In the Eye of the Storm

Reveur124

No one had told us(s2 family) to stay away from external forums...

DeletedUser

Oh lookie,

SHO3K - Comander 31 today at 16:51 said:
they have been attacking several members and we are going to have time to recover from the attacks from s2orm and Tsu due to their internal issues and its becoming a pressing issue im voting for war because

they have made no attempt to reason
they attacked us first
they are a stain on the tribes reputation

SHO3K - Comander 31 today at 17:02 said:
draft PnP

By order of the council of SHO3K and with the authority of the coalition council.

I now declare you an enemy of the united south west. We intend to leave you at peace but your hostile actions have resulted in a call for action. Your tribe has refused diplomacy and will be destroyed by the armys of the united south west

United we stand
SHO3K and The coalition

just short and to the point they dont deserve anything more

DeletedUser92671

No one had told us(s2 family) to stay away from external forums...

yes they did...
id copy and paste it from the forums, but i left your tribe :3

it was either madmarauder or deja ent3ndu posted it in the announcements page when we declared war saying they'd appreciate it if we would all shy away from posting spamming and flaming on the forums etcetc

Reveur124

yes they did...
id copy and paste it from the forums, but i left your tribe :3

it was either madmarauder or deja ent3ndu posted it in the announcements page when we declared war saying they'd appreciate it if we would all shy away from posting spamming and flaming on the forums etcetc

it was mad marauder...he told us to post in external forums not the vice versa...
He told us to do so only because there was a declaration(this thread) in the external forum...he also told us to be polite...

I wish i could copy paste as well...but unfortunately the thread in the tribal forum has been deleted...

DeletedUser104866

Here :)

Ok guys, some of you may/may not post on the Externals already. However, the latest coalition who decided to declare on us have made it Public that they have declared on us.

Usually, this tactic is used to boast about bashing another Tribe, to demoralise. However, in this case, it's clearly being used as a tool to get other Tribes interested on other fronts. Even if they won't admit to that.

I am going to post the link to the Thread here. You can all post on it, however I would like everyone from S² and Tsu to keep things amicable and polite. No matter what is said to you/about us, we need to keep a good image.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=253022

Thank you all!

DeletedUser

Don't know status between SHO3K F. and S2 F. at the moment as me and several other members having had enough of Comander left.

Any update?

DeletedUser100507

lol comander was always a noob and knew the tribe wont be succesfull if he stays around as leader

DeletedUser92671

I left storm and made a carly rae jepson appreciation society tribe, --> Carly

so no update from me today :)

DeletedUser92671

This thread died,
the war died,
the tribes died.

just let it happen bro.

earthquake girl

it was mad marauder...he also told us to be polite...

emoticon-00140-rofl.gif

DeletedUser

we didn't declare on anyone buddy, and yea this thread is dead, but I attacked one of your members and got someone to do fakes.. that's about it. Still enemies seeing as you are all from sho3k. hope that clears things up for you, mail me for anything else thanks. btw if anyone really did declare on anyone it would be irony for gangbanging cdmm anyway

Ah Cdmm, you mean this guy?

Attacker: cdmm
Origin: [01] - ITS (341|737) K73

Quantity: 1025 992 23 540 18 367 0 0 1 1
Losses: 1025 992 23 45 18 367 0 0 1 1

Origin: 0007 Just a noob (336|738) K73

Quantity: 647 1030 837 0 396 0 12 0 0 0
Losses: 647 1030 837 0 396 0 12 0 0 0

Origin: [01] - ITS (341|737) K73

Quantity: 2559 4346 0 0 0 0 0 100 0 1
Losses: 2559 4346 0 0 0 0 0 100 0 1

Sorry, but when you empty your villages attacking us, you're not that bright. So that 'gangbang' was provocated :)

ASH -P- on 17.04. at 19:10
I will get back to you in the next few hours with the FENIX decision.

Last edited by a moderator: