In the Fray of battle the dishonest must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser99026

Despicable, traitorous, backstabbing, dishonest, underhanded, deceitful, double-crossing and two-faced are all words that can be used to describe the tactics used by Fray to get to their current position and rank.

They have hugged everything around

[spoil]
frayhugging.jpg
[/spoil]

They lied to get friends and support

[spoil]
21.jpg
[/spoil]

Then they turned on those friends when they least expected
[spoil]
backstabbing.JPG
[/spoil]

Well.... Fray we have a messege for you

[spoil]
chessv3.jpg
[/spoil]

Regards,
4horse-death

DeletedUser99026

Yes, they do... maybe if they get some they will stop begging us to stop attacking?

DeletedUser

Wow, it seems another team has had the pleasure of or should I say displeasure of getting to know the backstabbing ways of Frays diplomat *artemis*/Jen.

Good Luck Chess!

DeletedUser

Welcome to the fold. Maybe we should draw smiley faces in fray with our conquers

DeletedUser99026

I am all in for smily faces... I think they all just clicked delete account though... Notice they have been quiet recently.

DeletedUser99026

lol.... Lets hope they did not all go on vaction at the same time of they will cry when we beat them

DeletedUser

Well...this should be interesting. If Fray manages to beat all of you then you're all pathetic. :lol:
Btw, Go Fray!

DeletedUser99026

LOL fray is already begging us to stop... I seriously doubt they stand a chance and they know it.

DeletedUser

If he does that then you will just internal that player and he loses a spy. I mean honestly

DeletedUser

If he does that then you will just internal that player and he loses a spy. I mean honestly

That makes 0 sense.. if we're begging for them to stop surely its came from a baron/duke? :S

Our duke is now a spy..? wait.. what?

DeletedUser

Lol, just wait.. I'm sure you will find out soon studio.. when your tribemates start spaming the ig forums with capital letters asking for support..

DeletedUser

LOL fray is already begging us to stop... I seriously doubt they stand a chance and they know it.

Lol, Fray does stand a chance.....Look at the war stats for the last month between Fray and the other tribes it's at war with. Sure, in the last week it's enemies have nobled more Fray villages then Fray has nobled for em, but a lot of those were nobled upon the recent declarations.

DeletedUser99026

Yeah, why waste my time taking and uploading any proof.

1. it will have no effect on the outcome fo the war
2. even if i did you would just claim i edited it and it would become an arguement
3. your fray, your not worth the effort

@MaRS BAR121- it is kind of sad that you have to include past wars stats with current stats to show you have a chance....

Pathetic....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah because your dukes even know what's happening in your tribe. If you cannoymt argue correctly. Don't fail and try to twist my words

Your members can ask as well. They have a mail button to. Thought you were here in the old days. Should have found it by now

When you refer to us as Fray, you should mean the alliance as a whole.. not individual members, but oh well, empty claims are lame.. even rhymes kinda :D

Goodluck to Chess can't wait

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.