Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Author
RedAlert
Contributors
DaWolf85
Quickbar Entry
javascript:var NOBLE_GAP=100;var FORMAT='%unit% %player% %sent%';$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/incomingsOverview.js');
Public?
Public
Incomings Overview

Approved: t14466468

incomings-overview.png

This is how the script looks in action:

User Variables:
NOBLE_GAP defines the attack gap in milliseconds. From world to world this changes and there is no automatic way to get this from the world config (a call here for Inno devs to add such info somewhere, either on world config files or even better on game_data global object)
FORMAT defines the mass tagger format. Possible format variables that can be used are:

%unit% - type of unit sent, example Spy, LCav, etc
%sent% - time when attack was sent as calculated from the unit type, example Jan 13, 15:38
%duration% - duration in formatted time, example 0:09:02 (so 9 minutes and 2 seconds)
%distance% - how many fields away is the attacker from defender, example 1
%origin% - origin village info, example A001 (430|516) K54
%arrival% - time of arrival of incoming, example Jan 13, 15:56
%player% - attacking player, example RedAlert
%coords% - attacking village coordinate, example 430|516
%return% - shows the return time of the incoming, example Jan 13, 15:38
%destination% - destination village info, example A001 (430|516) K54 (posted this only for reference, DO NOT add this on the script format since it will break the script loading even though it is a valid tag)

Notes:
- When you click the Mass Tag Incomings button the incs screen will reload so you will have to re-run the script to continue doing whatever you where doing.

Feel free to suggest features, ideas and/or report any issues/bugs or let me know if you need any help with this script by replying on this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 7

mephisto

Reaction score
Script Updated to v2.4.0

View attachment 11379

This update comes with new functionality, mark duplicate attacks. So attacks were sent from the same village.

In this case, there are 2 different villages that have sent multiple attacks, one of the origin villages has sent 6 attacks, the other has sent 5 and there is also a third origin village that has sent only 1 attack and is not marked from this script.

For any bugs, suggestions or if you need help with the script, let me know by replying on the thread.
Hi, idk if its just me, but when i run this function "Mark duplicates" with many commands the server return a message of error in english its like "the request failed. You may have lost internet connectivity or the server may be experiencing difficulties" its normal?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hi, idk if its just me, but when i run this function "Mark duplicates" with many commands the server return a message of error in english its like "the request failed. You may have lost internet connectivity or the server may be experiencing difficulties" its normal?

Thank you for reporting this issue and also for translating the message otherwise I would have had a hard time understanding what that actually meant.

I will have to investigate the issue so I can understand what's going on.

Hopefully, if it's something that can be fixed on the script I will surely fix it.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Problem should be fixed now. Thank you again for reporting the issue.

mephisto

Reaction score
Problem should be fixed now. Thank you again for reporting the issue.
the problem persist yet, now he doesn't do the error, but he show "work in progress!" and do nothing, don't rename any attack, i wait more than 1 minute and nothing happens

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @mephisto, had forgotten to remove the block that I added while testing the script :p

Could you pls recheck?

mephisto

Reaction score
Hello @misteralb, i have one more problem happen in the script, when i use the function to get when a tower will see the color of the attack, he show me this return: , for what i see in the other thread https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/watchtower-timer.285084/page-2#posts (i suppose that is the same script), this happen because the name of the attacks is differente that whats is in english, so, this have any solutions ? if need, i can translate the values of each troops and send here, or what i thinks its to use the script separate and hard code the values of each troop if don't have any problem.

obs: if you don't understand any of my english, just say, that I will try to explain again

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Yes my script uses that other script regarding the watchtower timer.

I can not add translations or support for translations on the other script since I don't control it. Another script author does.

So I would recommend replying on that thread with the issue you have so the script author can check it.

God Of Thunder

Reaction score
I cannot seem to get the tagger to work. Is it broken?

The page just reloads when I click the mass tagger. It doesn't label the commands.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I cannot seem to get the tagger to work. Is it broken?

The page just reloads when I click the mass tagger. It doesn't label the commands.
Just tested the script. It works.

1681139699942.png

It could be that you might have had previously renamed the incomings, in that case the script does not relabel them. Also just to be explicitly clear, The script does not rename outgoing commands, if you meant that, the script only renames incoming attacks.

*Shadow*

Reaction score
Hello @misteralb,
I have been searching for this wonderful script some time already. Finally found it now! Thank you for the effort you continue putting into this =) I do happen to have one question/suggestion: Maybe this feature already exists and I missed it, but regarding the "mark duplicates" option of the latest version, it might be nice to have a kind of "sorting" option for the villages of origin: When marking them now, all villages of origin sending multiple attacks are underlaid red. Would it be possible to add a different colour for the respective attacking village?

Best regards
- Shadow

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @misteralb,
I have been searching for this wonderful script some time already. Finally found it now! Thank you for the effort you continue putting into this =) I do happen to have one question/suggestion: Maybe this feature already exists and I missed it, but regarding the "mark duplicates" option of the latest version, it might be nice to have a kind of "sorting" option for the villages of origin: When marking them now, all villages of origin sending multiple attacks are underlaid red. Would it be possible to add a different colour for the respective attacking village?

Best regards
- Shadow
Yes should be possible. Will see about implementing it in the future.

One Piece

Reaction score
Can you add Turkish language support if possible.

Code:
tr_TR: {
        'Incomings Overview': 'Incomings Overview',
        Help: 'Destek',
        'It seems like you have no incomings ': 'Hiç gelen yok gibi görünüyor ',
        'Total Incomings:': 'Toplam gelenler:',
        'Attacking Players:': 'Saldıran Oyuncular:',
        'Total Attacking Players:': 'Toplam Saldıran Oyuncular:',
        'Destination Villages Count:': 'Hedef Köy Sayısı:',
        'Origin Villages Count:': 'Kaynak Köy Sayısı:',
        'Destination Villages': 'Hedef Köyler',
        'Origin Villages': 'Kaynak Köyler',
        'Export Incomings Data': 'Gelen Verilerini Dışa Aktar',
        'Highlight Possible Nobles': 'Olası Misyonerleri Vurgulayın',
        Village: 'Köy',
        Count: 'Say',
        'Toggle Combinations': 'Kombinasyonları Değiştir',
        'Possible nobles are highlighted!': 'Olası misyonerler vurgulanır!',
        'No possible nobles were found!': 'Olası misyoner bulunamadı!',
        Watchtower: 'Gözetleme Kulesi',
        'Attack:': 'Saldırı    :',
        'Small Attack:': 'Küçük Saldırı:',
        'Medium Attack:': 'Orta Saldırı:',
        'Large Attack:': 'Büyük Saldırı:',
        'Contains Nobleman:': 'Misyoner İçerir:',
        'Destination Villages List': 'Gidilecek Köyler Listesi',
        'Destination Villages Coords': 'Hedef Köyler Koordinatları',
        'Origin Villages List': 'Kaynak Köy Listesi',
        'Origin Villages Coords': 'Kaynak Köy Koordinatları',
        'Last updated at:': 'Son güncelleme:',
        'Mass Tag Incomings': 'Gelenleri Toplu Etiket',
        'Tagging incomings ...': 'Gelenler Etiketleniyor ...',
        'Watchtower Timer': 'Gözetleme Kulesi Zamanı',
        'Watchtower Timer script initialized ...': 'Gözetleme Kulesi zamanlayıcı scripti başlatıldı ...',
        'Current world does not support watchtower!': 'Bu dünya gözetleme kulesini desteklemiyor!',
        'Watchtower Timer script is already initialized!': 'Gözetleme kulesi zamanlayıcı scripti zaten başlatıldı',
        'Create New Forum Thread': 'Yeni Forum Konusu Oluştur',
        'Create New Mail': 'Yeni Posta Oluştur',
        Overview: 'Genel bakış',
        Map: 'Harita',
        Fetch: 'Getir',
        'Village data could not be fetched!': 'Köy verileri getirilemedi!',
        Support: 'Destek',
        'OP Spotter': 'OP Spotter',
        'Landing Time': 'Varış Zamanı',
        'Own Villages Info': 'Kendi Köy Bilgileri',
        'Own Villages': 'Kendi Köyleri',
        'Enemy Villages': 'Düşman Köyleri',
        'Redirecting to Incomings page...': 'Gelenler sayfasına yönlendiriliyor...',
        'There was an error parsing the incomings list!': 'Gelenler listesi ayrıştırılırken bir hata oluştu!',
        'Fake Finder': 'Fake Bulucu',
        'Find Fakes': 'Fake Bul',
        'Fakes where found!': 'Fakes bulundu!',
        'No fakes where found!': 'Fake bulundmadı!',
        'Add Backtime': 'Geri dönüş ekle',
        'Backtime was added on incoming label!': 'Gelen etikete geri dönüş süresi eklendi!',
        'All incomings have backtime already added!': 'Tüm gelenlere zaten geri dönüş süresi eklenmiş!',
        'Tag incomings before adding backtimes!': 'Geri dönüş eklemeden önce gelenleri etiketleyin!',
    },

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Can you add Turkish language support if possible.

Code:
tr_TR: {
        'Incomings Overview': 'Incomings Overview',
        Help: 'Destek',
        'It seems like you have no incomings ': 'Hiç gelen yok gibi görünüyor ',
        'Total Incomings:': 'Toplam gelenler:',
        'Attacking Players:': 'Saldıran Oyuncular:',
        'Total Attacking Players:': 'Toplam Saldıran Oyuncular:',
        'Destination Villages Count:': 'Hedef Köy Sayısı:',
        'Origin Villages Count:': 'Kaynak Köy Sayısı:',
        'Destination Villages': 'Hedef Köyler',
        'Origin Villages': 'Kaynak Köyler',
        'Export Incomings Data': 'Gelen Verilerini Dışa Aktar',
        'Highlight Possible Nobles': 'Olası Misyonerleri Vurgulayın',
        Village: 'Köy',
        Count: 'Say',
        'Toggle Combinations': 'Kombinasyonları Değiştir',
        'Possible nobles are highlighted!': 'Olası misyonerler vurgulanır!',
        'No possible nobles were found!': 'Olası misyoner bulunamadı!',
        Watchtower: 'Gözetleme Kulesi',
        'Attack:': 'Saldırı    :',
        'Small Attack:': 'Küçük Saldırı:',
        'Medium Attack:': 'Orta Saldırı:',
        'Large Attack:': 'Büyük Saldırı:',
        'Contains Nobleman:': 'Misyoner İçerir:',
        'Destination Villages List': 'Gidilecek Köyler Listesi',
        'Destination Villages Coords': 'Hedef Köyler Koordinatları',
        'Origin Villages List': 'Kaynak Köy Listesi',
        'Origin Villages Coords': 'Kaynak Köy Koordinatları',
        'Last updated at:': 'Son güncelleme:',
        'Mass Tag Incomings': 'Gelenleri Toplu Etiket',
        'Tagging incomings ...': 'Gelenler Etiketleniyor ...',
        'Watchtower Timer': 'Gözetleme Kulesi Zamanı',
        'Watchtower Timer script initialized ...': 'Gözetleme Kulesi zamanlayıcı scripti başlatıldı ...',
        'Current world does not support watchtower!': 'Bu dünya gözetleme kulesini desteklemiyor!',
        'Watchtower Timer script is already initialized!': 'Gözetleme kulesi zamanlayıcı scripti zaten başlatıldı',
        'Create New Forum Thread': 'Yeni Forum Konusu Oluştur',
        'Create New Mail': 'Yeni Posta Oluştur',
        Overview: 'Genel bakış',
        Map: 'Harita',
        Fetch: 'Getir',
        'Village data could not be fetched!': 'Köy verileri getirilemedi!',
        Support: 'Destek',
        'OP Spotter': 'OP Spotter',
        'Landing Time': 'Varış Zamanı',
        'Own Villages Info': 'Kendi Köy Bilgileri',
        'Own Villages': 'Kendi Köyleri',
        'Enemy Villages': 'Düşman Köyleri',
        'Redirecting to Incomings page...': 'Gelenler sayfasına yönlendiriliyor...',
        'There was an error parsing the incomings list!': 'Gelenler listesi ayrıştırılırken bir hata oluştu!',
        'Fake Finder': 'Fake Bulucu',
        'Find Fakes': 'Fake Bul',
        'Fakes where found!': 'Fakes bulundu!',
        'No fakes where found!': 'Fake bulundmadı!',
        'Add Backtime': 'Geri dönüş ekle',
        'Backtime was added on incoming label!': 'Gelen etikete geri dönüş süresi eklendi!',
        'All incomings have backtime already added!': 'Tüm gelenlere zaten geri dönüş süresi eklenmiş!',
        'Tag incomings before adding backtimes!': 'Geri dönüş eklemeden önce gelenleri etiketleyin!',
    },
Turkish translation has been added.

Thank you for providing the translations.

natanprog

Reaction score
Awesome script!

I use this script in the BR market. and when there is some attack, which will not be detected by watchtowers. the error in the attached image occurs. If I ignore these attacks, I can run the script.

Maybe it's a bug that only happens in the BR market, I don't know, but if there's any way for me to provide more details, let me know. I even have a small video recorded, showing this situation, I can send it by message.

Thanks!

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome script!

I use this script in the BR market. and when there is some attack, which will not be detected by watchtowers. the error in the attached image occurs. If I ignore these attacks, I can run the script.

Maybe it's a bug that only happens in the BR market, I don't know, but if there's any way for me to provide more details, let me know. I even have a small video recorded, showing this situation, I can send it by message.

Thanks!
Please provide some more info in private. Either here on the forum via mail or using Discord DMs.

jaro

Reaction score
3c4240b33fb724134238eb27ed86b30a.png

I dont know why its not working

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
3c4240b33fb724134238eb27ed86b30a.png

I dont know why its not working
The backtime functionality only works on english based servers. I am currently working on the new version of this script so will work on solving this on the new version.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script has been updated to v3.0.0

1698617304301.png

This script update has been rewritten from scratch. The older implementation of this script was not easily maintainable and extendable with new features so had to rewrite the script from scratch in order to be more future-proof.

CHANGELOG:
  1. The UI has been reworked completely to be more organized and understandable
  2. Older implementations such as possible noble highlighter have been improved and reworked to run automatically when script is ran
  3. Added new feature to automatically check and notify for untagged incomings every time the script is ran
  4. Added new feature to automatically check and load next pages of incomings if there is more than 1 page of incomings
  5. Added new feature to add correct return time of an incoming on the incoming label
  6. New feature "Filter Incomings"
  7. New feature "Backtime Finder"
  8. New feature "Custom Tag Incomings"

Point 5: Added new feature to add correct return time of an incoming on the incoming label

This will only work if your labelling format contains #backtime#, example:

Code:
%unit% %origin% %player% #backtime#

Keep in mind that if you are using this labelling format, you will have to run the labeler twice since it uses same technique as this script:

Point 7: New feature "Backtime Finder"

The backtime finder feature is set by default to find incomings which land 30 seconds within a returning command and the returning troop size is bigger than 1000 pop. These two parameters help to filter out so not a lot of unneeded backtimes are shown. However, you can change these two parameters to fit your needs.

SCRIPT WITH ALL USER PROVIDED VARIABLES

JavaScript:
javascript:
var NOBLE_GAP=100;
var FORMAT='%unit% %player% S:%sent%';
var RETURNING_TROOPS_SIZE=1000;
var BACKTIME_GAP=30;
$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/incomingsOverview.js');