Inconsequential War

DeletedUser

Well some poor kid lost 140 LC doing. . . well I'm not sure what. Maybe he though Mag was undefended. No siege, nothing but 200 LC. She popped militia on him and they went splat. Can't say I'm a fan of militia but sometimes ya gotta do. . .

Other than that we're looking at 3 - 7 hours for anything substantive. Depending on a scout report I forgot to look at. . .

DeletedUser

First Cap

Side 1:
Tribes: BDSM
Side 2:
Tribes: FATE.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,942
Difference: 2,942

chart

DeletedUser

Well, anyhow it would be nice to get a map. :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
9asnyq.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

chart

chart

[/spoil]

The first strike goes to BDSM, let's see if FATE will be able to re-cap the village of a fallen tribemate.

DeletedUser

Well, anyhow it would be nice to get a map. :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
9asnyq.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

chart

chart

[/spoil]

The first strike goes to BDSM, let's see if FATE will be able to re-cap the village of a fallen tribemate.

Village was one of an in-active member, but never the less it was a village won by BDSM, As Shay has said war over well done both sides, and Credit wreits due Chaos there was some sexy BT's :)

Rugs

DeletedUser100054

Good War,

Too bad i didnt get a chance to kick ass before a NAP was announced :D

DeletedUser

It's not too late to try, it's not been 24 hours since they asked for another nap and I have an incoming.

Scout 9/24 5:07:36 PM 275|539 xchemistx73 00:45:37 6.08 Sep 24 2011 18:38:50 13959565 today at 17:53:13:063

edit: the "inactive" that Chaos nobled, mailed him within an hour of sending the nobles, and troops were swapped around. Unless the village was haunted with a ghost that could compose mails and move troops around, it wasn't inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fair is fair. Tribe member appears to have acted inappropriately without permission. Silly child but tribal leadership of Fate appears to have had nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser

Basically the same thing that happened last time, only Aegis-fang was also involved. We shall see if the response by yourself will be different time.

DeletedUser

ok, so we are on a new chapter, rugsbunny has kicked the player that broke the nap this time.

DeletedUser

It seems that the war goes on.

Statistics

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: xchemistx73

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

chart

Side 1: 3,830
Difference: 3,830

chart

[/spoil]

There nothing more to comment on just that "xchemistx73" either left of got kicked before the nobles hit.

Another slightly interesting fact that ExSilento has not had any serious attacks againts him, nor he had lots of struggiling with his conquers from FATE.

[spoil]
o5w77q.png
[/spoil]

EDIT, it seems that I didn't read of any sort of NAP that was formed, any how I hope you like the statistics I've got.

DeletedUser

He was kicked for attacking while under a nap, as stated in the previous posts.

DeletedUser

It was more of a misunderstanding than anything else and everybody jumped the gun

DeletedUser

It was more of a misunderstanding as Destijah said and yes, once they realized we would fight back if pushed far enough, it ended.

DeletedUser102178

WOW,one whole village taken,this was a war?????

lets see we had 3 active members with 8 villages, they had 30 ish members, and they declared on us, me and mag couldn't even noble at the time, i was only in the 500 point range, and they declared on us, then decided against it later. so yeah.