledge that a tribe included the members and the members only. The duke lead the tribe and put it first. Those two basic principles are NOT existing in Sheep.

Maybe that is the super awesomeness from other worlds that they have learned.

Khare isn't part of the tribe except that "apparently" there are several members willing to let him co play including Khole. So, therefor, Khole agrees with Khare which makes the whole thing a mess and Khole a failure as a duke.

This is fixed very simply. The DUKE comes out and makes things right. Just as I asked when in Sheep. But, khole is loyal to Khare more than his tribe. That is exactly why you have seen no comments asking people to disregard his filth.....and when a member of Kholes tribe comes on and asks to please not affiliate khare with the tribe he is a part of.....again, no word from khole, but khare is allowed to act as a member of not just the tribe but as leadership.

Is this picture starting to take shape?

DeletedUser

I'll have to admit that is a new one for me.

I thought it was common knowledge that a tribe included the members and the members only. The duke lead the tribe and put it first. Those two basic principles are NOT existing in Sheep.

Maybe that is the super awesomeness from other worlds that they have learned.

Khare isn't part of the tribe except that "apparently" there are several members willing to let him co play including Khole. So, therefor, Khole agrees with Khare which makes the whole thing a mess and Khole a failure as a duke.

This is fixed very simply. The DUKE comes out and makes things right. Just as I asked when in Sheep. But, khole is loyal to Khare more than his tribe. That is exactly why you have seen no comments asking people to disregard his filth.....and when a member of Kholes tribe comes on and asks to please not affiliate khare with the tribe he is a part of.....again, no word from khole, but khare is allowed to act as a member of not just the tribe but as leadership.

Is this picture starting to take shape?
Thats the most sense that has been made in this thread.

And if what that above quote is true to the story that has gone down within Sheep then I believe the duke has some serious questions to answer to his members.

PS. I would never have khare in a tribe of mine. :lol:

[SPOIL]Disclaimer
Any opinions I express about this topic are purely based upon what is written and explained well in this thread.[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Khare, I don't know what makes you think I am not, surely if you have access to the private forum you can see that I am. I am not trying to begin an arguement here with you Khare, but you seem to want one? We shouldn't be doing this in public, but I do not appreciate the threats that are being put my way, so if we can stop the threats we can get along just fine I think.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

If I may shed some light on this situation:

There is no one that have eyes in the Bored forums (including Khare, Khole, AND Gringo). We, aside from Mario, tend to stay of the PnPs (we agreed that Mario should be one of the only people posing in the PnPs as a representative for us).

I can say this because IF someone had eyes in our forum, it would come out very quickly exactly WHAT we had in our forum. We are a very tigh knit group over at Bored, and I am confident that any accusations of there being a spy in our forums is completely false.

Hopefully this adds a little Tide with Color Safe Bleach to Sheep's dirty laundry.

On a minor note, I feel that Khole and Khare's only goals is to stir up trouble in the forums. Perhaps they should go back under their respective bridges. You are making yourselves look incredibly poorly in public eyes.

eegah

And if what that above quote is true to the story that has gone down within Sheep then I believe the duke has some serious questions to answer to his members.

mmmm true...

But to be honest, I'm a bit ashamed to see how our tribe is shown his face here...

fadarofthedarkblade

On a minor note, I feel that Khole and Khare's only goals is to stir up trouble in the forums. Perhaps they should go back under their respective bridges. You are making yourselves look incredibly poorly in public eyes.

hahahahaa i lold so much. nicely done sling.

on a side note this is very very troubling to see a tribe looking like this. i think a reconized tribal leader of sheep shuld comment though. will clear up alot

DeletedUser

Thats the most sense that has been made in this thread.

PS. I would never have khare in a tribe of mine. :lol:

[NOspoil]Disclaimer
Any opinions I express about this topic are purely based upon what is written and explained well in this thread.[/SPOIL]

There has not been anything explained well in this thread :lol:

Im playing on a denmark server and do not speak danish, even that still makes more sense bahaha

DeletedUser

I can say this because IF someone had eyes in our forum, it would come out very quickly exactly WHAT we had in our forum. We are a very tigh knit group over at Bored, and I am confident that any accusations of there being a spy in our forums is completely false....

Hmm, I bet you have whole forum topics about Bwah's cross dressing pictures...?

Amiriteamirite!

On topic; I don't know what's stopping capacitor posting here, I'm sure he's reading this...

DeletedUser

Cap has had some PC issues which is most likely why he hasn't posted :)

DeletedUser

If I may shed some light on this situation:

There is no one that have eyes in the Bored forums (including Khare, Khole, AND Gringo). We, aside from Mario, tend to stay of the PnPs (we agreed that Mario should be one of the only people posing in the PnPs as a representative for us).

I can say this because IF someone had eyes in our forum, it would come out very quickly exactly WHAT we had in our forum. We are a very tigh knit group over at Bored, and I am confident that any accusations of there being a spy in our forums is completely false.

Hopefully this adds a little Tide with Color Safe Bleach to Sheep's dirty laundry.

sling, you are not a honorable players yourself and you had proved it, so it bestter for you to not speak in PnP.

I was fighting with two first ranked tribe of two continent alone for two mounts then suddenly one of nuts left to attack me(I killed all of his trians in first wave just to show that I can fight with him too then decided to relocate a bit far from him to go for him with khole and rush on nuts.

I think this is better for you to not speak in PnP and let who had proved themselves before now to do this.

all you write is bs

Lost serenity

sling, you are not a honorable players yourself and you had proved it, so it bestter for you to not speak in PnP.

I was fighting with two first ranked tribe of two continent alone for two mounts then suddenly one of nuts left to attack me(I killed all of his trians in first wave just to show that I can fight with him too then decided to relocate a bit far from him to go for him with khole and rush on nuts.

I think this is better for you to not speak in PnP and let who had proved themselves before now to do this.

all you write is bs

If anyone should not post in PnP, it is you, khare. You seem to have accomplished embarrassing yourself, and donkey, without even being a part of them. Great work.

DeletedUser

Well it appears we have our awnser as members of sheep are leaving and going to newly formed Donkey.

fadarofthedarkblade

all you write is bs

im sorry but bull. on your own fighting two top ranked tribes. if they were trying you would be dead. they would have enough nukes with noble to noble u out thats just how it is. all the sniping and stacking wouldn't matter.

you my good sir do not make sense when you post. you then come on here and state that other members of the world 43 community should not post while you are not a member of it anymore? i say get lost or get an account in the tribe and do something.

DeletedUser

Well. I have a hard disk crash and it all breaks loose on the forums...

Lets see if I can help with a few facts and observations.

Khare:

Is not part of Sheep and as far as I know does not have an active account on w43. His opinions are his own. I'll ask him not to be posting his assertions about Sheep or Donkey or individual tribemembers or else I'll need to take some action here in the public forums against him. I do respect his in-game ability. As others have pointed out, because English is not his first language his PnP can sometimes come across as 'wrong'. If he does get an account and join Sheep, I figure that I'll still ask that I do the bulk of the tribal PnP with Parge or some selected others. Observation: according to Khare he has a spy in Bored. I can't verify that.

Departures from Sheep:

Some are dismissals. Some are departures. It happens. Some would be welcome back once they do their own little 'tasks', others maybe not.

@Gringo:

I understand your distress at the accusations levelled. You know that I am working on a resolution. The external forums are not the place for this, as has been noted by others. You have a good reputation from other worlds. An unfortunate situation in w43 should not 'define' your TW career. I have only ever seen you play with honour. But even honourable people are sometimes in, or put in, intolerable situations.

With that said, I think as Parge advised a while back, "nothing to see here".

If people have questions, mail me in-game or privately on forums.

DeletedUser

With all due respect to you Cap.....and I do mean that. You are well spoken and level headed and the world would be a better place if more people were like you. That being said, this is where I disagree with you. You've made the point that Khare has no account in W43 and therefore all of his talk should be thrown out. That would make sense if the duke of Sheep didn't respect and value him more than his current tribe.

I've posted a bit of PROOF of what I'm talking about. It isn't IF but when he slithers his way into an account. So yes, he does represent Sheep.

Warm Welcomes.

So, to all of you in Sheep or the surrounding areas. I'd like to give you a little taste of why you should give Khare a warm welcome.

ben failed...What?
The merge was to save donkey?

[3/18/2010 8:23:11 AM] khare.: I let him to prove himself
[3/18/2010 8:23:21 AM] khare.: Donkey was falling and he made a merger to save donkey

[3/18/2010 8:25:13 AM] khare.: I come back to be sure they will not fall as they were loyal to me
[3/18/2010 8:25:30 AM] khare.: if you are in friendship with bored you have two options
[3/18/2010 8:25:35 AM] khare.: and just two options
[3/18/2010 8:25:47 AM] khare.: when I come back I will declare on BORED

This one is my favorite!
[3/18/2010 8:31:52 AM] khare.: we can attack both FRST and BORED at the same time too but I don't want anyone feel pressure

[3/18/2010 8:34:33 AM] khare.: I don't like two guys in Donkey too, but I respect them if they stay loyal to the tribe
hmmm, here he respects me IF I stay loyal?

[3/18/2010 8:36:04 AM] khare.: I want to start a riot

[3/18/2010 8:39:26 AM] khare.: sam and ben couldn't lead tribe
[3/18/2010 8:39:40 AM] khare.: they are very good players but they were greedy
[3/18/2010 8:39:47 AM] khare.: they tried to do point whoring

[3/18/2010 8:43:03 AM] khare.: I am aware about a woman in BORED
Is he still talking about my wife that played the game but has quit back when it was still NUTS?

Hey! Some sound logic!
[3/18/2010 10:24:37 AM] google_berry: How Khare got in the chat room I do not know, but he has no say in this tribe, so the whole shooting match was a waste of time...

Did I tell you I like this guy!
[3/18/2010 10:34:33 AM] google_berry: I just blocked him..
[3/18/2010 10:34:39 AM] google_berry: Don't need to read that drivel..

Then he went on about how great he is....(I think many of you have seen that before here eh?)
and I passed 5 OPs without loosing even a villages
[3/18/2010 11:43:55 PM] khare.: and I was under their full force
[3/18/2010 11:44:31 PM] khare.: for instance in first 5 OPs I killed 1500 nobles without loosing a village and without recieving supports

Ah, but now a few words from our "leader"
[3/19/2010 5:34:12 AM] khole: yes I believe it
[3/19/2010 5:34:19 AM] khole: but pelase leave this things to me
[3/19/2010 5:34:26 AM] khole: and stop talking in thise mode
[3/19/2010 5:34:49 AM] Gringo: in what mode?
[3/19/2010 5:34:54 AM] Gringo: us talking about khare?
[3/19/2010 5:35:02 AM] khole: no...
[3/19/2010 5:35:22 AM] khole: I mean talking on something that just waste your time
[3/19/2010 5:35:33 AM] khole: just go on your game and take more villages
[3/19/2010 5:35:40 AM] khole: that's good spending time for you
[3/19/2010 5:35:44 AM] khole: khare is free to talk
[3/19/2010 5:35:53 AM] Gringo: why is he free to talk
[3/19/2010 5:36:05 AM] Gringo: why is anyone allowed to talk sh#t about our tribe
[3/19/2010 5:36:33 AM] khole: that's not sh#t gringo
[3/19/2010 5:36:39 AM] khole: if you know khare from the past

And, after all of this I'M the one asked to stop talking about him
[3/19/2010 5:37:20 AM] khole: stop talking about himm RIGHT NOW
[3/19/2010 5:37:40 AM] Gringo: that is funny
[3/19/2010 5:37:44 AM] Gringo: I have to watch what I say?
[3/19/2010 5:37:49 AM] Gringo: about a non tribemate?

[3/19/2010 5:40:53 AM] Gringo: The REAL problem is that you give him credit
[3/19/2010 5:41:09 AM] Gringo: that is the big problem
[3/19/2010 5:41:22 AM] Gringo: I think that makes you compromised

[3/19/2010 5:42:30 AM] khole: we need you to do exactly your jobs
[3/19/2010 5:42:37 AM] khole: everyone have roles here
[3/19/2010 5:42:41 AM] khole: and lets everyone do their jobs
[3/19/2010 5:43:01 AM] Gringo: how about the role of defending our tribe!

But you see, I was ruffling feathers by my questions. I was putting the tribe first instead of a trash talking tribe quitter.
[3/19/2010 5:48:31 AM] khole: but with these public conversations you are disturbing everything in our tribe

[3/19/2010 6:22:58 AM] Aaron>>zacheod4>>or April Fool: go khole just kick out anyone who talks bad about khare
[3/19/2010 6:23:06 AM] Aaron>>zacheod4>>or April Fool: that will solve everything
[3/19/2010 6:23:07 AM] khole: no one is going to be upset...
[3/19/2010 6:23:26 AM] khole: having problem with khare shouldn't cause bad situations here!
[3/19/2010 6:23:54 AM] Aaron>>zacheod4>>or April Fool: yet he is still in the chat, and you defend him
[3/19/2010 6:23:56 AM] sara: why are you not dealing with it?
[3/19/2010 6:24:36 AM] sara: a big leader listens to his members. you told it yourself
[3/19/2010 6:24:36 AM] khole: why you think I'm not dealing with it?
[3/19/2010 6:24:49 AM] sara: don't know. You never told is why

[3/19/2010 6:48:23 AM] khole: so go out of this tribe ASAP! if you don't' want to be leaded by me
[3/19/2010 6:50:30 AM] khole: you will see what we are capable of soon

[3/19/2010 6:59:10 AM] khole: I told him to stop talking about it here too
[3/19/2010 6:59:15 AM] Gringo: why do you allow your "friend" who you listen to and respect to say things
[3/19/2010 6:59:34 AM] Gringo: to stop his lies and to stop talking are two differnt things
[3/19/2010 7:00:07 AM] Gringo: I am disturbed you value someone like that
[3/19/2010 7:00:19 AM] khole: he can say anything he want... but I don't allow anyone to say anything wrong in my tribe's chatroom
[3/19/2010 7:00:30 AM] Gringo: lol

[3/19/2010 7:04:02 AM] khole: yes AARON you want to hear it? yes I want him back and if it will be nessecary I'll give him my account to play with
[3/19/2010 7:04:04 AM] Gringo: your actions say that you don't mind this cancer here
[3/19/2010 7:04:05 AM] khole: have you any problem with it?
[3/19/2010 7:04:12 AM] Gringo: I do!
[3/19/2010 7:04:15 AM] Gringo: absolutely

[3/19/2010 7:04:29 AM] Gringo: you need to step down

But, at least Khole can see this big surprise
[3/19/2010 7:08:46 AM] khole: 'm sure his coming back will make some othjer problems too
[3/19/2010 7:16:25 AM] khole: yes, but I'll tell him to leave tonight if he don't want to co-play with anyone

It is not if he is welcomed, but IF HE WANTS back in.

So...I wanted out.

And that is a wee bit of the leadership of Sheep. Warm fuzzies? (bad joke)

DeletedUser

cap, I don't want to write as you asked me to not write here, but I think now you find that Gringo is working for bored with what he wrote.

It is more easier than drinking water to be sure that gringo is giving the world whole of info that he could have.

seems that bored are not stacking him and now he is begging to whole of the world to stack his villages.

I don't care what others wants to do but tribe should never invite him again and let me rim him with an account close him.