Incoming Impact W100 Premade.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello TW Community.

I have decided to Create a W100 Premade. If you know me you will know how I run things. I will get a lot of hate on this thread and you know what I welcome it , People can say what they want about me and my Loyal Friends. All I have to say is Stats do not lie.

I am a very experienced Player and I know how this game works. I have lead a couple tribes but nothing too serious till I decided to duke on W91 here is a link to the tribes stats , You can make your own Judgement.

http://www.twstats.com/en91/index.php?page=tribe&id=140

I am looking for players who are wanting to win this world. This could be new players wanting to learn or experienced players like myself. People forget how small the TW community is getting and I feel a way to counter this is teaching.

If your interested Please Pm me on skype amg94inc

Thanks

Sam

DeletedUser

Nice post mate

If he leads his tribe to a win on W91 y'all better jump onboard, if he somehow doesn't then ;)

Best of luck

DeletedUser11334

Thanks for organizing this in advance Sam. I have really appreciated your leadership skills and respect your leadership style. I have learned more from playing tw with you than from any other leader between W7 and now. Best of luck with this & count me in :)

Heather :)

Lost One

Looking forward to playing with the great sam ! The best tribemate i have had the pleasure of sniping trains with. The power is strong with this one. W100 , here we come ! Fear not

Justy

Hey, I'm potentially interested in joining this!

I started playing TW I think it was in world 24. I played a few world here and there and a decent amount of speed, but never got past ~10 villages. I'm a very competitive person and would fight hard to perform well on this world. I also am the sort of person to seek out as much information as possible to help improve my play. I'm really looking forward to getting back into Tribal Wars, but world 92's setting just make me want to vomit. I would love to learn from you guys and practice on the worlds leading up to W100 and hopefully conquer W100 with you guys, if you're interested in having me.

DeletedUser104264

Where I know you from escapes me at the moment. Maybe w77?

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This could be new players wanting to learn or experienced players like myself. People forget how small the TW community is getting and I feel a way to counter this is teaching.

great idea Sam.TW worlds are getting terribly small. Some of worlds end within 12-15 months these days. The game needs new players.

Joe10P

I agree with teaching to be the way forward. The game is beginning to lose it's previous core values so it is refreshing to see somebody potentially encourage teaching to the masses rather than the elitist world we live in :)

If I'm still around I'd be interested, looks as if there will be A LOT of the old guard playing :p

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I agree with the entire teaching idea. It was the main reason I redid our game forum. Sadly, I tried getting premade up for new/ semi new players but never got the sign ups.

I will also be leading a W100 premade but not officially posted yet.

Joe10P

My skype is joephilllips1. I am interested in a number of these premades and would be interested to talk more here.

DeletedUser121132

Hello TW Community.

I have decided to Create a W100 Premade. If you know me you will know how I run things. I will get a lot of hate on this thread and you know what I welcome it , People can say what they want about me and my Loyal Friends. All I have to say is Stats do not lie.

I am a very experienced Player and I know how this game works. I have lead a couple tribes but nothing too serious till I decided to duke on W91 here is a link to the tribes stats , You can make your own Judgement.

http://www.twstats.com/en91/index.php?page=tribe&id=140

I am looking for players who are wanting to win this world. This could be new players wanting to learn or experienced players like myself. People forget how small the TW community is getting and I feel a way to counter this is teaching.

If your interested Please Pm me on skype amg94inc

Thanks

Sam
You arent incoming impact you stole that account. this dude played a year on W5 and nobled 5 barbs then quit the account and took over an enemy account

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

odd that would be last post to this thread, response?

apparently he was recently active in w94, but may have gone inactive across the board?

anybody heard from him on skype this month?