In which CBTF announces it won't feed the crocodile.

• Thread starter DeletedUser73174
  • Start date

DeletedUser

CBTF likes huggling people, and by huggling i mean nobling.
Just here to wave the CBTF banner as it seems we are out numbered on the external forums.
Long live CBTF

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL i love the way everyone is claiming CBTF as the underdogs, the whole of the NW vs us and BD, meh sounds like fun to me

Some THE history.
THE vs INSO while having diplomacy with bd ,TER TBD Palace family...
Kraken declares on CBTF, then THE declares on Kraken.
Erevos attacks -boot- for months , then THE declares.( still having alliance with bd tbd ter and napping erevos,...)
And yes we always managed to find out your tribe diplomacy.
recently you dropped diplomacy with erevos when kraken felt and you dropped diplomacy with tbd a while after their best merged into you.

Also one important thing: THE always fought against smaller tribes while having loads of diplomacy compared to us.

Should i remind you our history
First fought erevos: much bigger then us these days while only allying kroach, who did almost nothing to help us.
Then fought against both Erevos, Kraken both bigger then us, we had no single diplomacy those days.

Now taking on the THE , also a bigger tribe.
and ok also erevos is attacking you.
But you did the same with BD: 2on 1.

And you can't deny it's a big difference nr 1 and 2 on the nr 9.
or nr 9 and nr 10 on the nr 1.

So plz admit your hugging more then CBTF ever did

DeletedUser92

I could say it, but it'd be a lie. Everything you said is nice, but please - know your facts.

- Idiots and Smurfs. Where are they, today? Credit given, that was more BD's war than ours, but they annoyed us. So, we lent a hand.
- INSO was a 1v1 war. THE won.
- -Boot- attacked us and refused our Billy Martin. They had a chance to avoid war. They elected to fight us, they've all but lost.
- We planned to declare war on Kraken for two weeks prior to your declaration. My draft was written and submitted to THE leadership: JPohlman on 14.04. at 22:26. I will screenshot it to prove it.
- Our declaration on EreVos was as a sole result of them attacking us. They might as well have declared the war, themselves. Interesting, as the only reason they stopped fighting you was that I made it a condition of the short-lived EreVos-THE NAP.

I'll break from official THE policies and give you a personal opinion. I think my tribe would have been 100% happy working with either EreVos or CBTF. Both would be hard, as its obvious we intend to get to the rim; but, we'd have been able to find a way, regardless. That the tables have turned and we are now going to fight you both simply makes this task easier - there's tons of room for us to expand, now!

Hey, look, we had no clear interest in K13. Just as we had no clear interest in K32. I can't help that you guys keep throwing your villages at us, but I'm sure not gonna let that go to waste!

DeletedUser

I know my facts. I do check Twstats.
You just don't read good. (But you write really good, you cant have everything in life isnt it?)
I said inso was 1vs 1 , i just mentioned you had tons of diplomacy those days.
Idiots and smurfs wasn't your war, i'm mentioning THE wars , not BD wars. i'm aware BD had many succesfull wars.
And BOOT a real chance? common on wich terms would that have been. I know you wanted to recruit the best of what's now in SH and they refused your invitation..
Coincidence? off course this will be denied.

About you told erevos what to do...oh plz you never know realised they would also talk to us in the same timeframe?
Why were we talking to erevos about merging / napping way before you guys napped them?

Btw did you also mentioned your friends in hammer you were allied to their enemy? Did i mention i told other friends in tribes that we were going to war you, if you didn't showed respect. (and it's not because you're polite, your offers show respect).

Did you mentioned your allies TER you would pry never help them big time? Did i mention we help our allies?
Did you mentioned TBD you were going to use them and then dropping the others for death?

About the K's, i remember you kind abovious suggesting not having clear interest in K13 k14 K22 K32 ...
Yep thats the good old THE tactic.
Telling to each tribe but 1 , you K isn't our clear interest for a long time.
Meanwhile you crush "Your" 1 real opponent, when thats done , you search a bait to relinquish the diplomacy and move on to the next one.
Off course this will be denied,
or replied with questions or replied with irrelevant (true or false facts).

I know you know all the rethorical techniques.
But now you also know not all tribes are waiting till it's their time to be eaten by THE.

And don't bring up the bs about refugee blabla.

It's clear:
If we nap ally or be friends with you and we recruit them: it's called cowardice.
If we recruit them and declare on you: it's called a tactic.

Hammer also implement this tactic on TER.

It's not your first world, you should have known this, before trying to manipulate the pnp.

Ps
Don't use such many exclamation marks to empower your sentences.
If your sentence is true and has a powerfull content, then an exlamation mark is redundant.

DeletedUser92

Or an exclamation mark is stylistic, as you might have seen. On the other hand, lots of one-sentence, half-the-page-length paragraphs? Its annoying. But I will discuss one little thing you said: Recruiting refugees as a tactic of war? That makes it sound like you planned for this from the very beginning. Further evidence of your lack of good faith in negotiations? I had more respect for you than that.

Otherwise, everything else you've said is pretty much just an attempt to box us into a corner. "Of course you'll deny it!" I mean, like you said, yes, I'd deny that we said "we have no interest in K22" to you while secretly planning to steal it out from under your nose, fighting the urge to wring our hands menacingly and tweak our overgrown handlebars mustaches. Dude, we're not a tribe full'a Snidely Whiplashes, here!

The terms we offered to Boot were simple - "you give us back what you took and we don't have to fight you."

Those in SH that we "tried to recruit?" They came to us, and they played games with us in the process. And you wonder why we're paranoid - another tribe that is paying for having tried to use us.

And again, another attempt to box us in - I never said we were allied with TER. I said you can ask them about us honoring our agreements. There's a difference. You're making an assumption without a scrap of evidence. That is why you are at war with us now, isn't it? And you're just too proud to admit it - You didn't try that simple thing called talking to us, you simply assumed what we would do.

But, that's fine. How many people have thought they could take on the big, bad THE? That all we were was talk? I remember someone who talked a lot. He was this doofy 'ol cat in this goofy 'ol hat. Man oh man did he try to sell me his green eggs and ham - or, at least, he tried to sell W30 that THE was nothing.

I wonder what happened to the cat in the hat...?

TWstats said:
..20 (369|245) K23 9,264 catanthehat [!TL$!] Wander [THE] 08th July 2009 - 02:54:07
..23 (384|265) K23 9,936 Petra [THE] catanthehat [!TL$!] 08th July 2009 - 02:12:02
..23 (384|265) K23 9,936 catanthehat [!TL$!] Petra [THE] 08th July 2009 - 00:08:02
*L18* (381|269) K23 8,278 catanthehat [!TL$!] niklam [THE] 07th July 2009 - 23:19:40
a36* (366|274) K23 9,547 catanthehat [!TL$!] eric0324 [THE] 07th July 2009 - 21:57:03
14.29 (389|255) K23 9,424 catanthehat [!TL$!] RJJK [THE] 07th July 2009 - 18:21:47
a35**** (364|277) K23 9,283 catanthehat [!TL$!] eric0324 [THE] 07th July 2009 - 16:46:08
al 3*** (370|287) K23 9,529 catanthehat [!TL$!] eric0324 [THE] 07th July 2009 - 14:41:34
14. Gathom Hieghts (385|259) K23 9,479 catanthehat [!TL$!] RJJK [THE] 07th July 2009 - 10:34:59
14..#13 (387|257) K23 8,264 catanthehat [!TL$!] RJJK [THE] 06th July 2009 - 10:49:33

He hasn't said much since his face hit the mat!
One little recap does not a recovery make!
I wonder how many more vils we can take?
I hope the little cat comes to meow!
I wish he'd just swing by and tell us how!
How will we lose? How much will we hurt?
So we can shove his face back down in the dirt!

...Yeah I'm bored. Writers' block sucks.

Crispycargo

Originally Posted by the pink panther
LOL i love the way everyone is claiming CBTF as the underdogs, the whole of the NW vs us and BD, meh sounds like fun to me

#1 and #2 vs #9 and #10

Everybody is claiming that maybe because we actually are? hmm...

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by the pink panther

#1 and #2 vs #9 and #10

Everybody is claiming that maybe because we actually are? hmm...

But ya know, you can't really claim underdog status since EreVos and CBTF started these wars...

EreVos started attacking BD, and then after we dropped the NAP they began coordinated attacks on us, which was as good as declaring war. They just didn't have anyone to write the declaration, so we wrote it for them. And well, you know the story about CBTF.

It doesn't work to pick on people bigger than you, than cry like you're the victim when you start losing.

Oh, and don't forget to include the rest of the tribes they're fighting with next time too.

DeletedUser

Where do we cry?
Did we start losing?
And what are you guys talking about a Tls member in this thread?

And to Jpohlman. You didn't told me about ter, Other people did.And I got confirmation from people from another tribe.

DeletedUser92

Ummm...The TLS member that your players are heavily supporting. (Whoops!)

Also, I'd love to know your sources about our relations with TER. Cuz we only use one color on our map to say "don't attack someone." That's light-blue. Purple just means "you're next" to us. So, all of our standing relations are light-blue. So, honestly, your confirmation is dead wrong.

But thanks for playing. :)

DeletedUser

But ya know, you can't really claim underdog status since EreVos and CBTF started these wars...

EreVos started attacking BD, and then after we dropped the NAP they began coordinated attacks on us, which was as good as declaring war. They just didn't have anyone to write the declaration, so we wrote it for them. And well, you know the story about CBTF.

It doesn't work to pick on people bigger than you, than cry like you're the victim when you start losing.

Oh, and don't forget to include the rest of the tribes they're fighting with next time too.

We CBTF didn't start these wars... The only thing we started was our war with THE. An noone is crying here Ak so run along an spat that dummy out on someone else who cares to listen to your jibberish this early in a fight.. As far as I'm concerned were here for the long haul so be prepaired for a fight :icon_evil:

Also I think it's funny the thing you guys make fun of the most you are.. Huggles for everyone! So please pull your lil huggles card on yourself instead of trying to make everyone else out with allies an naps to be just horrible players or tribes..

Edit: Sitting here I remembered an ole saying I'm sure most of you have heard it?

It doesn't work to pick on people bigger than you

Sometimes you have to standup when your smaller then the other guy an say enough is enough.. As teh ole saying goes "The bigger they are, the harder they fall" :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Where do we cry?
Did we start losing?
And what are you guys talking about a Tls member in this thread?

And to Jpohlman. You didn't told me about ter, Other people did.And I got confirmation from people from another tribe.

Crispycargo's post made it sound like we were gangbanging you guys, which is anything but true as your alliance initiated all of these wars.

No, you're not losing yet.

The !TL$! member in question, catanthehat, is being heavily supported by CBTF members. And not just his former tribemates. Too bad the vills will be nobled before support arrives...

DeletedUser

Ummm...The TLS member that your players are heavily supporting. (Whoops!)

Also, I'd love to know your sources about our relations with TER. Cuz we only use one color on our map to say "don't attack someone." That's light-blue. Purple just means "you're next" to us. So, all of our standing relations are light-blue. So, honestly, your confirmation is dead wrong.

But thanks for playing. :)

I'm sure you would love to know our sources Jp, to bad for you we have contacts around the world as well. So were not all as stupid as you would like us to be. Figured I'd pass that lil tip on to you for future worlds :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I could say a lot of things about this declaration, about your tribe, about it's leaders... But I won't.

Instead, I'll wish you and your tribe good luck, because you'll surely need it. We're fully equipped to handle both CBTF and EreVos (both top 10 tribes) at the same time. I'm sure you feel all heroic declaring war on the tribe currently ranked 1st in the world, so savor it while it lasts.

We will not be disbanding, and nobody from this tribe will be joining you. I'm actually curious to see what will happen when you don't recruit your enemies in order to win...

Sorry, guess I couldn't help myself, had to post a little bit. :)

Edit: This pic is dedicated to THE's internal theme of this war, Terminator. It also comes from the nickname we gave Jubal awhile back. :p

late to the scene, i kno i kno, but id just like to say I believe whatever the Iceman says

DeletedUser

Crispycargo's post made it sound like we were gangbanging you guys, which is anything but true as your alliance initiated all of these wars.

No, you're not losing yet.

The !TL$! member in question, catanthehat, is being heavily supported by CBTF members. And not just his former tribemates. Too bad the vills will be nobled before support arrives...

How does it sound like that when he quoted someone and all he said was
#1 an #2 Vs. #9 & #10?

Pleople are basing we are underdogs cause in all actuallity we are both smaller then you an BD seperatly. Note they aren't including eithers academys this is why imo it's not fair to call us underdogs.

So I'll agree with you if you don't wana call us underdogs cause I don't view it that way since were around the same size if not a little bigger with the academys.

It should read #1 & #2 Vs. #9 an #32 Vs. #10 #31. Since that is how it really is.

DeletedUser

We CBTF didn't start these wars... The only thing we started was our war with THE. An noone is crying here Ak so run along an spat that dummy out on someone else who cares to listen to your jibberish this early in a fight.. As far as I'm concerned were here for the long haul so be prepaired for a fight :icon_evil:

Also I think it's funny the thing you guys make fun of the most you are.. Huggles for everyone! So please pull your lil huggles card on yourself instead of trying to make everyone else out with allies an naps to be just horrible players or tribes..

As I've always said in any war thread, I hope my enemies do stay for the long haul. Kraken did a great job of sticking around and fighting us, I gotta give them credit for that. It was a really fun war, hopefully for both sides of the fence. I hope CBTF and EreVos stick around as well, this will be an interesting outcome.

Huggles? Us? I think not bud. At the most, I think we've had 2 alliances and 2 NAP's total in this world, and I'm including the 1 month EreVos snafu in that. BD is our main alliance, no secret there. {TBD} was the other alliance, and due to their leader stepping down and requesting invites for him and his top fighters (which I also interviewed as regular recruits), we did {TBD} one last favor as an ally should and granted them their wish. Our diplomacy has always been out in the open, we have no need to hide it.

I actually think the huggles comment directed at CBTF is due to their recruitment, and not necessarily their diplomacy.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dont count Academies for much... Hardly any academies account for anything when it counts.. they are just future food for the main tribe..

As for the underdog status, i still give it to CBTF, and Erevos.. reasoning?? Bd is the best tribe in this world, straight up, pound for pound...

And the is the number one ranked tribe with good reasons?? I dunno for sure.. have not really paid attention to their rise... so you have to figure on paper THE/BD win??

Makes the other two underdogs.

But i just want a good war... good stats both ways, and long drawn out fights... cause i want to catch BD and The in points.. Hehehehehehe. :)

DeletedUser

lies? bd started taking pop shots at EreVos villages, THE started scouting minutes after the 1 month nap ended, what i found funny someone forgot to kick speedy for a while to try and pad your stats ;) , when you gonna kick darkwolf too? whoever put the under new managment prepare for armegeddon on his profile needs some "training"

and as for your decleration it was only written because i asked you to! and why did i ask you wonder? because you had been attacking our players in one way or another for a long time so i thought it was imperative to get you guys to excuse the pun come out the closet with it,

my motives for that will be justified very soon.

and hats off to CBTF for been true allies and the amazing obstacles overcome to even get a working nap that is real diplomacy not some half assed nap for stalling purposes

DeletedUser

What?
Since when are the #1 and #2 tribes the underdogs?

Close proximity, tight alliance... only a few other top 20 tribes warring you at the moment... so yeah.

You most certainly can.
Didn't R.Inc declare on BD.

Overwhelmingly dominate #1 and #2 vs. #9, #10.
Why yes, there is a difference.

Anyway, an interesting development. Lets see if there is a chink in BD/THE's armor. (or else this world gets really boring)

DeletedUser

It should read #1 & #2 Vs. #9 an #32 Vs. #10 #31. Since that is how it really is.
Is this you declaring that EreVos and Guards are now at war with CBTF and CBTF-D again? :icon_rolleyes:
Cause thats surely what
#1 & #2 Vs. #9 an #32 Vs. #10 #31
means?

lies? bd started taking pop shots at EreVos villages, THE started scouting minutes after the 1 month nap ended,
and those co-ordinated attacks against Dwolf were all planned in a matter of minutes were they? Don't give me that rubbish, you were as prepared as us (if not more [:axemen: > :scout:]) for what was always a month long NAP to drop.

What i found funny someone forgot to kick speedy for a while to try and pad your stats ;) , when you gonna kick darkwolf too? whoever put the under new managment prepare for armegeddon on his profile needs some "training"
speedy.gonzales Left 26th June 2009 - 22:00 95,235. ooh, 95,235 points :icon_eek: in a tribe which had 35,879,435 points at the time. He made up 0.265% of THE's overall points, thats really padding our stats isn't it!

Shock horror...

26/06/2009 THE had 3,874 vills and 35,879,435 points
27/06/2009 THE had 3,861 vills and 35,806,412 points.
oohmassivedropinpoints.jpg

As for Darkwolf, you're intel obviously isn't that good then, as if you did know who it was, you'd be cacking yourself. When/if you do find out, i dare you to offer him 'training'.

What?
Since when are the #1 and #2 tribes the underdogs?
Since we're at war more tribes than you can count using BOTH hand (unless you have seriously deformed hands, in which case my heart goes out to you), and BD, well they're just push overs :icon_razz:

If i've forgotten anyone, i'm sorry but i'll re-read the last few pages and correct you of your inaccuracies when i next get a chance.

Till next time,
Ape

DeletedUser

Lol, CBTF just declared, no need to criticise a perfectly legitimate declaration. Its only cause they are declaring on THE that everyone is getting hysterical. Chill :icon_cool: I personally admire the guts of CBTF, but one cannot deny the power that THE has, so it will fun to watch.

And I agree that THE/BD are not underdogs, since its THE/BD vs EreVos fam/CBTF fam. And usually the academies/branches of the famiy tend to be pretty useless, hence the "underdog" statement is not quite true.

No insults intended btw, but just saying. Anyway good luck to both tribe, and I look forward to the stats.