In which CBTF announces it won't feed the crocodile.

• Thread starter DeletedUser73174
  • Start date

DeletedUser

There are other CBTF accounts which are also banned, so it is possible. However, we shouldn't be discussing the bans.

How's the OP on macready going for you CBTF?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: macready08

Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 3
Difference: 9

image.php

1 player is out-nobling you 4:1. Not to mention 10 million ODD for those 3 vills... :)

DeletedUser

I was sitting cuttlefish while awaiting he came back or had another owner.
Meanwhile i accepted some of macs offers in the past with it, when he asked.
So i'm sure mac reported me.
Ban: 1 village lost

And mac you're far more cheating, so i'll start to report you as well.
Sending out lucus attacks at mosti while sitting him; confirmed by lucus on skype, he never wanted that.
Sending out wabbits attacks on cbtf :confirmed by him on skype he'd never wanted to see his troops used against cbtf.

Then for your ghost tribe, quitting players like wabbit and ptj kept alive to sent support at you and your muppet vampireprince.
Btw as soon as i get on my account again:.

1)I'll show you the message mac is sending to our members.
In it mac says mac himself is inviting people to misfits (with a sitted account) and that he guarantueed diplomatic relations between misfits and THE.

Can someone from THE confirms they have diplomacy with noob tribes, or can they confirm mac is lying in that specific mail.

2)I'll sent a support ticket for several actions of THE members i noticed which are at least strange. I dont like to report everything, its not my style, but if you guys want to play it this way, it's on.

3) I'll also post the mail in wich mac tries to ask for neutrality to several of my players, maybe you should fight with more honour.
You should lear more from a real elite player in your tribe like paxthorax , he isnt trying to create splinter tribes to help, neither does he asks for neutrality.

DeletedUser

There are other CBTF accounts which are also banned, so it is possible. However, we shouldn't be discussing the bans.

How's the OP on macready going for you CBTF?

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 12
Difference: 9

image.php

1 player is out-nobling you 4:1. Not to mention 10 million ODD for those 3 vills... :)

Consindering it just started popping off on him not to bad actually. Hasn't been over the last week that I've known of but I'll pad you for that one :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,553
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27,553

image.php

DeletedUser92

Everything

Ummm...Look, dude, I hate to say this, but show me the money. Show me your proof. Prove to me Macready reported you for a rules breach both of you committed, and that somehow, when the account got checked into, his offense was overlooked.

Prove that Macready is talking for THE leadership with regards to diplomacy, guaranteeing tribes some form of relations. Demonstrate to me that one of my tribemates is presuming authority he doesn't have - and, for that matter, point out where your interpretation of his letters, if any exist, are correct.

Also, prove that Macready was acting against the best interests of the accounts he was sitting; or, at least, acting in their worst. After all, "I didn't want him to do XYZ" isn't the equivalent of saying, "I told him not to do certain things and he did." I don't want people sitting my account - period - but if its necessary than I accept they may do what they feel is best without my agreeing its the smartest thing. Just because it isn't what I want doesn't make it a violation of account sitting rules.

So, that's about that, really. Proof is nice, and that's what I wanna see.

the pink panther

Ummm...Look, dude, I hate to say this, but show me the money. Show me your proof. Prove to me Macready reported you for a rules breach both of you committed, and that somehow, when the account got checked into, his offense was overlooked.

Prove that Macready is talking for THE leadership with regards to diplomacy, guaranteeing tribes some form of relations. Demonstrate to me that one of my tribemates is presuming authority he doesn't have - and, for that matter, point out where your interpretation of his letters, if any exist, are correct.

Also, prove that Macready was acting against the best interests of the accounts he was sitting; or, at least, acting in their worst. After all, "I didn't want him to do XYZ" isn't the equivalent of saying, "I told him not to do certain things and he did." I don't want people sitting my account - period - but if its necessary than I accept they may do what they feel is best without my agreeing its the smartest thing. Just because it isn't what I want doesn't make it a violation of account sitting rules.

So, that's about that, really. Proof is nice, and that's what I wanna see.

Well they couldn't make the account any worse :lol:

DeletedUser

And here comes the mail in wich mac is talking in name of THE:
The essential part is marked in blue, if you want the mail in game.
just ask

macready08 on 28.07. at 19:59
since you took my farm and I let it go can I take one of you inactives to even it up?

I was thinking [village]218|220[/village]

Cheers

caspianx on 28.07. at 20:01
Did you ask concrete?

macready08 on 28.07. at 20:04
Its your village im asking you

caspianx on 28.07. at 20:07
I say yes but I need to ask first

macready08 on 28.07. at 20:08
hmm Well just you noble it then Ill noble off you that way it you gifting me a village outside his control ;)

caspianx on 28.07. at 20:10
I just dont want to start something that will get out of control. I told him I think I should give it to you, its only fair.

macready08 on 05.08. at 02:51
Hey mate

Some people asked me to set up a tribe to escape bad hc choices and the war with THE.

Iv sent you a invite its up to you

The have agreed to leave that tribe alone as there fight is with CBTF not with misfits

Soon as people start to move others will follow

Mac

caspianx on 06.08. at 00:12

This message has been forwarded by caspianx.

[/quote]

DeletedUser

And here comes the part about violating the accounts

i'll give the example of wabbit

[9/08/2009 11:06:15] Van Driessche Sven: mac did sitted you?
[9/08/2009 11:06:18] Undead Wabbit: yh
[9/08/2009 11:06:21] Van Driessche Sven: well
[9/08/2009 11:06:28] Undead Wabbit: i havnt been on the ac in 2 days though..
[9/08/2009 11:06:33] Van Driessche Sven: during that sitting he had launched nukes or support?
[9/08/2009 11:06:43] Undead Wabbit: support definately
[9/08/2009 11:11:06] Undead Wabbit: ^_^
[9/08/2009 11:11:17] Van Driessche Sven: you told he did damage to your account
[9/08/2009 11:11:24] Van Driessche Sven: intentionally
[9/08/2009 11:11:30] Undead Wabbit: yes
[9/08/2009 11:11:50] Undead Wabbit: i told he sent support and got loads of my troops whiped

I wouldnt accuse him, if the original owner wasnt complaining..
And I also didnt tried to report him. If these owners do it, it's their choice. i'm only messaging it.

DeletedUser

Actually i sent my nukes at mosti before i left CBTF. As i didnt want to be forced to use them on macready. Support was sent from my account by a player of the misfits that i didnt say he could but im not going to report it as i just brought them back straight away no harm done

DeletedUser

You say lies: well they aint my lies.
I'm messaging what they told me.

and where's smoke there is mostly fire.

Btw you forgot to react to you speaking in the name of THE.

But look to stay on the original topic.

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 44
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 14
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 418,502
Side 2: 376,075
Difference: 42,427

image.php

Side 1: 126,694
Side 2: 28,482
Difference: 98,212

image.php

the pink panther

Well done you ran a not to succesful op for a lot of nukes wasted, nukes that will take longer to build than the defense lost.

Lets look at stat since the declaration

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,126
Side 2: 934
Difference: 192

image.php

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 69
Difference: 49

image.php

Side 1: 9,076,905
Side 2: 7,715,340
Difference: 1,361,565

image.php

Side 1: 1,131,065
Side 2: 600,215
Difference: 530,850

image.php

still some catching up to do,

also seeing as this is a 2-1 war lets look at the overall stats

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D EreVos Guards SH
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,126
Side 2: 1,977
Difference: 851

image.php

Side 1: 405
Side 2: 106
Difference: 299

image.php

Side 1: 9,076,905
Side 2: 14,507,667
Difference: 5,430,762

image.php

Side 1: 3,744,423
Side 2: 918,117
Difference: 2,826,306

image.php

Hmm, not so good, the fact you may or may not have realtions with Erevos and it's 2 academy tribes is neither here nor there. You declared as you felt we would be weaker from this war.

DeletedUser

To answer your last sentence.

Nop tbh we didnt thought you would be weak(er).
I personally think it's only a normal you can face two smaller tribes without getting rimmed.

But look if you guys had ever replied to our mails or had contacted us faster, there's a possibility the situation would be different.But no one can tell now and it doesnt matter.

If it wasnt cbtf who declared on you, then someone else would have done it in some weeks /months.

What is tribal wars without wars?

And these are the stats so far
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 106
Difference: 29

image.php

Side 1: 684,501
Side 2: 1,017,246
Difference: 332,745

image.php

And if we had kicked 3azooz (28 THE ennoblements)
We'd be drawing in these war stats

and i dont mention sanchez (same story), if we are really concerned about these stats , we also would have kicked him on the day he went yellow or red. Just to boost our stats.

greetings

DeletedUser92

And if we'd have kicked Darkwolf while he didn't have a player...?

And Bepegh when he didn't...?

And anyone else?

The moral of the story, kids? Stop looking so much at capture exchanges and start looking at where each tribe is dominant and where one is losing it in favor of another.

DeletedUser66411

Sure both tribes have nobled villages from accounts not being played. Still the first ranked tribe has been getting beaten for the past week by the ninth rank tribe. No excuses please like adding another ten tribes in the stats as pink panther so likes to do... Thanks..

b]Side 1:[/b]
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 208
Difference: 47

image.php

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 11
Difference: 16

image.php

Side 1: 1,418,384
Side 2: 1,807,898
Difference: 389,514

image.php

Side 1: 242,957
Side 2: 101,227
Difference: 141,730

image.php

DeletedUser

Sure both tribes have nobled villages from accounts not being played. Still the first ranked tribe has been getting beaten for the past week by the ninth rank tribe. No excuses please like adding another ten tribes in the stats as pink panther so likes to do... Thanks..

b]Side 1:[/b]
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 208
Difference: 47

image.php

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 11
Difference: 16

image.php

Side 1: 1,418,384
Side 2: 1,807,898
Difference: 389,514

image.php

Side 1: 242,957
Side 2: 101,227
Difference: 141,730

image.php

DJ, you seem like a cool cat, I like you even. I'm fine with those stats. They show your massive op on two of our players where you threw everything you had. Result, you took a total of 27 villages in a week.
I'll take those stats any day, especially when during a down time we still outnoble both CBTF and Erevos.
Still, you guys are doing better than Erevos, I will give you that :)

DeletedUser66411

DJ, you seem like a cool cat, I like you even. I'm fine with those stats. They show your massive op on two of our players where you threw everything you had. Result, you took a total of 27 villages in a week.
I'll take those stats any day, especially when during a down time we still outnoble both CBTF and Erevos.
Still, you guys are doing better than Erevos, I will give you that :)

lol well recruiting our top players will put a stop to that.

DeletedUser

lol well recruiting our top players will put a stop to that.

I think they wanted to be... wait, what was it? Oh yeah. Part of a team. :)

Sorry dude, but the way you guys run things is gonna see a lot more people leaving.

Edit: It's already started. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

Do you know how wars even work on this game? You don't get a nice steady flow of caps, they come in waves. Nukes take about 2 weeks to rebuild, thus it takes even longer then that to plan and coordinate an operation.

So to take stats from one week throws everything out of context. Yes, you may have thrown an OP at us and taken more caps then us, but it means nothing if you're only looking at such a small time scale, as it doesn't take into account our own attacks.

DeletedUser

hmmm THE tactics divide and conquer, real stats tribe against trib dont show much diference, but as you have spys from most your world 8 tribe in many tribes oh wel shows how you progressed so well so easily .....

hats off to the loyal in cbtf noit those glory hunters/disloyal/fannies who you recruited sometimes the grass may look greener but does it really taste better???