~INDf~ declares war on CARN TPL & TBKR

DeletedUser33113

as an XP member, I fail to see your relevance, and as an illiterate that can't read my signature, I see no reason to respond to you, Moneso.

LOL.. looks like I have struck a nerve for your unheard voice... and yes you have failed, as you did respond to my post...

pathetic*, quite it is, Kriid. I wish manic and carn could avoid each other for a month so I could fix these noob's problems.

people wish for alot of things, things they dont have or things they want... so wishing for something you cannot have is pathetic.. and being pounded by manic just says it all.. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh? Am I being pounded by manic, Moneso? Is there a reason I'm several times your size? Is there a reason I have MANY times your ODA? Are you really going to attempt to tell me I don't know how to play this game? Are you really going to try to indicate that I am getting pounded by anyone?

Dabeve, your profile pic is so much better than mine, I can't stop wanting to enlarge it. You should come take one of these INDF villages so you can be nearer to me.

DeletedUser

Oh? Am I being pounded by manic, Moneso? Is there a reason I'm several times your size? Is there a reason I have MANY times your ODA? Are you really going to attempt to tell me I don't know how to play this game? Are you really going to try to indicate that I am getting pounded by anyone?

Dabeve, your profile pic is so much better than mine, I can't stop wanting to enlarge it. You should come take one of these INDF villages so you can be nearer to me.

DeletedUser

what the a rubbish , who declare war on whom We just had a war with TPL VS ~IND~ and that too is stop for the period of new year and we never had war with CARN and I don't no if they attack our sister tribe INDF as they have not asked for any help from us or even info us about that.

And I think ~IND~ is good tribe with some inactive player but they are being taken care of and with new year we will see what to do with TPL till than Everyone Enjoy!!!!

I don't No about MANIC and DLV but we did support MANIC few members but they never told us for what they need support.

psycho247 ~IND~

DeletedUser

bacpen...i got to tell you,for the first time,I feel sorry that we are ennemi.

1-im not part of the leadership of manic

2-this will never happen because,of the point 1,and because of some evidence in wars strategy.

but if its was only my decision,i like to stop attacking you,just to make CARN rim those noob,then restart our wars,but eveyone understand that this is imposible:icon_confused:

i alread fighting some CARN members,i see what kind of organisation manic use,and for those guys who think manic is not well organised because CARN are still here,its just a lie.

Manic use great organisation,good planned raid.

and CARN still here.if the tribe that i dont even remeber the name go one on one agaist CARN,im sure is the end of this tribe.

and here again i talk only for me,but if i see someone who are actually in red next to the village i noble,next to my cluster,or anything that get my atention on him,

i consider him an ennemi:icon_razz:

come noble CARN if you dare,but dont come too close.or you will be rimmed too.

you guys just try to get easy village,and try to steal our expansion,its never a good idea to do this kind of move.why dont you go nobling fenx and kinky target too?

will be funny dont you thing?

your not allie in this situation,you like like those noob who snipe the village someone else cleared.

DeletedUser

Actually, Kriid, funnily enough, I'm growing more fond of you as well. Yeah, it's unfortunate that we're so overlapped that we can't ceasefire to get rid of the noobs plaguing this world and game. I actually had a player today say he was leaving the world because he didn't have time for this game, and he was going to start on a new world, and would look forward to joining me there, if I came. and I thought, OMFG, this kid things I would join with him again!? Not because of current play, but if you LEAVE THE WORLD because you DON'T HAVE TIME FOR TRIBAL WARS, the solution is NOT to join another world. That's called barb growing. I don't need to be friends with barb growers. They're going to delete by the time it matters anyway.

Just for correctional sake, because nerds can't help it, it's "enemy*"

CARN is NOT ill-organized, I think we're aware of that. CARN is certainly still here, but that's for a variety of reasons.

For any good player, they have policies and thoughts. I really like KINGs, and I feel that many of their top players do an excellent job of being at the top, anyone within 5 squares of you, is an enemy. Straight up. If it isn't yellow, it need to be removed. Even blue villages, you wanted a very limited mixture of them. It's nice to make friends in tribal wars. I'll tell you that's true. I've even made some in INDF, but don't let it interfere with your playing. remember when taking villages, it isn't personal (with many exceptions.) don't be afraid to tell your friend to relocate. If you need to go to war with your friends, to survive and grow, well at least you know the village quality you'll be getting, right? and hey, after the war is over, you can help them pick new village targets. Enemies needn't be exclusive from friends.

IND supported MANIC. Period. End of sentence. That is an act of war. Period. End of sentence. IND is terrible, and TPL never should've peaced them.

If IND expects to be able to kill CARNian units, then IND/INDF can expect to lose some units. and while I'm around, and INDF is nearby, a lot of units, and several players. There are five sides to the MANIC vs CARN conflict, IND has chosen to support MANIC, and is therefore in the category of MANIC. As long as you're willing to be sending your units to kill our units, so that we can't take villages, I'll be happy to send my units to kill INDF's units, and take their villages. That's all there is to it.

It's like playing an MMORPG, when you're out partying, crushing through whatever "instance", or "quest-dungeon", who do the mobs hunt to kill? The healer. Not the guy with the most health. Not the guy with the least health, not the guy doing the most damage. They hunt the healer, because nothing can be more angering. If you're the healer, you will be hunted first. There's no need to whine and say you're not. When you cast heal, you're a healer, regardless if you have a second-class, or if you're a paladin, or if it was just a one time shot. You're a support class, don't try to act like you're a full-fledged player.

DeletedUser

Oh so now you all guys can just talk - talk ,anyway IND is a good tribe but as I said there are member who are inactive sometime so they lack some commitment some time only.But who are committed they are enough for Tribe like TPL. And we did not stop the war the agreement was from the other side and we agree just for time being ,if it starts again we will show how good we are. As many of our player are celebrating with there family so quite busy so this does not mean anyone can get away from us. We respect our allies so we support that's the end and if some troop dies than it is can replaced by several other as they are supposed to die in protection

DeletedUser

Maybe its me,But i cant see where you want to go with this,what at=re you talking about?

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm pretty sure whatever Psycho just said was waaaaaaaaay less understandable than anything Kriid has ever said, and is probably a good example of how, even if every word you use is English, that doesn't mean you've arranged it into workable language.

DeletedUser

Now I don't know how did you thought I am trying to flame you , Anyway let's keep this thread for TPL and INDF as Manic and Carn are having there own issues and we are not currently supporting anyone when our war broke out. I was just trying to tell we respect allies in the above and answer a comment made above that "why TPL left INDF alone they should get them ".

DeletedUser26129

btw bacpen, size doesnt matter.

im only 260k points, yet i am leader of Manic, moneso is leader of XP.

our points dont matter, our tribes points do...

I dont need points to lead.

Both me and moneso are spending more time ensuring safety of our tribe, and preparing raids etc, then wasting time on attacking for an extra 50k points.

Why would i spend time attacking for 2 10k villages, while instead i can prepare a raid in wich my tribe nobles 50 10k's?

DeletedUser

King,my God,my leader,for the first time i have to disagree with you,bacpen is right in some word,wrong in other,but the fact is,they declared only cause we already fight CARN,so they its like if they snipe our target,

I dont like them,and i not agree with the principe:they fight our ennemi they are our friend.no way.

IF someone got a right on k75,k84 after CARN being rimmed(if we win sorry)

Its Manic!

and moneso,your answer for bacpen wish is really,more pathetic then is wish:icon_rolleyes:

he already know thats not gonna happen.thats a luck for you.

I WISH i will have to fight you guys someday,you gonna prove me if im wrong when i thiink and i say you look like a huge tribe of noob:icon_eek:

DeletedUser26129

Kriid im missing your point of disagreement, i simply stated the fact why me and moneso do not have to be high points in order to lead the tribe, and that we know where our priorities are.

DeletedUser

Dont you know points mean everything in this game

I think it would be easier to lead a tribe with less of your own to worry about
But at the same time you want to show your strong as a player to be a strong leader

But yeah his point made no sence

DeletedUser

Yeah, Geldwolf, points win wars. Always.
I'm bigger than my tribe's leader, and I'm not the leader... so I don't know what you're referring to with this, " I don't need points" business.

Why would you grow and be useful for your tribe, when you can show your tribe how incompetent they are? that's a decent question, let's cover the second part of that. Let's say you could take 2 villages. but you choose not to, so that you can play for your tribemates, to make them play "Better". Let's suppose you could be taking 2 villages a day, but instead you're taking 3 a week. in order for that to be even near worth it, you need to make 11 more villages for the tribe, than they would on their own. every week. otherwise, you're not pulling your weight. and that number only goes up, exponentially. I mean, if it's all about your tribe, Geldwolf, do them a favor. Delete. They'll get your villages, and you can still organize attacks from twmaps. Show me how commited you are to your tribe, and making them succeed. Delete.

I don't know why you always want to act like I'm stupid. I didn't make it out at any time like you and I were desperate enemies, but even from the start, you didn't have time for anything for me but to say: "you're stupid and wrong, go away"

I'm pretty sure this has become a rant. and not conversation. So I'll pass. back to watching my anime, I suppose.

Azure Storm

I don't know why you always want to act like I'm stupid. I didn't make it out at any time like you and I were desperate enemies, but even from the start, you didn't have time for anything for me but to say: "you're stupid and wrong, go away".
Stupid AND wrong, at the same time?!? :icon_eek:
Oh lordy, the maniacs have taken over the asulum. :lol:

DeletedUser58191

Too sad!

CARN has a war ongoing with MANIC. Maybe CARN starts to panic now..:icon_razz:

Oh..Just a joke!