Independence Day! been wanting to say hi.

DeletedUser

Its a wonderful day for me. I have been thinking about tw w18 for a while. Wanting to stop in and see how things are going.

I no longer play any world. I have actually been trying to focus on my responsibilities to God and country actually. Tw swallowed much of my free time and I needed to actually revamp. That is being done so I wont bore you with the details.

I know many of you are from other countries than the United States. So this would not be such a special day to you. I hope that you do love your country enough to do right to your countrymen, and honor it by treating others in other lands with respect and that you would care for its well being. It is the Birthday of my great nation praise God for
that.

I would enjoy hearing from some of you. I do wish you all well. Wouldnt mind a simple update as well. I do have some interest in things and how they go as well.

With Honor,
Martin

DeletedUser67005

Hey Martin, I was actually thinking back to the good ol days of LEGION/AoO/G.Khan, when everyone was still around, and remembered your good-bye post...

Read it over, and realised exactly how much fun this world was back then... :)

DeletedUser

Woah, I haven't checked into world 18 for a while either. How's everything going?