In search of answers

DeletedUser

Khare.....

This is just great. So.....lets play a little game. It's called don't speak unless you can back it up. You can ask me or point out ANYTHING I have said here and question it's TRUTH. Anything you want to ask, I'll do my best to prove it to you.

But...here is the bad part for you. You have to do the same.

So, I'll entertain anything you want. But I get a turn as well. Remember, this is how this started.....so beings as I have the floor. I would like ONE bit of proof that I've asked for any support, either that, or you come back on and admit that you speak in lies.

Also, maybe you could do something to me, or at least try to, if you didn't QUIT.

I don't care what others wants to do but tribe should never invite him again and let me rim him with an account close him.

What tribe do you speak of? You don't have one. And, you've screwed up one of the better tribes in W43. Congrats. So, if anyone is begging, it would be you, the quitter for a chance back to redeem yourself. Nice start by the way....WHAT A TRIBEMATE! I'm sure everyone would love to have you in their tribe.

Tell me now. What did I do to you? You were talking crap about me before I joined Donkey. I have grown fast and well, helped my tribemates and been loyal to the long survival of not Gringo, but of Donkey/Sheep whatever. I started on the rim much later than you and Khole and outgrew you both. But, I must be point whore. That is why my ODA is so poor as well. BTW, if khole hadn't just eaten a PILE of inactive villages, I'd still be bigger than him......

Does that make him a point whore as well?

So, one last point. Why do I go public? Because you don't have the balls to ever talk to me directly. Everything I hear is about me from you, never TO me. You brave leader you.

Questions for the mods....do I get in trouble to talking crap to a player who sticks his forked tongue out in worlds where he has no account?

hmmm, I do know that in Sheep, talking about him is a big no no.

Cheers!
Gringo

DeletedUser

LOL....

I think Khare is playing the game! He's not speaking unless he can back it up with facts.

DeletedUser

LOL....

I think Khare is playing the game! He's not speaking unless he can back it up with facts.
We all know you kinda won that argument/debate.

However the more you feel the need to announce it and rub it in the less you win :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

cap, I don't want to write as you asked me to not write here, but I think now you find that Gringo is working for bored with what he wrote.

It is more easier than drinking water to be sure that gringo is giving the world whole of info that he could have.

seems that bored are not stacking him and now he is begging to whole of the world to stack his villages.

I don't care what others wants to do but tribe should never invite him again and let me rim him with an account close him.

Just saying He is not "begging to whole of the world to stack his villages". I think you should know things before you make comments about them.

DeletedUser

This is very beautiful that BORED fans just defend gringo.

Hope who should knows what really happened, understand that and everyone in sheep and out of sheep who were working with me believe in me again.

ladies and gentlemen, there is no need for more explanatiuon.

bored is afraid of fighting with FRST.
They force their men to tempt us to attack FRST(we could but we didn't and there is no need for more explanations) then both sheep and FRST could be weaker.
I do not say anything to FRST to do but I remember FRST leadership was really clever and they could get very hard decisions even when their tribe has relation with another tribe.

I am just fan of sheep and yes, I do not have an account in sheep yet and I do not want to answer you guys in PnP till cap let me do it and even when I was leader he was who get decisions about PnP things.

if you have questions ask him directly and these things should not be revealed and I didn't want to play with open hands but as you are continueing it I have to reveal one of facts.

maybe I reveal more facts if bored do not stop its writers in PnP.

If you want this game to be more fun, don't force me to reveal facts because all of tribes around bored will attack them and it is not what I expect to see because I like to see they fight back too.

DeletedUser

Khare. With respect.

There are many smart readers of the forums. They can see what is happening if they want.

Don't give this topic further airtime. We each play to our strengths in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm..it seems that while you are telling off khare, you are agreeing to his last post as well and even went so far as to call BORED! fools.:lol:

OK, i guess that fixes it..Khare, while as big mouthed as he is, has spoken the truth.
The question up next is what is sheep or FRST gonna do about it?

DeletedUser

I offered my opinion that there are smart readers, game players and fools. Some categories overlap sometimes.

The next posts will probably start to sort out who is who. I'm hoping that the smart readers are in the majority ... they don't need to post. ;-)

eLeMeNOhPi

Enough of fight and insulting even if it is mild. :)

Consider it as a warning :)
(I'm not pointing at any particular individual)

P.S: I'll edit some of your posts later... Contact me if you think it's injustice

Regards,
eLe

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I insulted only two guys and spoke very nice with others, are you duke,barons and everyone?(maybe I am making a mistake but this is enough that I saw it with my own eyes in BORED forum that it was you who gave info to them), I wish it will be enough and you stop begging the world to help you come back in sheep as who should invite you again is not no one out of Sheep and if it is not for coming back to sheep it means you are continueing what you had planned to do, so shhh ;)

lets have fun and let tribe to decide about you themselves and really about 10 people who knows you, suspect you, so this is better for you to be silent and beg for your life if tribe decide to rim you.

you just to me shut up and one were busy in repeating to east something that I can't write it here :p

I gave everyone some info and almost most of them were wrong that info those reaches to you are in hand of BORED like possible co-playing with khole, so its better for you to not speak more.(you didn't hear things from me directly but you heard from who I trust them and had proved themselves to me, now world can learn a new way of finding spy)

Yes you did, stella is a good proof of that.(I don't want to give a completely history about stella and you but this is what it is).

who are you? (rofl)

Whoa Khare, you brought me on this.
You know what, I'm getting sick of you and all of your accusations about Gringo being a spy to Bored!
How could you accused someone when you have no proofs?
Well mainly everyone who aren't fond of you (aaron, sam, etc) are spies and traitors to you,
Am I right?

I have a connection in Bored! and that guy is telling me that Gringo isn't a spy.
Maybe your RL friend who you claimed to be sheep's spy in Bored! is just the same like you and all of your RL friends in W43.
Epic fail!

and let me be frank with you,
I think you gotta stop posting here,
you really really made yourself looks bad.

18flo18

This is getting interesting, cmong sheep's leadership, where had you been? state all the facts so we all know who brought this disaster to a supposed to be great tribe like sheep.
This khare. guy seems like an ignorant person.
My suggestion for you is to hold your words if you're not in the leadership or not even in this world, let the one who has the right to talk and clear things.

cheers

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good old khare. never out of the limelight and always causing some kind of trouble even when he leaves a world :lol:

I didnt think the merge would work at all, Donkey kick some of the most active players who started later yet say its not about points, (me,fearmetwice, and a few others) also with 3 tribes merging the council room was never going to be even, I was left to lead OwP not even having a clue what we were to Sheep; if we would get nobled; and what was happening between the tribes. Ex Donkey members would want to remain in the council whilst the Snow and OwP would want to get their respective dukes and barons into power it would always be a power struggle in what was thought of as to be a tribe that could be another super power in the world big enough to challenge Bored and FRST.

All in all it doesnt really matter what has been said, keep that in game if he doesn't tell you there then trust me khare wont tell you at all, either he has no proper reason (all coincidental) or he is too stubborn to see when he is wrong.

What remains to be seen is how Sheep will seperate, with googleberry taking some of OWP with him and some sheep members, also Donkey starting out again it will be a tense time ahead for all members with relations between the tribes at an all time low.

DeletedUser

the bigger question i would like to ask is which of the two top tribes would seize this opportunity of a highly weakened western rim as it will surely give them lot of space to expand if sheep/donkey is out of the picture.

I just hope BORED! stops its pretense that it is waging war all over the place with noobish tribes (it is simply a guise to conserve your troops and make a big push when the right opportunity presents itself) and decides to take on a real challenge.FRST would have been eager to rush into the rim at this opportunity, but i believe they are busy trying to mop up the CoD members.

The fact of the matter is, the top tribes cannot hope for a weaker rim in W43 than what is presented to them now. Take it or forget about it coz once the good players in the rim with common ideals start merging back, they are gonna become pretty hard to stop.

ancient mariner

@ Khare

Well what i know about bored is that this is tribe generally made up of friends and those who merged from nuts were also friends.So spying in Bored is impossible. And khare if you even had a spy in bored give us proof of your worthless talking.
Well khare what i sum up with this thread is neither leadership of sheep/donkey were good enough to lead top tribe nor they are capable of doing it nor they will be capable of leading in future (capacitor i am not targeting it for you , you may be good leader but khare with his baseless proofless arguments is making it look bad for you all guys until he post any good screenshot).
Well khare you sound more like a double agent who only spy for others not capable of handling spy network.

@Khare's spy in Bored! ::: Well if you are there and reading my post then you should quit this world as being in nuber 1 tribe and spying for fool like khare who could not even cover you up and make your life worse in w43 and even sping for a Donkey which shed its skin to become sheep in order to provide food ,are you really NUTS ??? or you really Got BORED!
well atleast choose whom to inform if you want to spy.

@ Capacitor.:::No doubt you may be good leader but until whole public see the proof of khare's truth till then your tribe will be looking bad in forums /this world and mere food as being a top tribe you are disorganized with internal problems going around (this is what this thread make sheep look like with current rebels going around now clearly visible)
And till you give the truth Girngo will be hero of this thread :D

Lost serenity

This is getting interesting, cmong sheep's leadership, where had you been? state all the facts so we all know who brought this disaster to a supposed to be great tribe like sheep.
This khare. guy seems like an ignorant person.
My suggestion for you is to hold your words if you're not in the leadership or not even in this world, let the one who has the right to talk and clear things.

cheers

From what I hear they are just as bad as Khare. Maybe they are too afraid to post, or clear things up :p
I have to say I used to like Donkey/Sheep. Now, I cant wait to see them fall apart.

DeletedUser

Ok guys... If you didn't see any posts from me here, that doesn't mean I haven't any words to say to the world, I just don't come here unless it will be necessary...

Here is some points on what I read from khare. gringo and some others those told us good points.

1. Khare came into our chatroom by the accident and one of his friends that was in our chatroom invited him, and then one who had privs to kick him from our chatroom wasn't online to do something, so he stayed there... after a while I'd love to see he is there, because his conversations with others could help us know our new members better, he was leader of most of them before and I was just watching to see something new about our new members which were in sheep from ex-donkey, So that helps me to know them better and after it successfully I knew some traitors and some others which weren't loyal to the tribe.

2. I like khare's style of playing, he is a good player, but as you see not a good PnP writer, So If I told I want him back in our tribe, that was really for his experiences in playing this game not for his talking with others. (I see gringo is telling you wrong conversations, he is deleting every line of it that he don't like to be seen by the world)

3. I just asked gringo to stop talking, because I knew khare. and I knew I couldn't make him stop, they was just talking in our public and they were just making anarchy in the tribe for other members, If you see I asked gringo to stop talking, well that was for his big mouth.. I told him several times if you have any words to say just come on hidden conversation and tell us what's on your mind in hidden conversation not in public conversation (I'm sure all other nice leaders don't want to see their public relations are destroying because 2 persons are arguing each other and saying something that the whole tribe shouldn't know anything about their argue)

4. I never told gringo or someone else that you're spy... I just asked them to stop talking with khare in that time to stop making anarchy in our tribe, but that seems they loved to make anarchy (If they can copy here one word from me that I said they are spy, I'll leave this world just now), and yes I'm so glad that they left us, now all of remaining players are together and on the back of the whole tribe and we don't have any members with big mouth to open it and say anything that they want, so we haven't anarchy anymore in sheep.

5. Gringo chose to left us just for 2 reasons: 1. he cant shut his big mouth when leaders want him to be quiet and stop making anarchy, so he don't accept orders for his OWN TRIBE. 2. He isn't a loyal member to his tribe, he joined donkey from their enemy tribe, so I think this is clear why he wasn't loyal... a loyal player won't leave the tribe till the end, even if they feel bad in some times, they will be patient and will go to forward to have better futures, but when we haven't this matter our first choice is clicking on leave the tribe (Punishment will be there for this leaving)

So I think this is enough for me spending my valuable time to be here for answering some sh!!t questions from gringo. I just told everything and hope everyone that have good eyes and good mind can understand my points.

Regards to all of you
khole

ancient mariner

lol i dont know who you really want to back up you make khare and Gringo both look bad but khare looked even worse as he was ignored/not backed up by you in spying controversy as you yourself told gringo was not spy or you never said he was a spy so still khare is lier as he/nor you have given answer to gringo's question.Seems gringo winning it all again :p.

Backing up gringo by saying that you never told gringo was spy and still want a mate that is giving unrest in tribe with calling out other tribemate a spy without having proof and you just throwing a member out when he want a proof on this allegations make your leadership even look worse, worse then gunz leadership in w36 :D

DeletedUser

you're the one that is going to make it worse...

If I didn't say gringo isn't spy that doesn't mean he can't be a spy...
If I won't back gringo because he isn't our mate, and when he was he didn't accept the orders
If I didn't say anything about khare reasons because those reasons are for him, if he like he can tell you, I'll say my proof to the one that I told she/he is spy... so no need to make me say something that I don't like to say

and at least I think you are a good friend for a good traitor like gringo... just continue to say he is winning this conversation and good leaders can understand what is what!

He just failed and lost this conversation first that he made this conversation public, that is failed because he is just trying to do something that even when I go to enemy tribe I won't share some info like this to them, because I have something that called loyalty to my old mates... my new mates will be my new mates and my new info will be shared with them, this style of playing is called dirty playing and has no place in us

DeletedUser

3. I just asked gringo to stop talking, because I knew khare. and I knew I couldn't make him stop,
Okay,strong leadership there :icon_neutral:

5. Gringo chose to left us just for 2 reasons: 1. he cant shut his big mouth when leaders want him to be quiet and stop making anarchy, so he don't accept orders for his OWN TRIBE.
Is that not exactly what you just admitted to letting khare away with? :icon_rolleyes:

If a player doesnt listen to his leaders (of course they must be good leaders) I will always be of the opinion he must go, no matter how good of a player he is.
____

There are alot of holes in your post, the above was just the most obvious, but right now I dont feel like picking it all apart. Theres one of two reasons for that.
1) I feel tired and have little energy to do it.
2) I have respect for capacitor, even though I dont really know him, and dont wanna rip on his tribes duke.

I guess we'll find out which reason it is in a little while after I have a quick nap :icon_redface:

Lost serenity

If a player doesnt listen to his leaders (of course they must be good leaders) I will always be of the opinion he must go, no matter how good of a player he is.

I agree with Techonology. However, if there is a misunderstanding (as you make it seem, khole) you should have worked this out and cleared things up in pm. But since you didnt, it is now becoming publicly known that you have/had internal problems, and it has made you and khare. appear as very poor leaders.