Infamy/pcH Merge

DeletedUser41903

The pch players are full of ridiculous claims about others.lol

He tells you to show screen shots and if he had anything on you begging then it would be here. I do not see how they even make it with all the lies they throw around but noobs are gullible I guess.

DeletedUser

This He said she said is lame! Let's see some prove

Would love to see that lamby. IF he can find any dirt on me which he obviously will not, because there is no dirt in me begging pch players to join.

More numerous skype chats saying I don't want em or would recruit 3 at max.

DeletedUser69611

I can vouch for that ^ I was in the chat room, I don't believe anyone was begging, not even PcH players. We were merely having a discussion.

DeletedUser

^^

You are illuminati right?

The same illuminati I said would in no way ever get into my tribe while I duked it.

My tribe was born to war not hug and merge with everyone.

So you went to the next tribe that would take you all .

I have nothing against this, I am just stating the facts.

Seems some of pch run to infamy when we. reject them
curious to see when times get tough what will happen

Richard i am going with these messages!! Can you prove Miwok,Aoa, Cathy or Taim ever went to you to join Happy and get "rejected"???(I believe those are the 4 players on the account) ?! I am just going with what i read

DeletedUser

I can vouch for that ^ I was in the chat room, I don't believe anyone was begging, not even PcH players. We were merely having a discussion.

The truth of the matter is Happy did say that they had 5-6 spots for PcH members. illuminati never asked to join! Others were trying to arrange departure from PcH so they are the ones that brought up the name illuminati. Now after speaking to the leader of Happy they felt that the leadership didn't have much experience:

18 xenthyl 5,322,385 665 Omen

I guess his Co/Duke or something was boosting him up like he had been playing and winning worlds left and right but after researching they found out that xenthyl highest account was indeed 5 million. Also there were a few lies that the leader of Happy I'm referring to however Dubya355 who kept saying, "Richard has won a lot of speed worlds and other worlds he is always in top 3." So he is asked what account does Richard play others worlds under which Dubya355 gives xenthyl. Not one top account or any record of him winning speed so too many lies.

This was at the point that PcH member decided not to go to Happy. Now during this time PcH had already reached their decision so they thought lets see if we can get a reaction and keep asking why they don't want illuminati.

Short story....

Yeah PcH were looking for a new tribe they talked to a few including Happy and a few others. However after a few lies by just 1 of the guys in the chat regarding the leaders experience PcH members declined to join Happy. Now if there are any chats in the Skype that prove this wrong please post those chats because this is the truth and I believe the conversation ended after the leader of Happy experience was being questioned about where/what worlds did he win (speed) when others in PcH on a average had +19 million accounts on other worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also richard you talk a big game but you did ask infamy for a nap real quick after the merge now didnt you?

DeletedUser

also jack you talk a big game but you did ask infamy for a nap real quick after the merge now didnt you?

I am assuming you are talking to me? I wasnt even in this skype chat and haven't posted anything detrimental about pch or infamy. In fact myself and psychosmurf had a very nice chat the other day. Don't really know why I am being brought up when it is richard who is talking about you. Yes we are coplayers but we are not the same person.

Also would like to point out that the leadership account (currently xenthyl) is run by 4 players, we won w33 together, richard himself had an account with 64 million and another coplayer had an account with 36million. So we could say personally we average at what 50million points. It means nothing in my eyes how well you have done on previous worlds. No scenario is the same so your point really is quite obsolete.

DeletedUser

I am assuming you are talking to me? I wasnt even in this skype chat and haven't posted anything detrimental about pch or infamy. In fact myself and psychosmurf had a very nice chat the other day. Don't really know why I am being brought up when it is richard who is talking about you. Yes we are coplayers but we are not the same person.

Also would like to point out that the leadership account (currently xenthyl) is run by 4 players, we won w33 together, richard himself had an account with 64 million and another coplayer had an account with 36million. So we could say personally we average at what 50million points. It means nothing in my eyes how well you have done on previous worlds. No scenario is the same so your point really is quite obsolete.

nope richard :p

DeletedUser69611

The truth of the matter is Happy did say that they had 5-6 spots for PcH members.
We said we had 2-3 spots, I can copy skype chat if you like
illuminati never asked to join! Others were trying to arrange departure from PcH so they are the ones that brought up the name illuminati. Now after speaking to the leader of Happy they felt that the leadership didn't have much experience:
Actually that isn't how it went down, but if you feel that way then sure.

18 xenthyl 5,322,385 665 Omen

I guess his Co/Duke or something was boosting him up like he had been playing and winning worlds left and right but after researching they found out that xenthyl highest account was indeed 5 million.
He doesn't play under xenthyl, and I told you that.
Also there were a few lies that the leader of Happy I'm referring to however Dubya355 who kept saying, "Richard has won a lot of speed worlds and other worlds he is always in top 3."
Actually i never said speed worlds :) thanks for putting words in my mouth.
So he is asked what account does Richard play others worlds under which Dubya355 gives xenthyl. Not one top account or any record of him winning speed so too many lies.
You posted what you have said here, I never said Xenthyl, i said I didn't know the names right off the back and we never replied after that.

This was at the point that PcH member decided not to go to Happy. Now during this time PcH had already reached their decision so they thought lets see if we can get a reaction and keep asking why they don't want illuminati.

We didn't need to give you a reason, but i believe rich did say he didn't like the fact that illuminati was scared we were making an OP on him and our old duke invited him to E T to check the fourms, then left..
Short story....

Yeah PcH were looking for a new tribe they talked to a few including Happy and a few others. However after a few lies by just 1 of the guys in the chat regarding the leaders experience PcH members declined to join Happy. Now if there are any chats in the Skype that prove this wrong please post those chats because this is the truth and I believe the conversation ended after the leader of Happy experience was being questioned about where/what worlds did he win (speed) when others in PcH on a average had +19 million accounts on other worlds.
Yes the chat did end because it was late for me and I had farming to do and couldn't be bothered to look up his past names.

[10/9/2011 5:55:28 PM] Richard: at most 3 players

I did not say it was in any offensive way. I just see you guys come begging to me one day. and totally turned off the next day
[10/12/2011 11:58:05 AM] Richard: However, thats fine by me.
[10/12/2011 11:58:08 AM] DannyMilo: He never shared with anyone
[10/12/2011 11:58:17 AM] Belinda Pereira: I don't think we were begging before
[10/12/2011 11:58:41 AM] Belinda Pereira: we were looking at joining you guys as an option
[10/12/2011 12:00:12 PM] Belinda Pereira: we liked you style of play, but there were some things in that convo that set off alarm bells
[10/12/2011 12:01:20 PM] DannyMilo: I am not a diplomatic person and sometimes what I say seems a little harsh
[10/12/2011 12:01:27 PM] Richard: Thats fine, I agree I was not in the most amicable mood
[10/12/2011 12:01:32 PM] Richard: Neither am I ^^
[10/12/2011 12:01:46 PM] DannyMilo: but it has been tainted by the experience in pcH
[10/12/2011 12:01:53 PM] Richard: When I say begging , let me rephrase the day i made that tribe we got like 30 mails instantly
[10/12/2011 12:02:00 PM] Richard: begging for invites
[10/12/2011 12:02:06 PM] Richard: it starts to take hold of you

DeletedUser

Go look up my signature mavarok.

Rank 2 at the end of w33 thanks. Currently about to finish w26 and won w45 while barely playing w33 took up my time.

http://www.twstats.com/en33/index.php?page=player&id=4368557

I gotta better things to do than look up that stuff lamby. They know as well as I do they came in asked and to me it sounded like begging.

However, am still waiting to see where i begged you guys for these 6 spots. You wanted. I got the maps you guys made me showing the players who wanted in :lol:

No point you guys getting butt hurt because you got rejected.

Bunch of mercenaries in the long run who will go to the highest bidder .

Only one player I wanted most out of pch and am not even going to mention that name in fear of reprisal for the future.

They know who they were.

But dont worry guys. two world wins in the bag another one coming and I am still a noob :icon_rolleyes:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Does it matter who went where or why or where they wanted to go?

Fact is, some PCH members are in Infamy. I don't think a thread was needed for this, as the first post is just a random comment that could have been made on the updating maps thread, and since then the argument has been over where they should have gone/would have gone /wanted to go /were wanted in.

And the fact is that outside of Happy and PCH, I don't think anybody actually cares about whether some wanted to join Happy originally or not, or whether Happy wanted some of PCH to join them or not. It's just a boring, pointless argument that at the end of the day achieves nothing beyond having an argument, and that just ends up with everybody involved looking quite petty.

Just a third party opinion.

DeletedUser

@Richard, No Offense but 62million points and only 311 million OD is rather sad and doesnt seem like there was much fighting. That is just by looking at twstats. So i could obviously be wrong

DeletedUser69611

coming from someone who nobles barbs?

0026 (418|446) K44 1,324 Barbarian Dr Facilier [Amigos] 2011-09-23 02:21:11
0003 (423|452) K44 2,630 Barbarian Dr Facilier [Where?] 2011-07-18 16:31:29

dont look like your dong to good in world 44..

image.php

DeletedUser

@Richard, No Offense but 62million points and only 311 million OD is rather sad and doesnt seem like there was much fighting. That is just by looking at twstats. So i could obviously be wrong

In the end , as most worlds do was more nobling out the inactives.

I had 1000s of nukes sitting their to be sent but no time or determination to send them.

Finished rank 3-4 in OD overall there. Am not saying it was the greatest world, but in my eyes all worlds are pretty good. Its what you make them. I mean its a total fluke I won two worlds right :icon_redface:.

Am sorry. I always dodged because I had no defence to score the ODD :(

also richard you talk a big game but you did ask infamy for a nap real quick after the merge now didnt you?

Am sure you like announcing to the world happy and infamy have NAP . Nice work revealing forum secrets. :icon_redface:

We got a spy here /facepalm/

If you want to believe I came begging for an NAP please do. YOur opinion.

Keeps me going these things.

Next scandal to hit. :lol: :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

anyway a player from pch that is not in infamy asked for a merge not a pch memebr in infamy.... think there is a difrence in there

DeletedUser

wel at the end what real matters is.... If the players are HAPPY inside the smurf, if they are then they made the good choose , if not then they have a problem and then it wil just be a matter of time before they will switch again or going to quit.
Moves have be made no turning back.
And its not always the expirience drom a duke who lead a tribe to the victory.