~INDf~ declares war on CARN TPL & TBKR

DeletedUser

hey twiz got any popcorn left?
Ok seriously , this is for the guys from ~INDF~ and ~IND~,
Why are you not united in your wars?
Arnt family tribes supposed to help each other??

Btw Best of luck to all the tribes in the war .

i agree i thought family tribes were supposed to be united or its more of an alliance then a family.

DeletedUser56985

So far ~IND~ have proved themselves to be ..... no words can describe how OVERATED these guys are.

I've calculated that they have 5 Members that have sent attacks. For 9mill points its not the best of all tribes eh ?

DeletedUser

Mine is in my sig :)

Anyway, enough BS...pretty sure MANIC moved in on us first by nobling barbs in our clusters. Fine...so be it. You want our territory...you have to fight for it. We aren't backstabbing....its just a typical territorial dispute that resulted in a war.

Enough name calling. If you want K84, come get it.

DeletedUser

BOARD WARRIOR RATINGS

bacpen - 1423
Rolaids - 1932
Grimjaaw - 5000
huffjojo - 7583
KG - OVER 9000!!!!!11!!!one!!!!

-- you guys need to play less TW and practice your forum board-warring more imo.

DeletedUser56985

This is IND vs TPL.

Please stick to the topic.

Or use IGM.

DeletedUser

Did you know I got a spam warning for my post

Now I want to see some war out of these tribes

DeletedUser

a spam warning? curious... wonder what for....
this is INDF vs CARN. not IND vs TPL thread, but for that matter, K9, it's not MANIC vs CARN either. though it's hardly an INDF vs CARN... , someone can posts stats if they'd like... but I'm pretty sure CARN hasn't lost a village.
Board Warrior ratings? what? do I want a high number, or a low number? Am I winning? How can I win? Don't worry, the war is almost over. another 2 or 3 days, until they peace me away.

DeletedUser

So. Aemina.... INDF.... How do you feel about declaring war on CARN?
Another one dies tomorrow.
IND, how do you feel about causing this for your baby tribe members in K85?

DeletedUser33113

So. Aemina.... INDF.... How do you feel about declaring war on CARN?
Another one dies tomorrow.
IND, how do you feel about causing this for your baby tribe members in K85?

and you are?

DeletedUser

Why does evryone declare on CARN,im sure that you never dare to declare wars on them if Manic was not already in wars againt them.like some one say,find yourself a real target.if some of you think about sniping one of my futur claim,im crush you:icon_razz:

jk,

but seriously,thats start to be patethik(sorry dont know how to spell it)

good luck to CARN on this one,even if they are my current ennemi,i respect them more then you.

DeletedUser

as an XP member, I fail to see your relevance, and as an illiterate that can't read my signature, I see no reason to respond to you, Moneso.

pathetic*, quite it is, Kriid. I wish manic and carn could avoid each other for a month so I could fix these noob's problems.

but, seriously, Kriid, you may be on the forums TOO much. You're aware that there's other worlds you could play on, or your own tribal forum to troll, right? I mean, I'm not really offended by you being here, I'm just saying maybe there's other things to do... this seems to be becoming an obsession for you.

Time to start my INDF attacks for the day.