Individual Achievements

DeletedUser

Hey guys, so I see this forum going dead again and wanted to throw something new(ish) into the mix to get people talking again...

Unfortunately my thoughts are elsewhere with an essay right now, so this is maybe not my most imaginative thread :p

I want everyone to unbiasedly give the names of the accounts which they believe are/were the best on the world at certain times which I'm about to specify. It doesn't have to be based on points or OD or anything, just your perception of the skill on the account.

So its pretty safe to say we're in the late-game now, two major tribes fighting for the win, so we can make the following categories:

1 - Early World
2 - Mid World
3 - Late/Present World

People may wish to do a ranking system for each of the above categories, for example list the three players that they perceive as the best in order for that category :)

Lets try to keep this fairly clean please folks? Its just some good, old-fashioned, honest opinion sharing... And....Go!

Ben

DeletedUser103870

1- Early world : First morpeth was best account and after owners left it LFB came in first place (especially about skills)

2-Mid world : Imbackagaintopwn was best . he had best growth , awesome players .

3-at the moment i think most of frontline players showed some skills , especially in defending .

we have best offesnive accounts and best defensive accounts atm ,
imo Ashoka1 played defensively very well ,
not sure about best offensive account , but i think Spunky1 and nitto523 and TJ are best offensive accounts atm .

Its just my opinion .

DeletedUser

Early world

Offensive - LFB
Defensive - Kristobald
Growth - Morpeth

Overall Winner - LFB

Mid World
Offensive - Ampac
Defensive - xharris/RP
Growth - HTM (not including imback as he was a cheater)

Winner - HTM

Lateish world
Offensive - HTM/Thak
Defensive - Ash, with orourke close behind.
Growth - HTM

winner - Ash

Just my opinions :)

DeletedUser

Early world:

Wasnt around much personally in the early world, so cant comment much here. But LFB was the best player imo

Mid world:

Off: HTM
Def: Toss up between RP and Xharris, going to go with RP since they were in my tribe and I sat it a few hours a day :p
Overall: HTM

Late/Present:

Off: HTM, Tj, Fifth
Def: Ash, orourke was excellent for awhile before he got worn down aswell.
Overall: Fifth, he has done the best job att/def combined, have been giving me and others in SPAM lots of trouble. Good growth in a tough war to. Good stuff mate, keep it coming :)

My thoughts...

DeletedUser

Circlejerk: "...Also refers to a pompous, self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is made."

Fair enough no progress is being made here, but nobody is congratulating themselves - The main reason for me asking this is that there have been a lot of accounts in the top 3-5 which are rarely mentioned at all, and I'm trying to get/build up a picture of what people believe has set the more "famous" individuals apart :)

Ben

DeletedUser

Circlejerk: "...Also refers to a pompous, self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is made."

Fair enough no progress is being made here, but nobody is congratulating themselves - The main reason for me asking this is that there have been a lot of accounts in the top 3-5 which are rarely mentioned at all, and I'm trying to get/build up a picture of what people believe has set the more "famous" individuals apart :)

Ben

And there was me thinking a circle jerk was something much different ;)

MR.MR

Early world: La Flama Blanca, no questions asked.

Middle world: Can't be imback, as much as I liked those guys, what they did is just a big no-no. Definitely Thak in my opinion. Nothing got in the way of this newbie.

Late world: Team StuAli and now StuMelAli are quite good at what they do, but I have to give credit where credit is due to two others: Ashoka1 has some amazing tenacity on the defense. Not sure how familiar you are with the American Civil War, but you remind me of Stonewall Jackson. Other one I must credit is my friend Havok. Always willing to do anything for the tribe and team, and willing to speak his mind, even if it goes against the mainstream flow. Very valuable to any tribe.

DeletedUser

Regardless of how the account ended up, the guys on the Imbackagaintopwn account were a pleasure to play alongside for many different reasons. When this world is over and I reflect back on it, I will always associate World 60 with those guys.

Was a pleasure knowing them all on a personal level/team player level and just overall awesomeness! :O)

ashoka1

Early world
Offensive - LFB
Defensive - there were too many players in each part of the world ..but mainly ashoka1 lmwar ..were the ones who were surrounded by hostile tribe right from start.still they survived and faught tribes with 40 /45 members on Thier own.in my case I survived as I had a good teacher ampac..otherwise it's not possible to survive in a k where enemy tribe holds 70% area

Growth - Morpeth

cheat - hector

I will Go with LFB ..

Mid World Offensive - Ampac / Thak

Defensive - xharris

Growth - HTM /Thak

cheat - imbackI

will go with Thal here as HTM was not very Offensive here and growth came from merges/internals

. Present world

Offensive - HTM/Fifth /Tjhooker

Defensive - Orourke Account

Growth - HTM

cheat - kraig

i will go with Either HTM Or Fifth as both of them have shown the Best display of offense and Growth in war.

I Feel that as far as defense skill is concerned Orourke368 has always been ahead of any other account in w60.Where in some other accounts preferred to stack as it means less work..Orourke account preferred to go with Sniping and not stacking..there by resulting in lesser Odd but when we look at skill ..i still have a lot to learn from these guys...Though after Orourke left ( he had told that he will be leaving even before war started) the account took some time to stablize..but now It has a good mix of O & D Players and we will see in coming days it go on to achieve new heights.

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Early world
Offensive - LFB
Defensive - there were too many players in each part of the world ..but mainly ashoka1 lmwar ..were the ones who were surrounded by hostile tribe right from start.still they survived and faught tribes with 40 /45 members on Thier own.in my case I survived as I had a good teacher ampac..otherwise it's not possible to survive in a k where enemy tribe holds 70% area

Growth - Morpeth

cheat - hector

I will Go with LFB ..

Mid World Offensive - Ampac / Thak

Defensive - xharris

Growth - HTM /Thak

cheat - imbackI

will go with Thal here as HTM was not very Offensive here and growth came from merges/internals

. Present world

Offensive - HTM/Fifth /Tjhooker

Defensive - Orourke Account

Growth - HTM

cheat - kraig

i will go with Either HTM Or Fifth as both of them have shown the Best display of offense and Growth in war.

I Feel that as far as defense skill is concerned Orourke368 has always been ahead of any other account in w60.Where in some other accounts preferred to stack as it means less work..Orourke account preferred to go with Sniping and not stacking..there by resulting in lesser Odd but when we look at skill ..i still have a lot to learn from these guys...Though after Orourke left ( he had told that he will be leaving even before war started) the account took some time to stablize..but now It has a good mix of O & D Players and we will see in coming days it go on to achieve new heights.

That sums it up..Good analysis btw ash..Ash, your snipping abilities and timming is real good to. Also you managed your account well...Ash you have made your mark in this world as one pretty good defende...Having 200 million ODD is no joke, in fact your Odd is bigger than other tribes. Good job Ash and Ill always fight with you. :)

ashoka1

That sums it up..Good analysis btw ash..Ash, your snipping abilities and timming is real good to. Also you managed your account well...Ash you have made your mark in this world as one pretty good defende...Having 200 million ODD is no joke, in fact your Odd is bigger than other tribes. Good job Ash and Ill always fight with you. :)

ofc you will always fight alongside me...maker ...and with me as well..

you promised me the day I joined Train..

that we will win this world together..

as for other things..I never said we didn't snipe and Rourke didnt stack..
but it's always good to kill short range nukes..otherwise they will keep coming back...so I prefer stacks for short range ones...long range attacks can be dodged...if need be..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the kind words Ash....but don't worry I'll be coming back soon :icon_wink: I also have another friend that won the last HP no hauls world with me wanting to come back w/ me too :icon_twisted: I'll be in touch soon, W60 has been missing me to much I feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

Thanks for the kind words Ash....but don't worry I'll be coming back soon :icon_wink: I also have another friend that won the last HP no hauls world with me wanting to come back w/ me too :icon_twisted: I'll be in touch soon, W60 has been missing me to much I feel.
Come Back ...We miss You..:icon_smile: