~IND~ F. Declares on TPL

Ihotunot

Lol, Did'nt they say that they were going to "Show TPL a true war?" lol, Yeah, It seems as if its only been skrimish's, I'm on the front line and I havent been attacked once.

If this is what they call war... Well I like it. : )

Oh yeah, lol, Go Flower Power!!!... Wait a sec... We need some comeback here... While I sit around and deal with the lonelyness of no incoming attacks I will work on one. : ) Better yet... I'll make a really good story. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I dont think they are a family anymore

at least they dont act like it

Kinda reminds me of
DBD on W4

they all did there own thing rather than work as a fam

No I am not hating on DBD like everyone else seems to do cause there all mad DBD was better then them and did what nobody else ever could im just saying they didnt work well as a family is all but they still did there damn thing

Ihotunot

Lol, we need a better story from TPL's side... here's what i got. :icon_biggrin:
lol.jpg

INDF noticed that TPL was starting to own them like the little point whores they were. But They decided to take action. So went to war with everything they had... Sad to say it didnt really work. For instance here was what their first attack was.

theinternet.jpg

But after a insane loss of INDF they went and partied because they thought they owned TPL by saying they were Flower Power. But they killed lots of their members. So after they finished partying they went to bury their dead.

ClownFuneral.jpg

But TPL was waiting and attacked them with over 651746765471684571457671657465716547165K units, Cause were Bad***

But the outcome was taken serious. So they sent a major attack!
stupidkidlol.jpg

In the end they died. : ) hehe GO FLOWER POWER!!!

DeletedUser

did you notice in the funeral picture there are 2 supermans??

DeletedUser56985

The sad truth is that they did send spears and swords with their attacks.

Firespeedstream

I believe this war was a failure. A ceasefire has been created. No more drama.

DeletedUser

YEah it was

I dont know why you would have agreed to that

There 2x bigger than your tribe and you where wining but whatever

This was a waste of time

DeletedUser56985

Besides their PnP was like this :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This minor skirmish with IND has shown that TPL can hold it's own against big bully tribes like you. We were being attacked by IND, IND-f and Bok87!! and still managed to take all targets selected. We are an elite tribe which shows in the way we held off you guys. Experience and good teamwork beat size.

DeletedUser

I'll believe the 'elite' claim when I see it, thankyouverymuch ^^

Nice job on beating the lot, though, quite right with that last phrase of yours.

thorfalar

This is a ceasefire, not a concede.
And really, you only fought about 20% of our tribe's players. The other 4/5ths of the tribe sent minor support troops (if any) and sent 0 attacks.
The skirmishes allowed us to see who in our tribe can be depended on, and who cannot. Those who cannot are going to be dealt with.

Ponds186

This minor skirmish with IND has shown that TPL can hold it's own against big bully tribes like you. We were being attacked by IND, IND-f and Bok87!! and still managed to take all targets selected. We are an elite tribe which shows in the way we held off you guys. Experience and good teamwork beat size.

Hi.

BoK87 was never targetting TBKR or TPL. The attacks were in retaliation to TBKR's & TPL attacks on BoK.

We would never try to take advantage of the WAR between TPL & IND.

There were territorial problems with TPL, which we honored.

We believe in active diplomacy and have been true to the spirit wherever it is "Mutually Agreed".

Last edited:

DeletedUser56985

if i remember we attacked bok|87 along time ago.

When tiger of summer were targeting our members. So clearly retalition was in order. (with fakes). :D

DeletedUser33113

wow.. thats really funny, declaring war and a few days later stopping it with no valid reason..
just shows how poor the leadership is..

DeletedUser

well that would just be fun wouldnt it a true test of might of a family tribe vs a single tribe
But what would KINGS get out of that is the real question
Nobody wants something done unless they benifit from it as well

I take payment in cash or money order

Please direct all spam mail to me about this situation I enjoy reading