Infamy/pcH Merge

DeletedUser

I will give it to infamy they have a nice position and looks to be the real powerhouse of w57. Good job to the leaders of infamy. I see them sticking around for a very long time. While rank really doesn't matter at this point they have the members and numbers to be a force to be reckon with. Again good job to the leaders of infamy. Very impressive one of the only few tribes that don't look at points as the only objective to be in a top tribe.

DeletedUser84663

I feel so left out of the begging... :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Well with playing with psycho more then 2 year i can say with bid proud : psycho is and will always be a leader and a good diplomat, thats why all the smurfs love him so mutch.

DeletedUser69611

me and richard kissed and made up so all's good

Pic or lie.

images

DeletedUser102496

so it would seem, and now that i have a nice tribe, thats stable i can put more effort onto w44 and attacking a nooblet there:p

Or perhaps the inbetweeners on W53 is who Lambez is :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Or perhaps the inbetweeners on W53 is who Lambez is :icon_wink:

Lambez is not the inbetweeners!! Lambezz was the inbetweeners. See what i did there

coming from someone who nobles barbs?

0026 (418|446) K44 1,324 Barbarian Dr Facilier [Amigos] 2011-09-23 02:21:11
0003 (423|452) K44 2,630 Barbarian Dr Facilier [Where?] 2011-07-18 16:31:29

dont look like your dong to good in world 44..

image.php

One was a farm bonus village, and i have no reason why i nobled the other village which was a barb! as for W44 i am lossing isolated villages, but i have killed over 1300 nobles. So not too bad, You need to look stuff up. I am not lossing anything in my core, as in K44,K54,K43 being my core and i am lossing villages in K32. I don't plan on lossing shit ton of defence to defend those villages.

I have frontlines other places as well.

P.S It doesnt take much skill for those players to have an inactive send 500 nukes at me and them noble the villages. lol But you know i still play the world and will continue to play till i lose all villages

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought this thread was for bashing us. How did it turn into gay pictures and bashing Lamby? How could everyone have forgotten how nubletty we are so quickly? Without the constant stream of negativity, my self-esteem is actually on the rise. Get back to flaming people :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Everyone loves bashing Lamby!! lol You know and i love the attention, I am an attention whore ;)

netjakdim

I thought this thread was for bashing us. How did it turn into gay pictures and bashing Lamby? How could everyone have forgotten how nubletty we are so quickly? Without the constant stream of negativity, my self-esteem is actually on the rise. Get back to flaming people :icon_biggrin:

Sorry sir we would bash you but since the barbs are growing faster than yourself there is really no reason.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Sorry sir we would bash you but since the barbs are growing faster than yourself there is really no reason.:icon_cool:

Oh God, if the barbs were growing faster than me, they would have already taken over the world by now. Unless they're having internal issues too :icon_biggrin: