Infect vs PWM

DeletedUser112209

Denraven, i asked who you were in game as I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't the type trying to cower shamefully behind an alias. But alas, I suppose you are.

PWM is beating Infect. That's the straight up truth and we haven't denied it. We've been beyond sloppy on that front, plain and simple. I don't know what lies you're talking about, I don't recall ever saying anything to the contrary.

Your comment about our being scared demonstrates the great creativity of your imagination. You read far more into your little lead than is good for you.

Hehe, another "suggestion" of intervention from Dsy4 and Ronin? But if they did hear your plea and join, sure it may help you, but no, i wouldn't consider us done for. I respect both of those tribes but also have confidence in our tribe :)

DeletedUser

One look at Twstats would tell you who I am ig, I thought that much was obvious.

darkaniken2

and stats show the real story right?

if you check my stats, you will see, I'm a barb nobler noob... but you won't see a real story behind it ;)

Oh, you will, you just have to know what you're looking at.

DeletedUser

My guess would be Dreven, but if you wanna hide behind an allies, thats fine by me :)

darkaniken2

kahlaan wins. Was it REALLY so hard to look at my conquers?

If anyone had actually cared who you were instead of just wanting to try to discredit you, they could have easily figured it out, as you said. Well done, very clever. Made the people who wrote walls of text look a bit foolish. I like it.

DeletedUser112209

When denraven and i were talking over lunch yesterday he pointed out the coincidence that the first letters of PWM's 8th, 9th, and 10th ranked players is "BLT" (As he was eating a BLT). Pretty crazy stuff, i thought that was worth sharing with everyone. You're welcome. We became pretty good friends when i found out he was on Asian Gaming and that he liked bright lights. We had ate some smores last night and exchanged some riveting scary stories by firelight. I retract any of my derogatory comments from earlier. He's a good guy.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[video=youtube;qbexOeoH5hg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbexOeoH5hg[/video]

I just looked up your recent posts and I was all whoa

your last 29 posts all have a youtube video in them and with the exception of one talking about how you can have two youtube videos in one post none of them even have any words

DeletedUser112209

Ya Ricky, ever since you left Rep has gone a little crazy on us.

Repinski

your last 29 posts all have a youtube video in them and with the exception of one talking about how you can have two youtube videos in one post none of them even have any words

The answer lies 31 posts back.

MR.MR

"(Thirty)First Cut is the Deepest, Repinski says so!"

"The answer, my friend, lies 31 posts back, the answer lies 31 posts back"

DeletedUser113330

[video=youtube;QVqBJ8DdsGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVqBJ8DdsGA[/video]
[spoil]Thirty-one posts ago
What a thing to say
Drinking Guinness in the afternoon
Rep taking shelter in the video posts

CHORUS I thought w70 would be different somehow
I thought w70 would be better by now
I thought w70 would be different somehow
I thought w70 would be better by now
But it's not, and I don't know where to turn

Called some guy Marcus
Had a drink or two
And we fumbled as the day grew dark
I pretended that I felt a spark
CHORUS
A new World comes and goes
Maybe Sidd knows
So you roll on with the best you can
Getting loaded, watching CDN
CHORUS[/spoil]

DeletedUser

<3 the Stats, as ever.....aaawwww...... :icon_eek:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
back on topic:

seems like infect has stopped the bleeding.
[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: PWM
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,215
Side 2: 49,032