DeletedUser100507

how does one play for 50 days and not even get academy

DeletedUser92671

stat update;
[SPOIL]
cea7e93069954720322a010a83f0b8c0.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Minus the noobie attack from Tsu that I saw, it looks like there really isnt a war. Tsu and Co are winning pretty soundly.

DeletedUser

It's basicly a skirmish between our active members vs them. The problem with rim tribes like this is that usually only half is active on forums. We got enough scout reports, just not the nukes to do the job.

By the way, nice job getting to sit SusieJean, Boss Markie B :icon_wink: Let me guess, threat mails from you or beg mails from her :icon_razz:

DeletedUser99129

It's basicly a skirmish between our active members vs them. The problem with rim tribes like this is that usually only half is active on forums. We got enough scout reports, just not the nukes to do the job.

By the way, nice job getting to sit SusieJean, Boss Markie B :icon_wink: Let me guess, threat mails from you or beg mails from her :icon_razz:

From the mail myself and friends have been receiving, i'd go with the latter ;)

DeletedUser92671

putting this quote together with the war stats i have come to the conclusion that your entire family of three tribes, has 4 active members :icon_rolleyes:

stat update;
[SPOIL]
bb922fe0f4c59123a4dea3f7fe4849b8.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

putting this quote together with the war stats i have come to the conclusion that your entire family of three tribes, has 4 active members :icon_rolleyes:

stat update;
[SPOIL]
bb922fe0f4c59123a4dea3f7fe4849b8.png
[/SPOIL]

Are these your nobles against them or just general nobles?

DeletedUser

[SPOIL] Side 1:
Tribes: SHO3K, SHO3K2, SHO3K3
Side 2:
Tribes: Tsu, S², BURN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 445
Difference: 393

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 14
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 86,651
Side 2: 2,414,208
Difference: 2,327,557

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,883
Side 2: 67,589
Difference: 54,706

chart
[/SPOIL]

Well if you're going to start comparing our family tribes I may aswell post the stats between them.

Against ~ONE~/~BONE~

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: ~ONE~, ~BONE~
Side 2:
Tribes: Tsu, S², BURN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 21
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,262
Side 2: 86,643
Difference: 82,381

chart
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have no side in this battle but I think the leaders of Tsu should inform a couple of their players NOT to attack with swords and spears. Just got a couple reports sent to me from Hama and I couldn't believe them.

But on the flip side I have no idea how Hama's tribes are attacking.

Looks like its going to be a long war.

DeletedUser

Guess I'll be the one to declare that ~ONE~/~BONE~ has disbanded.

I guess there goes the K63 front.

DeletedUser

Hama it's not like they are gone you know they are either with us or fighting themselves Relax and TEDDY went the same way less of a target.

DeletedUser

Hama it's not like they are gone you know they are either with us or fighting themselves Relax and TEDDY went the same way less of a target.
Fighting....?

Personal reminder: Don't take a nap when you're supposed to recall support.

Last edited by a moderator: