In which CBTF announces it won't feed the crocodile.

• Thread starter DeletedUser73174
  • Start date

the pink panther

All arround THE and they come from 4 tribes alive in w8 at this point :icon_biggrin:
I will join THE as i like to read THE forums as old times. :icon_twisted:

you do realise that there's only like 8-10 from W8 in THE?

spleen mage

Abh wasn't in THE ;)

I like how we've managed to take over this thread, heh.

the pink panther

Didn't say he was in W8 THE, just that he played world 8 and now is in THE (w30), ( I love semantics) anyway let me know when you off the account as I only logged in for 5 mins before you dumped me out.

Anyway back on topic, here are the 4 on 2 war stats for the last week.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Guards EreVos CBTF-D CBTF
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 588
Side 2: 389
Difference: 199

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 116
Side 2: 33
Difference: 83

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,757,582
Side 2: 2,839,593
Difference: 1,917,989

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,058,368
Side 2: 257,991
Difference: 800,377

image.php

DeletedUser

/back on topic

Had to bold those bits. They made me actually LOL.
Mac left because you were recruiting players who would rather run than fight. However, now you have seen he was right in what he was saying, so have tried to get everyone fighting.
I wonder why concrete didn't come on here and post it himself. Maybe he realised he was wrong? Maybe he thought he'd look a fool? Maybe he realised he was a hipocrite!
If you're gonna loose your best player, then at least stand by your reasons for him leaving.

Ah ha! You think you know it all. :icon_rolleyes: Lame dude find something better to try and flame us on. Also feel free to talk to Ak_iceman as he was the only one with half a brain to message me and find out what the deal was.

DeletedUser92

myself, you, Abhoren, AK, JP, SWM & H3llbound, so 7.

Abbie was in SE and that tribe I forgot the name of. Allergy meds are kicking in. As far as other ex-W8 players, or even ex-W1 players, we've had a lot. I mean, Paddy, ya forgot all about Spleen. We had CivLord for a while, we had Bean. That's 10 right there. I'd estimate we've had about 15 at any given point.

Many of our players are 100% new to the game as of W30, and we've taught them well.

As far as Calamari, didn't we beat you senseless on W8? Do you really want to do it again? In fact, we have (and have had) a few of W8's Anti-Bloc in the tribe, or at least having gone through the application process. Besides Abbie.

So, yeah. :)

DeletedUser

Ah ha! You think you know it all. :icon_rolleyes: Lame dude find something better to try and flame us on. Also feel free to talk to Ak_iceman as he was the only one with half a brain to message me and find out what the deal was.

I did mail you, and you replied! Now who has half a brain?:)

DeletedUser

You :icon_rolleyes: Didn't I respond there an here an say something like the same thing I said here?

Also feel free to talk to Ak_iceman

I told you I talked to him an I said feel free to ask him.

DeletedUser

If you don't put your side across, or make it 'accessible'. Then you cant blame us for commenting on the only facts we have been given/found out.
So i give you this opportunity to summarize, or if your that lazy to purely copy and paste the conversation you had with AK onto here, or i'm afraid your tribe's reputation will/is going down the pan...

Ak shouldn't have to defend your tribe. That is your job, not his. I'm sure he doesn't want to be inundated with mails about your tribe!

DeletedUser

If you don't put your side across, or make it 'accessible'. Then you cant blame us for commenting on the only facts we have been given/found out.
So i give you this opportunity to summarize, or if your that lazy to purely copy and paste the conversation you had with AK onto here, or i'm afraid your tribe's reputation will/is going down the pan...

Ak shouldn't have to defend your tribe. That is your job, not his. I'm sure he doesn't want to be inundated with mails about your tribe!

My tribes reputation is just fine. If I don't care to share something directly with you an the rest of the world that is my choice.

I don't have to go around pleasing everyone or bending over backwards for anyone at all for that matter. An I'm certainly not asking Ak_iceman to defend me or my tribe at all. I'm just saying we had a respectable convo about this on skype. I said talk to him cause I don't know who apeman is an I was figuring you might be someone in THE? If not my mistake.

Anywho, Ak came to me outta respect an I gave him that respect in return an talked with him. I'm not gonna take the time to answer someone that thinks just because he sends me a private message telling me, I better tell my side because he thinks it's looking bad or try an slander my tribe before he even knows the full story it's apparent to me that your very narrow minded.

DeletedUser

Just going on the facts darling, the facts.
From concrete's mail and what mac has told me, i believe i have a pretty good picture of what's going on, maybe even more-so than you if you believe your tribes reputation hasn't suffered.
Your the only main member of CBTF i haven't heard from, and so far the stories have backed each other up. If you're saying they're lying, then fair-do's, but i {and i believe most people} are on mac's side on this issue. If you want to put us straight, then be my guest...

DeletedUser

Oh wow, lot's of fun conversation since last time. :)

First, enough with the macready assumptions. I -do- have both sides of the story now, and while they differ a little bit, it's the same basic foundation. It was probably best for both parties to take a break and cool down. I hope it isn't permanent though, as macready looks to be a worthy opponent.

Second, we've had a LOT of W8 peeps in THE so far....
Nobody even mentioned saturnsfolly (our #1 player for the first month or so) or llamaswilrulesupreme (who flaked out on us again :icon_razz:) or even CFox (who joined a couple months ago and had to leave suddenly). We also had bigjay, mm76, sacredfool, and apeman was even a former CLOROX meber. I'm probably forgetting some, but that's the majority of them...

And yeah, here's our stats vs. CBTF.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D
Players:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 27
Difference: 12

image.php

Side 1: 144,414
Side 2: 204,241
Difference: 59,827

image.php

But now that our focus has been turned on them, here's the current stats.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 3
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 96,696
Side 2: 25,236
Difference: 71,460

image.php

And here's the stats for all our active wars this week...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: !TL$! SH CBTF CBTF-D EreVos Guards
Players:

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 37
Difference: 94

image.php

Side 1: 1,184,302
Side 2: 281,828
Difference: 902,474

image.php

DeletedUser92

Getting someone else to beat someone up isn't beating them up.

On the other hand, when your tribe is eradicated by another tribe, its a team effort. Its team vs team, and one wins. That's how it goes. THE is still getting warmed up and still getting its ducks in a row. As you can see, this bodes very ill for those we are at war with.

At least there's some nobles flying back and forth. It could be worse.

the pink panther

Better of Fresh, Squid boy if you're going to troll at least look at history and/or geography, Wow we thought we had got rid of the trolls. Either get an account take us on of GTFO

the pink panther

Yawn, you're beginning to develop a sad obsession for JP, so what's your account, or to scared to say because you lke to run your mouth

Last edited: