Incoming Impact W100 Premade.

bob.41k

Hi, maybe i am writing on a wrong topic and my english is bad, but i have an idea of making 1 world visible from all servers and when i connect it from russian server i have menu in russian language and same in other worlds, thanks for reading

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hi, maybe i am writing on a wrong topic and my english is bad, but i have an idea of making 1 world visible from all servers and when i connect it from russian server i have menu in russian language and same in other worlds, thanks for reading

Hi Bob,
Yes this is the wrong topic but no problem!
I believe that is exactly what Innogames is planning on doing and has already done with the Danish server. Hopefully we will soon have all the servers here, I would like this to be before W100 begins but I doubt they can make that deadline.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Hi Bob,
Yes this is the wrong topic but no problem!
I believe that is exactly what Innogames is planning on doing and has already done with the Danish server. Hopefully we will soon have all the servers here, I would like this to be before W100 begins but I doubt they can make that deadline.
Correct. I don't know how many, or which, language versions it's planned for though.

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can you tell us how this will affect the external forums? Perhaps an implemented translate option will be necessary? :p

This is a very good point. Personally, I would like to see the other server forums translated and brought over here. Would be frustrating to lose all their input over the years.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
As it stands right now, merged markets will keep their own external forums.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Haven't played this game properly for far a very long time.
1st world was W13 i think... so im somewhat a veteran...
1st major world was W33, started off on acc Harryhowza and then merged with a friend to become Papoomio, honestly, I cant remember how this world went as it was so long ago.. did well but ended up dying im pretty sure.
W59 started off as Harryhowza again and then merged with another friend, Thedaisan, ended up winning the world with Pita and came 6th personally i think it was.
I have then played multiple other worlds off and on but with no real enthusiasm.
W100 keeps intriguing me and hopefully the settings are good and im keen to find myself a pre made. Dont know who to choose though as i dont believe i know any of the ones advertising at the moment... so basically, just introducing myself and looking to find out more about how far along this premade is in the formation process and whether you would be interested in an old school veteran joining up if everything sounded good.

Cheers,

Harry

Add me on skype amg94inc