In which CBTF announces it won't feed the crocodile.

• Thread starter DeletedUser73174
  • Start date

Crispycargo

hats off to the loyal in cbtf noit those glory hunters/disloyal/fannies who you recruited sometimes the grass may look greener but does it really taste better???

I wouldn't know because i don't eat grass. :)

Last edited:

the pink panther

hmmm THE tactics divide and conquer, real stats tribe against trib dont show much diference, but as you have spys from most your world 8 tribe in many tribes oh wel shows how you progressed so well so easily .....

hats off to the loyal in cbtf noit those glory hunters/disloyal/fannies who you recruited sometimes the grass may look greener but does it really taste better???

Well then like erevos CBTF needs to stop recruiting every single player they see.

DeletedUser

Hahaha,,All this talk about Kraken,,your makeing me miss my friends~lol

CBTF have always been week and shallow and THE has always been top notch.

So as for CBTF,,Hahahahahahaha,,just deserves for you.

Good luck THE :icon_cool:

p.s. Yes,,I did run under the pressure and Im much stronger now because of it!:icon_wink:

the pink panther

Since concrete etc like recent stats so much, let's have a looksie

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 32
Difference: 27

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 487,657
Side 2: 246,341
Difference: 241,316

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111,695
Side 2: 18,434
Difference: 93,261

image.php

DeletedUser

Yeah CBTF is too busy trying to rim players such as myself because we left to mIsfists, now _DS_

Maybe if they focus on THE, instead of a minor tribe who has already said they will not be involved in the war, they might actually put up a fight

DeletedUser

funny story....when u willl be rimmed by either CBTF or THE....would u still not be involved?
i love slaves that buy another day with cowardness.

DeletedUser

I dunno how refusing to fight a friend would be cowardice. Considering that it pretty much cost me everything to do so. In fact id say the opposite although it may be stupidity but as concrete says its just a game.

DeletedUser

funny story....when u willl be rimmed by either CBTF or THE....would u still not be involved?
i love slaves that buy another day with cowardness.

Yes, i would love to live another day than be forced to fight a friend a cheat my tribe.
I chose to leave than to rather be a spy and forge attacks - so thats cowardess mate??

Learn the facts before you make snide comments :)

DeletedUser

minor tribe who has already said they will not be involved in the war, they might actually put up a fight

funny picture: you ex CBTF player complain they dont put up a fight to save everyone's ass.
Because no matter what u do, you will end up as farm when the THE-CBTF war ends either way.

So u avoid fighting a friend?wich one is that friend ?

DeletedUser66411

Macready08 I believe, not sure so much as they didn't want to fight him because he was a friend. I think its more they didn't want to be rimmed by him. Either way works.

DeletedUser22924

Macready08 I believe, not sure so much as they didn't want to fight him because he was a friend. I think its more they didn't want to be rimmed by him. Either way works.

whoever in CBTF not willing to fight for his tribe, and attack Macready is a coward.

DeletedUser66411

whoever in CBTF not willing to fight for his tribe, and attack Macready is a coward.

Maybe you should get a better understanding of what's going on in the tribe at the moment, before coming to quick conclusions.

DeletedUser22924

Maybe you should get a better understanding of what's going on in the tribe at the moment, before coming to quick conclusions.

i talk with macready, and with concrete regurarly, so i know whats happening.

DeletedUser66411

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 224
Difference: 72

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 37
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,223,078
Side 2: 1,827,365
Difference: 604,287

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 241,026
Side 2: 353,204
Difference: 112,178

image.php

DeletedUser

Im not a coward, im prepared to be rimmed (sounds pretty wrong in some contexts) but im sick and tired of having to fight - against smile!, then smile?, and erevos, then XxxX, now THE

Is it so hard to simply leave with the previously explained reason and that i dont approve of some decisions??

I dont expect you to understand. This wasnt a simple decision, it was hard and ive been in CBTF and CBTF-D for a while. So maybe you should keep you nose out of other people's business

DeletedUser22924

Im not a coward, im prepared to be rimmed (sounds pretty wrong in some contexts) but im sick and tired of having to fight - against smile!, then smile?, and erevos, then XxxX, now THE

Is it so hard to simply leave with the previously explained reason and that i dont approve of some decisions??

I dont expect you to understand. This wasnt a simple decision, it was hard and ive been in CBTF and CBTF-D for a while. So maybe you should keep you nose out of other people's business

what has happened in CBTF is my business, i was once in that tribe, i fought Erevos, for months, then smile.

you are a Coward, no matter how u put it.

i know almost all that has been happening in CBTF, i have heared both sides of the story of what happened to my friend Macready08.

i did not like that he joined THE, but his reason.....

well i say he has a good reason to have left CBTF and joined THE.

Crispycargo

Lol so i'm a coward for standing up for my own beliefs and not attacking a mate?

I went from being in CBTF 100+ hours away from the enemy to joining THE and being completely surrounded by two top 10 tribes entirely cut off from tribal support. Tbh, if you consider that to be a cowardice move then i choose to be proud of it.

Actually, it seems more like stupidity than anything, LOL.

DeletedUser22924

Lol so i'm a coward for standing up for my own beliefs and not attacking a mate?

I went from being in CBTF 100+ hours away from the enemy to joining THE and being completely surrounded by two top 10 tribes entirely cut off from tribal support. Tbh, if you consider that to be a cowardice move then i choose to be proud of it.

Actually, it seems more like stupidity than anything, LOL.

yes u are, i can understand why Macready08 joined THE, but CBTF is already falling and nothing is stopping it, U left CBTF knowing that, and joined the enemy, where it is safe.

in the long run all u care about is urself.

Crispycargo

CBTF was winning the war when i left. Weekly stats against THE were like 10 - 30 CBTF winning. I had my reasons for leaving and 'being scared for my own safety' was not one of them.

And like i said, if you call 'safe' being surrounded by two top ten tribes that are marked as enemies, and a guarantee of no tribal support being sent to you, then yea... it was a pretty safe move on my part.