PWM, or Phoenix War Machine
are the ones we have seen
holding their own quite well,
and taking our dear villages.
But surely time will tell
of the end of these privileges.
To you our ire now directed...
Prepare, prepare to be Infected.

Here's a thread about the war between the good guys and the bad guys. PWM has a nice lead at the present time. Yay for war!

DeletedUser

I gotta say, when i checked the stats, I was like: "What, that cant be right" :D

Seriously though, Infect, what the hell are you guys doing? Surely you could pay PWM a little more attention. You know, its just plain rude to simply ignore people like that :D

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

Everyone is inactive when they are bleeding villages... PWM is taking villages from Infect and adding them to their empire. Its the tribe/leaders job to ensure that all accounts are properly manned/sat/active... Not to mention due to the size differential (and the apparent desire of all other tribes on the server to sit back and wait to 1v1 Infect on their own), it is only strategic for PWM to grab as many enemy villages as they can and bolster their size quickly. Inactive today becomes active tomorrow and suddenly those villas could be nuking PWM instead of defending PWM.

PWM is winning, no way to deny that, and its not their fault that Infect players dont want to login to their accounts. Be gracious in your victories and defeats and give credit when due. This is the best fight that w70 has seen since Dsy4 was getting hit by the whole world.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Everyone is inactive when they are bleeding villages... PWM is taking villages from Infect and adding them to their empire. Its the tribe/leaders job to ensure that all accounts are properly manned/sat/active... Not to mention due to the size differential (and the apparent desire of all other tribes on the server to sit back and wait to 1v1 Infect on their own), it is only strategic for PWM to grab as many enemy villages as they can and bolster their size quickly. Inactive today becomes active tomorrow and suddenly those villas could be nuking PWM instead of defending PWM.

i agree with this. According to PWM, infect hit pwm first some 2 months back, so infect should have been better prepared.

Nonetheless this is still early time in war, and I suspect this war will trigger lots of events that will shape up future of w70

DeletedUser105906

Good luck to Infect, they definitely need it. :lol:

DeletedUser

Good luck to everyone ;) !

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looks like the bleeding has been stopped
[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: PWM

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 10
Difference: 42

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 475,601
Side 2: 76,091
Difference: 399,510

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,133
Difference: 9,133

chart

[/spoil]

darkaniken2

Looks like the bleeding has been stopped
[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: PWM

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 10
Difference: 42

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 475,601
Side 2: 76,091
Difference: 399,510

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,133
Difference: 9,133

chart

[/spoil]

Also looks as if Infect has bigger problems now.

DeletedUser

Not to mention due to the size differential (and the apparent desire of all other tribes on the server to sit back and wait to 1v1 Infect on their own), it is only strategic for PWM to grab as many enemy villages as they can and bolster their size quickly.

They've awoken the beast, not sure of diplomatic dealing of other tribes but I find it equally dumbfounding why tribes haven't teamed up on Infect and DSy4

Also looks as if Infect has bigger problems now.

Looks pretty good for them as long as they snip one tribe at a time

Infect has this in the bag

DeletedUser

The bleeding has stopped because they decided to kick Invalid.

It's also because they decided to cheat, and a few of them got banned for it.

DeletedUser112209

As a wise man once said, if it's bleeding say ouch and slap a band aid on it.

Out of curiosity, which accounts do you guys play Denraven and xcyber?

DeletedUser

Now, if we told you that, we'd wake up to a few hundred (or thousand) incomings.

DeletedUser112704

if you have the bravery to brag about winning against N1 tribe of the world, you should have an ability to tag 1k incomings... and have a sitter when you sleep :p

darkaniken2

if you the bravery to brag about winning against N1 tribe of the world, you should have an ability to tag 1k incomings... and have a sitter when you sleep :p

Posting stats that prove a fact isn't bragging at all. It is a fact that PWM are winning against Infect.

DeletedUser112704

and stats show the real story right?

if you check my stats, you will see, I'm a barb nobler noob... but you won't see a real story behind it ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not bragging, simply keeping Infects lies in check.

You guys decided to cheat, since that seems to be the only way you'd stand a chance to stop the hemorrhaging of villages.

We're not out to make ourselves look good, PWM didn't have a forum presence for quite sometime, simply because we wanted to let our actions speak for themselves.

Infect is running scared, they act tough now, but they're scared, you lack the activity we have in PWM, you lack the support from other tribes that we have. You know for a fact that if DSy4 or Ronin decided to join in on this war against you, you'd be done for.

DeletedUser

Doesn't look like anyone is going to join in on the war, good luck to PWM (they need it more)

MR.MR

Good luck to all other tribes on W70, as they will be facing an Infect tribe that has worked out its kinks of how to run ops/defend/fight as a tribe, and that Infect tribe won't have a beehive stinging them in the ass as a distraction... Rim wars are fun and all, but there won't be a better opportunity to go after Infect