Inconsequential War

DeletedUser

I was, one day, happily farming along when to my horror I discovered a dear mate of mine was under attack. Of course I immediately conferred with the attackers who, I am sure, were unaware that she was a dear friend of mine. I'll admit, I was throwing my weight around a bit.

The tribal leader, Rugsbunny, and I had words, and came to what seemed a fair conclusion. It wasn't exactly a match made in heaven

bugs%20bunny%20elmer%20fudd.jpg

but it seemed agreeing to not fight and instead have a chance to build up would benefit both parties. Suffice it to say I happily returned to my farming.

images

Unfortunately this lasted barely a day.

Now on to the business of war. Where we show just how powerful our weapons are when we give them both barrels.
images

And hopefully get the right rabbit.
images

Or at least have some fun doing it.

BDSM and Fate, no score (yet) :)

DeletedUser

who are they? shouldn't u post more infos, like k rank , how many players etc?

DeletedUser

I could, but it's just a Rim war.

Fate's #1 with about 40 villages, maybe 30 players and maybe 100k points. I think we're #5 with 3 players and 20k points.

Relative experience:

From what I've seen of Fate mostly mid level players. Weak nukes, not massive experience. I've been explaining some things to them but I'm not sure it's taking.

My people are old hands but land landers and we don't like to recruit much. I'd say roughly an even fight although morale will hurt me quite a lot.

~ExSilentio

DeletedUser

who are they? shouldn't u post more infos, like k rank , how many players etc?

We are FATE. we are Rank 1 of K52, I am the Famous Bunny mentioned in this PnP.

War has been declared because as ChaosSum mentioned he was throwing his weight around.

Happy hunting ChaosSum :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I could, but it's just a Rim war.

Fate's #1 with about 40 villages, maybe 30 players and maybe 100k points. I think we're #5 with 3 players and 20k points.

Relative experience:

From what I've seen of Fate mostly mid level players. Weak nukes, not massive experience. I've been explaining some things to them but I'm not sure it's taking.

My people are old hands but land landers and we don't like to recruit much. I'd say roughly an even fight although morale will hurt me quite a lot.

~ExSilentio

:icon_rolleyes: yeah ok love this statement :icon_biggrin: we is noobs :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No, mid-level players. Given what I've seen from your players. The fact that I've had to explain some basic concepts to them and I had to hook them up for farming. Also based on what your players claim are "nukes" and the shoddy scout runs.

I'll give you credit for t-training properly but do you really think ram speed is going to impress anybody?

Given my position throwing my weight around just comes naturally :p

I have to wonder why you made such a big deal about 24 hour notice before attacks only to violate it yourself. Yeah, deception is part of war but reputation follows everybody.

DeletedUser

No, mid-level players. Given what I've seen from your players. The fact that I've had to explain some basic concepts to them and I had to hook them up for farming. Also based on what your players claim are "nukes" and the shoddy scout runs.

I'll give you credit for t-training properly but do you really think ram speed is going to impress anybody?

Given my position throwing my weight around just comes naturally :p

I have to wonder why you made such a big deal about 24 hour notice before attacks only to violate it yourself. Yeah, deception is part of war but reputation follows everybody.

Violation was all yours chaos :)

DeletedUser

Who attacked? Funny, it wasn't me. It wasn't Mag, and I don't believe it was Fatal.

Chemist, I think, is your player. He attacked Mag, and as I understand it you then attacked me.

If you're one of those "I can't handle reality so I'm going to make false statements as if they're true on the boards" kind of people just own up to it and I'll not bother arguing.

DeletedUser

Who attacked? Funny, it wasn't me. It wasn't Mag, and I don't believe it was Fatal.

Chemist, I think, is your player. He attacked Mag, and as I understand it you then attacked me.

If you're one of those "I can't handle reality so I'm going to make false statements as if they're true on the boards" kind of people just own up to it and I'll not bother arguing.

Oh no reality word :icon_confused: whats that :lol:

DeletedUser

Shush you and go back to your Vodka. When did the might reds hide behind other names. Mother Russia would weep to see such games. You fear not cold, for you have fur of beast and head of Vodka. You fear not arms because you have meat shields. You fear not time for Mother Russia is timeless. You fear Elena but we all fear her and her ballerina assassin.

DeletedUser102178

...true comrade, but i still want some of the cookies mr. wrench gave you in other thread

DeletedUser

BROKEN COOKIES!!! NOOOOOOooooooo.............

Hunger grinds my bones. . .

DeletedUser

Mmmm I like milk. . . unfortunately I keep trying for some fresh milk and getting slapped. Silly women.

Actually human milk is better for me. Lactose intolerant :( Or is that generally intolerant?

DeletedUser

Mmmm I like milk. . . unfortunately I keep trying for some fresh milk and getting slapped. Silly women.

Actually human milk is better for me. Lactose intolerant :( Or is that generally intolerant?

OMG LOLAGE :lol: :lol: :lol:

images

DeletedUser

Every Bloody Time. . .
images

I'm just waiting for the day I earn this one:
Bitch-Slap.jpg

DeletedUser

Hmm I seem to remember last time Chaos was in a rim war... and I seem to remember who it didn't go well for :)

Go the nutters I say :icon_cool: