In the Eye of the Storm

DeletedUser

When the Tsunami came and merged with =Grim= and recruited themselves to the top in K73 we all knew a Storm were coming.
001961_full.jpg

After around a week the Tsunami had swallowed the eastern border, at that time our suspicions were confirmed.
47041-pinky_brain.jpg

We knew the Tsunami could come over us anytime, and the Storm would follow soon after.
This would be the greatest threat we would stand against, them being ten times our size. To answer to this
We gathered the tribes of the South West, we realised that we had to halt our hostilities to share the common goal we had together; Survival.
tax-agreement.jpg

Our strength grew, but the skirmishes were still going on. The Tsunami was not at us at any strength yet, but that didn't stop the few who were at us.
05582F03-Web.jpg

I am speaking for the ones whose stories are untold, whose future is uncertain. I am speaking for those who will remain unwitnessed, for the silent heroes among us. If we are defeated, it will still be our victory. We will not give up, we shall not surrender.

I am here to declare that the Coalition of the South West will no longer tolerate he harrastment of the Tsunami/Storm.

I am here to announce that SHO3K F, Relax! , TEC 73, ~ONE~, FENIX, ~BONE~, TEDDY / TEDDY2 Declares on Tsu/.

After every storm....there is a new day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99129

Can we please have links of the tribes taking part...

DeletedUser100507

umm with shock on your side you shall fail, easy war for sunami and storm really you just gave them an excuse to take you all at once, silly noobs, dont learn

DeletedUser

umm with shock on your side you shall fail, easy war for sunami and storm really you just gave them an excuse to take you all at once, silly noobs, dont learn

What? Did you want them to sit around twiddling their thumbs letting their greatest threat grow? No, and more power to them. Good luck underdogs.

.UnknowN.

Ruh roh, Okay, I'm quitting, too many tribes...NOT
This wont even be a "war" as TEDDY declared on us, and they havent showed us anything and basically handing your villages over to us, haha.

But Goodluck.

DeletedUser

LOL, I just started this world after a log hiatus and there is a war already in my rim K.

Well I will sit back and watch the destruction......

I have found in my past worlds, too many tribes = disaster for them. Communication sucks.

Good luck to all...

DeletedUser

I have to admire the courage shown by the underdogs. Especially since so far, we've been hitting TEDDY for some time now, and have had very little shown back to us. We've rimmed a number of Members, and IF is pretty much all gone now so we can have full attention elsewhere :icon_smile:

I shall look forward to this, and I hope everyone participating can remain amicable and show respect to one another.

Great job rallying round. You've brought up quite a coalition. I look forward to seeing what you guys can do!

These are the stats (Sorry, TWStats is down for now):

This is from when TEDDY declared solo on just S²ORM:

Beginning of the war
on 04.04. at 03:43:56

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 S²ORM 14 0 706.149 34.305
2 Nameless Teddy Bears 0 14 45.951 846.634

This is from the coalition declaration:

Beginning of the war
on 06.04. at 21:39:46

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Tsunami 6 0 58.753 38.819
2 S²ORM 1 0 110.468 302
3 3rd Shock Academy 0 0 0 1.452
4 BACKLASH OF A NEW EMPIRE 0 0 140 0
5 Relax! 0 1 14.623 548
6 3rd Shock Academy 2 0 0 3.710 20.593
7 3rd Shock Army 0 0 0 10.552
8 Nameless Teddy Bears 0 3 660 123.801
9 Teddy Bears 0 3 15.242 24.049
10 ONE NATION EMPIRE 0 0 0 43.878

Reveur124

I still laugh at the word 'harassment' in the declaration..!!

-tsunami

Last edited:

DeletedUser100507

like i said easy war for S2 and Tsu i got some friends in the tribe and tbh im right next to um :D

edit - Any proper war stats, twstats is offline :(

Reveur124

Side 1:
Tribes: Tsu, S²
Side 2:
Tribes: SHO3K, SHO3K2, SHO3K3, Relax!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72,088
Side 2: 4,764
Difference: 67,324

chart

DeletedUser

this shall be very very very fun XD Good luck to all taking part, the nub coalition is going to need alot of luck.
:icon_twisted:
- Dr Jager

DeletedUser

Good luck to the under dogs.

As much as i hate so many tribes 'gangbanging', I'll still wish y'all luck :)

DeletedUser105435

I have to admire the courage shown by the underdogs. Especially since so far, we've been hitting TEDDY for some time now, and have had very little shown back to us. We've rimmed a number of Members, and IF is pretty much all gone now so we can have full attention elsewhere :icon_smile:

I shall look forward to this, and I hope everyone participating can remain amicable and show respect to one another.

Great job rallying round. You've brought up quite a coalition. I look forward to seeing what you guys can do!

I 2nd this.

I also admire the effort you Lads have made to achieve this.
Of course I will attempt to stop you but nontheless. respect.

Im a firm believer in less sh_ttalk and more action
PnP in my books = pure sh_talk

gl to the underdog

DeletedUser

TAR-RAN;6481472 Im a firm believer in less sh_ttalk and more action PnP in my books = pure sh_talk gl to the underdog[/QUOTE said:
I wouldn't say PnP is pure...umm what you said, a decently put together PnP can be the making or the breaking of a coalition in succeeding in bringing additional underdog tribes in the area to focus on the dominant tribes fighting that coalition.

Properly used, that is the whole point of the forum, to find allies against your enemies, or to turn your enemies allies against them (this is where the flinging of feces lies)

I always root for the underdog's, so give em hell! but most importantly, have fun doing it.

DeletedUser

I am speaking for the ones whose stories are untold, whose future is uncertain. I am speaking for those who will remain unwitnessed, for the silent heroes among us. If we are defeated, it will still be our victory. We will not give up, we shall not surrender.
After every storm....there is a new day.

That declaration... it is so romantic, I am really touched... Sounds almost like a speech on a funeral, but the funeral of the author.

DeletedUser99129

"After every storm....there is a new day."

I vote that Tsu and S2orm change their names to 'A New Day' once this war is over ;)

DeletedUser99976

You wanted them to wait until they couldn't even put up a fight? Do underdogs!

DeletedUser104866

Well PnP can obviously be a good weapon when used correctly.

Just thought I would have a little browse.

[SPOIL]
teddyFORUMS.png
[/SPOIL]

Maybe Leave a little Farewell letter for them to remember us by.

[SPOIL]Hello Peoples of the Rim!

Well we are quite proud to see the little co-allition you formed against us in Storm. Sadly however I don't ever recall a single mass co-allition that actually succeeded. :(

I'll try and lighten the mood for you with a joke.

What happens when you put the warlords of several Tribes in a shared forum togther?

1317748432_fail_08.jpg

Now we here over in Storm are nothing if not pleased that you have all banded together under the one; if not rather large banner. See now this saves us from having to find out where the loyalties of your Tribes Leaders really are. You can all see the stats the same as me, you all know what is coming. Your own leaders even said that after the Tsunami comes the Storm and that time is finally here.

You may even by now be wondering why im even here bothering to write this to you? Well it's very simple really:

Were just a Bunch of Noobs over here and when someone said "HEY LETS GO TO THE EXTERNALS AND SEE THEIR PNP!" - Well after much deliberation the Council finally decided that this forums must be what everyone was referring to when they said "Externals". - Because surely it can't be anything to do with that yucky "outside" place people talk about!

Now we leave you with our final farewell: Anyone left in any of the Tribes after 00 ST today will be recorded and will never receive a place in Storm or Tsunami. - You've had your last warning.

From all of us here in Storm and Tsunami we wish you the best of luck in this war and I hope we can get on well without the flame feats. ;)

Bora.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Shame Really. :icon_sad:

Seems like their Duke wants a Spot! :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]
dISBANDED.png
[/SPOIL]

And whoever said Propaganda was a dying art? :icon_wink: