In the Fray of battle the dishonest must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser101325

sooon???fray will win soon??? this war has gone 60 days and fray hasnt gained any ground on us what so ever

DeletedUser98475

:D :D :D :D

Thing issssss

U declared on us

we waz unprepared
+
We heldz ur ops back?
SO
Fail :p

Dont troll, If your making up bull :p

Fray gangbang fail?
PMS-Out
CW-Out

Really, everyone has lost intrest in this fail excuse for a war :p

and yes, fray will win eventually, Im sure both sides know it. Even if its not by skill, but just by sheer size, cause sooner or later, we will call on our backlines :D

DeletedUser101325

hmm....we made some of your players quit from our op's so yea so fail...oh wait they all had "real life issues" lmao..that was a good one...60 days is enough time to organize your own op to return the favor , so your statements make no sense at all..

DeletedUser98475

Innov is losing to fray..>.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Innov is losing to fray..>.<.

So you keep saying, but we all beg to differer. And until you all Admit we are at least holding up well, and bringing it to you in game, (causing you all grief) the flaming will continue.

Now put these in your pipe and smoke them.....

..... Fray Defend against Cat Trains with offence troops

Fray.png

fray1.png

fray2.png

fray3.png

fray5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thing issssss

U declared on us

we waz unprepared
+
We heldz ur ops back?
SO

Fray gangbang fail?
PMS-Out
CW-Out

and yes, fray will win eventually, Im sure both sides know it. Even if its not by skill, but just by sheer size, cause sooner or later, we will call on our backlines :D

why would you wait to use your backline as we get stronger and your front gets weaker? I dunno doesn't make much sense to me. you also said there was going to be a major op that would put you ahead like 2 weeks ago all we saw was only 1k incomings, poorly timed attacks from yourself(not trying to flame, they were truely poorly timed) and no villages were taken(one good thing you guys did during that op i have to admit was catting the backline). so unless you guys have a new op leader and your tribal activity has picked up alot from before, we all know that you guys are begging people to get involved in your op and to send support to the front as the first thing you see in your tribe overview is an all caps in red request to use your support on the fronts which isn't going as well as planned either.

also I would like to thank artemis for giving away her offensive village to defensive village ratio

DeletedUser

Removed some serious OT... discussion of other wars should be limited here, but is acceptable in some cases.

DeletedUser98475

why would you wait to use your backline as we get stronger and your front gets weaker? I dunno doesn't make much sense to me. you also said there was going to be a major op that would put you ahead like 2 weeks ago all we saw was only 1k incomings, poorly timed attacks from yourself(not trying to flame, they were truely poorly timed) and no villages were taken(one good thing you guys did during that op i have to admit was catting the backline). so unless you guys have a new op leader and your tribal activity has picked up alot from before, we all know that you guys are begging people to get involved in your op and to send support to the front as the first thing you see in your tribe overview is an all caps in red request to use your support on the fronts which isn't going as well as planned either.

also I would like to thank artemis for giving away her offensive village to defensive village ratio

Dude.. Chill out. -_-
Id tell you about how wrong this paragraph is... But, i dont wana get dragged into this flaming again

DeletedUser

duhaine ssshhh

frays done with in a couple of months nobody will remember the clan that hugged its way to oblivion along with a large part of its membership

DeletedUser99026

lol...grats on nobling a 1.6k Barb from me after you catted it Down

Genious!

are you calling yourself a barb because that is what is seems to me? (then again, I am more afraid of barbs then you so...)

Welcome back mate :)

Fray will win soon enough i think thouh :/

To be honest, I seriously doubt they will. I have been around since world one and never once lost a war. Fray honestly isn't that good, they are just really big.

Thing issssss

U declared on us

we waz unprepared
+
We heldz ur ops back?
SO

Fray gangbang fail?
PMS-Out
CW-Out

Thing isssss

You attacked us, our decloration was in response to those attacks. The decloration was your fault so if you where unprepared then you really should have considered that before attacking our members and taking 20 villages in a week.
+
What op did you hold back? or are you refering to the fact that your players would jump ship before ops landed?

Don't say when you can't play

Fray gangbang? there was no gangbang, just because fray attacked every tribe surrounding them that was not allied to them does not mean it is a gangbang. That is just poor tactics on frays part.

Your right they did get tired of it... Most of listening to the #2 tribe talk about how great they are and how they are going to "beat" these smaller tribes then not being able to back it up in game. They might actually be interested in it if fray was actually puting up a fight an not losing to a tribe that was 1/5 their size by like 300 or some odd villages (not counting the ones that just moved over).

The only way that fray could win at this point was if 4zl? stepped in... If 4zl? did that then both 4lz? and fray would likely lose the respect of the world.

Dude.. Chill out. -_-
Id tell you about how wrong this paragraph is... But, i dont wana get dragged into this flaming again

I would tell you how wrong this attempt at a sentence is but I figure anyone of intelegence can see it on their own...

Apparently any post made by an enemy of Fray is a Flame.

Flame on Dudes!

Of course it is... They have to do something to get sympathy.

DeletedUser99026

Not sure it can be considered off topic anymore.... I now consider the war won.... Fray has less then 5% in the 2 ks we went to war to take from them.

Although we will continue until that 5% hits 0% I think it is safe to declare victory in this case.

DeletedUser

i coulngt agree more:) gratz Chess on your stunning but knowing victory;)

DeletedUser

Can we end this thread now? It serves no more purpose except encourage complete drivvel. As much as i respect Chess for their heroic efforts vs Fray. It wasn't them that led to the tragicly epicly downsizing it recently had to suffer. A war is won when this text is seen : Aug 11
01:28 The tribe Fray was defeated. - was this the case? No it wasnt. So you didnt defeat Fray. End of discussion.

DeletedUser

bernard whats with you being so emotion? you know what happened? fray no longer has a border close enough to fight. their tribe fell apart thats a win. we won now its temp we have to beat god man keep your emotions out of here.

DeletedUser

What on earth are you talking about? You see now im encouraged to start/continue this Flame war. Go start a new thread. Declare on Temp then lol if u wish. Might be the smartest move yet?

DeletedUser

Not sure it can be considered off topic anymore.... I now consider the war won.... Fray has less then 5% in the 2 ks we went to war to take from them.

Although we will continue until that 5% hits 0% I think it is safe to declare victory in this case.

INNOV will reserve a victory deceleration until every last village is nobled.

having said that, I will say to Chess "Well Played guys and gals"

Status
Not open for further replies.