~INDf~ declares war on CARN TPL & TBKR

DeletedUser58191

Praise king geldwolf!

btw bacpen, size doesnt matter.

im only 260k points, yet i am leader of Manic, moneso is leader of XP.

our points dont matter, our tribes points do...

I dont need points to lead.

Both me and moneso are spending more time ensuring safety of our tribe, and preparing raids etc, then wasting time on attacking for an extra 50k points.

Why would i spend time attacking for 2 10k villages, while instead i can prepare a raid in wich my tribe nobles 50 10k's?

King geldwolf has a point there..point doesnt matter..

thats the leader of manic..:)

DUMBUMCLUM

Am i the only one who finds that a family called "independant" is a little bit ironic?

DeletedUser

Ugh. Manic. if We peace, do you mind if I war FRMA? I need stryker taken out.

I'd also like to take this time to announce that all INDF in K85 are officially disbanded. There will be no more INDF in K85.

Also, stryker I'm not even sure you read my counter-post

It's funny that Geldwolf MSNed me like a minute after I made said post.

Also, since I'm obviously talking to MANIC here anyway, as they have like 10 active forum members, I'd really like some peace, cause I really want to decare on a HUUUUUUUUGE family of noobs. (No, IND, not you.)

DeletedUser

stecampbell08, who ISN'T Carn at war with nowadays, I mean seriously. but I don't see what you're getting at.

DeletedUser33113

Yeah, Geldwolf, points win wars. Always.
I'm bigger than my tribe's leader, and I'm not the leader... so I don't know what you're referring to with this, " I don't need points" business.

I hope your just using sarcasm.. because if your not, it just shows how n00b you are..

Why would you grow and be useful for your tribe, when you can show your tribe how incompetent they are? that's a decent question, let's cover the second part of that. Let's say you could take 2 villages. but you choose not to, so that you can play for your tribemates, to make them play "Better". Let's suppose you could be taking 2 villages a day, but instead you're taking 3 a week. in order for that to be even near worth it, you need to make 11 more villages for the tribe, than they would on their own. every week. otherwise, you're not pulling your weight. and that number only goes up, exponentially. I mean, if it's all about your tribe, Geldwolf, do them a favor. Delete. They'll get your villages, and you can still organize attacks from twmaps. Show me how commited you are to your tribe, and making them succeed. Delete.

who said stop growing, its more about your players growing at a faster rate.. plus its a strategy being a leader and not a top 10 player within a tribe..
I dont know what you mean by pulling your weight, but to me it means that a members is doing what he should be, towards his tribe and tribe mate.. and in many cases, it has nothing to do with how many villages he nobles per week.. :icon_surprised: and yes its all about the tribe.. I think you should be the one deleting your account for this nonsense..

I don't know why you always want to act like I'm stupid. I didn't make it out at any time like you and I were desperate enemies, but even from the start, you didn't have time for anything for me but to say: "you're stupid and wrong, go away"

maybe its true then.. :lol:

I'm pretty sure this has become a rant. and not conversation. So I'll pass. back to watching my anime, I suppose.

please save us the time and get back to watching whatever you watch..