In which CBTF announces it won't feed the crocodile.

• Thread starter DeletedUser73174
  • Start date

the pink panther

Oh yeah I didn't notice that sitting here defending his attacks LOL

DeletedUser

he was tribeless for a whole 12 hours last time. wonder what he'll do this time?

DeletedUser

upmost respect to macready08, i totally agree with his action given the circumstances, which i won't say anymore about as mac obviously doesn't want it spread around.
Good luck for the rest of your w30 life, as long as it's not against THE. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser66411

Obviously you respect his choice.... The tribe your fighting just lost their best player. :p

DeletedUser

Obviously you respect his choice.... The tribe your fighting just lost their best player. :p

And yet CBTF stands behind the wrong choices they made...

* War with THE
* Their best player left them

Those can't be the results of a good choice that your leadership made...

DeletedUser

I respect his choice cause he obviously has cahunas. Many lesser players would have done nothing to try and ensure there own safety.

DeletedUser

[player]macready08[/player] is a fugitive and previously claimed by me. Any tribe taking him in will by default become my enemy.

This is your only warning.

the pink panther

Did you mean stepping stones? some people don't understand humour :p

DeletedUser66411

[player]macready08[/player] is a fugitive and previously claimed by me. Any tribe taking him in will by default become my enemy.

This is your only warning.

Watch out for this guy. Hes tough.

DeletedUser

And yet CBTF stands behind the wrong choices they made...

* War with THE
* Their best player left them

Those can't be the results of a good choice that your leadership made...

Ah, AK_iceman you fail me yet again as a leader. You of all people should know that there are always two sides of every story.

I'm just glad that I know, I can tell you anything an you will run around like a chicken with your head cutoff like I just spoke the gospel :lol:

So instead of trying to start rumors why don't you try to get both sides of the story an then you can piece it together for yourself?

DeletedUser

Ah, AK_iceman you fail me yet again as a leader. You of all people should know that there are always two sides of every story.
So instead of trying to start rumors why don't you try to get both sides of the story an then you can piece it together for yourself?

You can't criticize AK for summarizing what we have been told. If you'd like to put your side of the story across, then please do. But until you've told us your side of the story, then you can't critisize us for not knowing it. :icon_rolleyes: