In which CBTF announces it won't feed the crocodile.

• Thread starter DeletedUser73174
  • Start date

DeletedUser22924

CBTF was winning the war when i left. Weekly stats against THE were like 10 - 30 CBTF winning. I had my reasons for leaving and 'being scared for my own safety' was not one of them.

And like i said, if you call 'safe' being surrounded by two top ten tribes that are marked as enemies, and a guarantee of no tribal support being sent to you, then yea... it was a pretty safe move on my part.

yhea if those 2 top tribes, were at it's optimum, yes.

but they are in shatters, and barely work together.

if u think facing 2 broken tribes is dificult, ur more useless than i thought.

Last edited:

Crispycargo

Regardless if they were at their peak or not it doesn't matter. The players were i was located were way too far away to help offensively with the war meaning they were still full on nukes.

And honestly, I don't care about your opinion of me being useless since you have nothing to base my in-game skills on.

If you want to know my actually REAL reasons for leaving then mail me in-game and i will forward you my leaving message. Because your argument about cowardice is completely bull and incorrect.

DeletedUser

castroman2man i love it, coward this coward that. God mate its a game. I can tell you right now me leaving was not because i was a coward. Macready leaving was 90% of my decison.

I made some great friends on W30 when i started and unfortunately all of them have left except macready so trying to stay friends is not cowardice, though think what you want of me. By the you have had many tribe changes? what were your reasons? Exactly we all have our reasons.

DeletedUser22924

castroman2man i love it, coward this coward that. God mate its a game. I can tell you right now me leaving was not because i was a coward. Macready leaving was 90% of my decison.

I made some great friends on W30 when i started and unfortunately all of them have left except macready so trying to stay friends is not cowardice, though think what you want of me. By the you have had many tribe changes? what were your reasons? Exactly we all have our reasons.

actually mate. i have never changed from a tribe, the acccount im using currently, i took with when it was already in CRY, since then i have more than doubled it's size, by pure enemy conquers(and the once in a blue moon; barb, intribe noble)

i have heared Crispycargo's side, and now i respect his decision.

Macready08

actually mate. i have never changed from a tribe, the acccount im using currently, i took with when it was already in CRY, since then i have more than doubled it's size, by pure enemy conquers(and the once in a blue moon; barb, intribe noble)

i have heared Crispycargo's side, and now i respect his decision.

Then get his side next time before you start going off on people without the full sorry pls :icon_sad:

DeletedUser22924

Then get his side next time before you start going off on people without the full sorry pls :icon_sad:

meh, if i get somethign wrong, i'll get more info, till i get it right, it would be a mircale if i get everything right:lol:

DeletedUser66411

Im not a coward, im prepared to be rimmed (sounds pretty wrong in some contexts) but im sick and tired of having to fight - against smile!, then smile?, and erevos, then XxxX, now THE

Is it so hard to simply leave with the previously explained reason and that i dont approve of some decisions??

I dont expect you to understand. This wasnt a simple decision, it was hard and ive been in CBTF and CBTF-D for a while. So maybe you should keep you nose out of other people's business

You do know this is a war game hey? You should try another game maybe you would have more fun.

DeletedUser

Yeah DJBrotoe, im thinking of leaving and joining W1 on tribal huggs
Its the new craze. Origionally tribal cowards was attempting to break through with castro2man brandishing everyone as a coward however that fell through.

Anyway im going to stop stirring the pot. Its good to see castro2man finally see that some people have legitimate reasons why they left CBTF rather than simple cowardess impulses.

You now know the reasons i left. Crispycargo left when CBTF was up and i left a couple of days before him.
Also ive only been in 2 tribes (if you count CBTF-D as the same branch). :)

DeletedUser22924

Yeah DJBrotoe, im thinking of leaving and joining W1 on tribal huggs
Its the new craze. Origionally tribal cowards was attempting to break through with castro2man brandishing everyone as a coward however that fell through.

Anyway im going to stop stirring the pot. Its good to see castro2man finally see that some people have legitimate reasons why they left CBTF rather than simple cowardess impulses.

You now know the reasons i left. Crispycargo left when CBTF was up and i left a couple of days before him.
Also ive only been in 2 tribes (if you count CBTF-D as the same branch). :)

i did not say u hop tribes:icon_rolleyes:, i know why u guys left, sure u had good reasons, but i still think u guys are cowards.

DeletedUser

castro how can it be that leaving a tribe on legit reasons are cowardice ? if you leave a tribe out of reasons not even remotly near cowardice, how can you still proclaim cowardice towards them ? i just cant seem to grip that statement... can you ?

DeletedUser22924

castro how can it be that leaving a tribe on legit reasons are cowardice ? if you leave a tribe out of reasons not even remotly near cowardice, how can you still proclaim cowardice towards them ? i just cant seem to grip that statement... can you ?

is maybe because i have been in worse situations, and yet i have not left my tribe, i guess not all can have my determination and confidence.

i have faced greater odds, and still i stood, and fought back, i have seen my tribe get battered down, yet i still fought onwards, i never give up.

maybe my opinion is biased, because of my past experiences.

slates9

I'm bored of the flaming and pointless conversations on here right now. Let's have somemore stats. These are from the time the declaration was posted on the PnP

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: 07/07/2009 18:26:00 to 18/08/2009 19:38:17

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 148
Difference: 57

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 806,158
Side 2: 1,418,550
Difference: 612,392

image.php

Crispycargo

Hehe, thanks slates. Somebodys got to step up and have the mod type attitude around here. :D

DeletedUser

I'm bored of the flaming and pointless conversations on here right now. Let's have somemore stats. These are from the time the declaration was posted on the PnP

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 07/07/2009 18:26:00 to 18/08/2009 19:38:17

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 148
Difference: 57

image.php

Side 1: 806,158
Side 2: 1,418,550
Difference: 612,392

image.php

There's a whole other tribe that was just recently disbanded, so can no longer be included in the war stats. CBTF-D. Renegade messaged me the stats before disbanding though, and if I recall correctly it was something like 12-1 in THE's favor.

slates9

I tried to put CBTF-D, but because they're not there anymore, it wouldn't let me add them

DeletedUser

a sorry day really cbtf defeated whether they really believe it or not, also spells EreVos may get your full attention now.... great, super fantastic, great.

all i can say hats off to cbtf for actually getting some villages ..... that show's some coordination/spirit/hard work so good show guys,

Macready08

Concrete :(

This player has been banned and cannot be attacked or supported

Someone really needs to stop getting banned =]

On another note...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 2
Difference: 34

image.php

Side 1: 343,876
Side 2: 15,014
Difference: 328,862

image.php

DeletedUser

Mac, is that new Erevos west or east ? :)

24 hour stats last I checked were THE 94, Erevos 0