In which CBTF announces it won't feed the crocodile.

• Thread starter DeletedUser73174
  • Start date

Macready08

it's like conversing with a brick wall talking to you, my point is you have simply mass invited K22 in order to noble them in to the main tribe, this is not the same as simply nobling an inactive player as they weren't there for that purpose,
Also TBD is not our academy, jeez can peopl at least read the whole thread before just trolling

Ok so let me get this right, First we talk about CBTF and CBTF-D nobleing inactive now we go to recruiting? Ok

Now either you need to learn your facts or read over your posts before that reply button gets hit. By K22

I suppose you mean:

"My point is you have simply mass invited K23 in order to incorporate them in to the main tribe" ?

I really don’t even want to reply to this since it has been talked about over and over again. But basically THE turned down diplomacy with us. So rather than join the que to be eaten, The CBTF council decided to do something and well we are.

Don’t like how it was done? Well... Build a Bridge and get over it. Its one topic I won’t sit here and argue about for hours like others have done.

As for TBD... I never said anything about them being your academy they were your closest ally until THE recruited the best and brightest then nobled the rest.

Your second post I won’t even both to reply it’s not even worth it

You posts remind me of catanthehat... Not a good thing :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Didn't THE mass recruit in there K (Talking about your home K) to get where they are at with members or were you just a premade tribe?

Err no, we didn't. Just to let you know that on one day alone you recruited 3,080,281 points in the form of refugees.

maybe this will make it easier to understand, as you're obviously having problems understanding the term mass-recruiting
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3891443&postcount=227

look at that leap in k23, i wonder where that came from.....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Who cares? Grab a beer and go for some chilling on the beach everyone!

chilling.jpg

DeletedUser

Err no, we didn't. Just to let you know that on one day alone you recruited 3,080,281 points in the form of refugees.

maybe this will make it easier to understand, as you're obviously having problems understanding the term mass-recruiting
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3891443&postcount=227

look at that leap in k23, i wonder where that came from.....:icon_rolleyes:

An you totaly missed the point about a billion posts ago about this same topic now get over crying about it..

An I call taking in K23 to form a better front to THE tactic.. But you wouldn't know that would you?

DeletedUser

I agree there, it's wonderful outside today an the windsor and coke has been screaming my name all day :icon_biggrin:

Off topic: I'll take a fine scotch on the rocks. Nothing less than twelve years. Single malt. :icon_biggrin:

spleen mage

You delete your diplomacy with a tribe, they turn red....I would call that marking them red. If you call it something else, that's fine with me.

What makes me think you "get angry" at your NAP's/Allies? Well...it could be the posts by THE people about how EreVos and others in the past have offended against you and so you hit them back. It could be the statement from - as I remember - JPohlman somewhere above that THE is very tentative about going into NAPs because you've been betrayed by your NAPs so many times in the past, and thus forced by their misdeeds to....well....hurt them. Again, you could call this something other than "get angry" or "smash," but those look like good descriptions for it to me. Then again, thinking about the tone of JP's threatening e-mail to us, I must admit it may have been more "deeply hurt" than angry as such. Ah well!

So, which of our allies have we got "angry" with then? Or you might want to re-think your original statement....I don't remember being allied with EreVos.

And no, they are not good descriptions. If you really get angry over an online game, then you should seek professional help.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call them shields. I'd call them active players ready to fight an have some good ole fun with us. This is tribalwars after all. I'm done trying to prove points or get into mud slinging fests.

I've said it before, I respect you guys! I know that your all good players an I'm ready for a fun fight. As to this point neither tribe can brag about stats.

Neither tribe has lauched anything major at either tribe yet, just a few players so far in even match squabbles it seems. I think I already discredited anything takin from darkwolf cause imho thats not anything to brag about.

It just so happens he's in a few guys church radiuses an I can't say, no don't do that!

Why don't we wait till we have both really launched something worth talking about on here?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An I agree with you 100% it's not worth braging about :icon_wink:

DeletedUser22924

Exactly! :icon_wink:

However, some people decided to brag about 3 caps :icon_razz:

well, it's soo hard to resist:icon_redface:, especially for me, though i can't say i was bragging cause im not even involved in the war.:lol:

the pink panther

Ok so let me get this right, First we talk about CBTF and CBTF-D nobleing inactive now we go to recruiting? Ok

Now either you need to learn your facts or read over your posts before that reply button gets hit. By K22

I suppose you mean:

"My point is you have simply mass invited K23 in order to incorporate them in to the main tribe" ?

I really don’t even want to reply to this since it has been talked about over and over again. But basically THE turned down diplomacy with us. So rather than join the que to be eaten, The CBTF council decided to do something and well we are.

Don’t like how it was done? Well... Build a Bridge and get over it. Its one topic I won’t sit here and argue about for hours like others have done.

As for TBD... I never said anything about them being your academy they were your closest ally until THE recruited the best and brightest then nobled the rest.

Your second post I won’t even both to reply it’s not even worth it

You posts remind me of catanthehat... Not a good thing :)

Nope again you completely missed my point entirely, you seem to remind me of BBS, I was actually referring to K22, and you can't see the realtionship between the academy food you have invited an nobling them, then wow I guess you really can take a horse to the water but can't make it drink.

DeletedUser

Nope again you completely missed my point entirely, you seem to remind me of BBS, I was actually referring to K22, and you can't see the realtionship between the academy food you have invited an nobling them, then wow I guess you really can take a horse to the water but can't make it drink.

Dude seriously?? I think were all finished trying to get your points since you have looked like an arse multiple times.. Why don't you prove your points on the battle field where it matters? Less talk an more show.

Or take advice from Lethal? I did, now back to the bottle I go :lol:

Lethal Touch Who cares? Grab a beer and go for some chilling on the beach everyone!

the pink panther

I proved myself an arse, hmmm, pot kettle black springs to mind there.

I fail to see how it's my fault that you lot seem unable to comprehend even the most simple of concepts meh maybe I expect too much

DeletedUser

macready08 left CBTF today.
Any official word from CBTF? left? kicked? unhappy with tribe?