Rejected Individual Players

ITM1886

Reaction score
Having been a player for about fifteen years and having paid TW a lot of money buying PP I have only now discovered that the game has become unplayable for me. My very good tribe is being exterminated by a couple of big tribes on W125, which was supposed to even out the chances by not using PP to buy advantage. Instead we find a few tribes growing massively faster than everyone else. This has happened after the W has been running for only a few weeks. When I wondered how this could happen, a member of one of these told us:

"We currently have 3 active players on the account. Makes a big difference, our account has ran 24/7 since the world started. Playing against single player accounts is just no competition. We eye up the enemy then hit them when they sleep."

His words are important - "NO COMPETITION".

"No competition" = "no fun".

The support team tells me that coplaying like this is allowed to enable people who can only play for a couple of hours a day are not disadvantaged. Fair enough, it would seem, but what is actually happening is that tribes of experts are coplaying from the start of a World and dominating that world from early days. Therefore to protect one kind of player the system discriminates against another - the individual player who for whatever reason is not part of one of these "professional" tribes. This is happening across all worlds so playing TW has become completely pointless for the single account player.

My suggestion is that for SOME worlds the balance is restored by not permitting coplaying (preferably ones that don't permit pay to win through PP as well). In that way people who play for fun rather than as dedicated hobbyists could play without knowing they will be wiped out as soon as these highly organised tribes identify them as a target. Otherwise people like me might as well not play TW at all. That would be a shame but I see it as my only choice.

I hope others agree with me or my fifteen years plus on TW will come to an end.