~IND~ F. Declares on TPL

DeletedUser

Hi.

BoK87 was never targetting TBKR or TPL. The attacks were in retaliation to TBKR's & TPL attacks on BoK.

We would never try to take advantage of the WAR between TPL & IND.

There were territorial problems with TPL, which we honored.

We believe in active diplomacy and have been true to the spirit wherever it is "Mutually Agreed".

Well you better control your lower members then, cus I have new attack coming in on me at the moment. he is also attacking other TPL members. 4 seperate attacks, all fake noble trains from the same 2700 point village! I have contacted your diplomat, maybe he could sort it out.

DeletedUser

This is a ceasefire, not a concede.
And really, you only fought about 20% of our tribe's players. The other 4/5ths of the tribe sent minor support troops (if any) and sent 0 attacks.
The skirmishes allowed us to see who in our tribe can be depended on, and who cannot. Those who cannot are going to be dealt with.

So lets get this straight, IND and IND-f declare war on us (a much smaller tribe), but only 20% of your tribe actually fights!! That would be your problem then, in TPL we had 100% of tribe attacking or supporting. It looks like you will be getting rid of about half your tribe then for inactivity??

DeletedUser

So, first things first, it should ALWAYS be OVER 9000!!!!!11!1!!1!one!1!!e!even! attacks
O pezza o, you just made a trade with me. (= but uhh.... you guys are still dealing with INDF? they haven't disbanded yet? gosh.

So it's actually been peacedout? If IND is completely inactive, as a CARN member, I fully recommmend crushing them now. While they're completely inactive. they won't do anything. Use manic attack-spam tactics.

Ponds186

Well you better control your lower members then, cus I have new attack coming in on me at the moment. he is also attacking other TPL members. 4 seperate attacks, all fake noble trains from the same 2700 point village! I have contacted your diplomat, maybe he could sort it out.

It is sorted out now.

DeletedUser

That is true, IND F. are no longer attacking, but our neighboring tribe in K87 seems to be taking advantage of the situation and sending fakes. Bok|87 had better watch were they are stepping, or flower power will find its way towards them.

thorfalar

So, first things first, it should ALWAYS be OVER 9000!!!!!11!1!!1!one!1!!e!even! attacks
O pezza o, you just made a trade with me. (= but uhh.... you guys are still dealing with INDF? they haven't disbanded yet? gosh.

So it's actually been peacedout? If IND is completely inactive, as a CARN member, I fully recommmend crushing them now. While they're completely inactive. they won't do anything. Use manic attack-spam tactics.

:icon_rolleyes:

thorfalar

So lets get this straight, IND and IND-f declare war on us (a much smaller tribe), but only 20% of your tribe actually fights!! That would be your problem then, in TPL we had 100% of tribe attacking or supporting. It looks like you will be getting rid of about half your tribe then for inactivity??

Yup, that pretty much sums it up.

Ponds186

That is true, IND F. are no longer attacking, but our neighboring tribe in K87 seems to be taking advantage of the situation and sending fakes. Bok|87 had better watch were they are stepping, or flower power will find its way towards them.

I don't know which tribe you are in and really not interested in finding out.

First, read the entire post before posting. When you grow up and show this attitude in the real world, you will appreciate and maybe understand what i am saying.

If you are a TBKR member, you are living because of TPL. Try fighting alone and you will see were you stand.

If you are TPL, your brother tribe sucks man really, they cannot stand alone.

We may win or we may lose, i dont care, but we did not start this fight. Please leave ~IND~ out of the picture. BOK|87 attacked as they were attacked. I guess that is plain and simple.

In case you read this entire post and managed to understand (It was a mess to communicate properly with these 2 tribes). Good

Ponds186

DeletedUser

No idea who you are, couldn't care less

I was trying to bring to Bok|87's attension, that infact the war has ended and that they should send no more fakes unless they want to fight Flower Power. Hopefully though they will send real attacks and have a true fighting spirit, rather than giving up and sending sp/sw and 300 HC with noble trains lol.

But if you want to make fun of our tribe and say how pathetic they are, especcialy TBKR. Now I am no memebr of TBKR, I am TPL. But lets just say that your pathetic attacks against us could not break through TBKR's defence, let alone ours. TBKR may be weak, but the members are dedicated and active, just because your jealous that our family tribe actually does somthing. Appart from yours that declares wars on its own.

As for throwing insults at me, I could not care less. It simply shows how sensitive, defensive and insecure you are about the matter. Next time you do not like somthing I post, try responding with a little dignity.

Sancon
TPL - Flower Power

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eww that is pretty harsh there

Maybe you should take out BOK87

Ponds186

Ah, you did not disappoint me. I did expect a somewhat similar if not a stronger response and the good thing is you were very clear and precise in putting forth your point. How i wish you were the Diplomat of TPL :icon_wink:

A dignified reply . All the best and trust me this is a sincere comment. :)
I still stand by my words that BoK|87 did not start the fight. We know our strengths and weakness very very well.

Ponds186

Eww that is pretty harsh there

Maybe you should take out BOK87

Hey,, TPL taking out BoK is no big deal. If they can fight you and inflict 1% of the damage, they could do to us, I will take a public bow and give them 1% of the respect we have towards XP

Ponds186

I am saying just one thing

BOK did not start the attack on TPL or TBKR and attacks continued till the Temporary NAP was drilled into everyone's heads.

We will attack again under 2 conditions.

1. NAP is cancelled. This will be done after informing the enemy
2. Either TBKR or TPL attacks us during the NAP, which would not be a surprise for us.

I guess i am clear or so i think.

It does not matter whether XP or IND attacks TBKR or TPL. We will honor this NAP and strike back if attacked

DeletedUser

Sounds reasonable

But isnt the nap set to expire anyway after the break

Ponds186

Yes it does. But frankly i don't trust this NAP. Whatever it is, i will honor it anyway

DeletedUser

NAPs are just there to allow tribes to buy time then re attack later

DeletedUser

Didnt say you wouldnt just that the only reason people make them is so they can regroup and try again

Ponds186

I have another reason why i dont trust this.

A part of the deal was Bok would not Noble New Villages in K86 and the TPL F would not in K87.

Maybe you can check the stats