Infect vs Smoke

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
K5oujyo.png

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just wana add one little thing... The stats are already AMAZING for INFECT... BUT INFECT has taken a total of 252 %DRINK villages. We have only taken 24 SINCE the war began 3 days ago... So adding those to our already lopsided caps. I dont think there is really much else to say here from SMOKE side.

Snoopzy

The 'demand' as you call it was negotiable which therefor makes it not a demand. I did explain this several times but I am afraid you were being a selective reader and must have chosen to ignore it each time.

The lie to the tribe isn't a big thing and it is not my intention to start any internal turmoil - you have players in there that are solid guys (Lord of War, Snake.0, Lyric etc) and I wish no ill befall them on w70.
It is however, my intention that people should know who they are dealing with before you betray more.

So, we have agreed that it was you who lied to smoke about the drink ceasefire. Done and dusted.

A particular smoke member was offered a place in Infect if he was to spy on Smoke. When war was declared he was heavily attacked instead. Lord of War was made aware of the deal by said player and went to speak to omar about it. Omar denied it to his own tribe mate (as i said perhaps lord of war was lying to said player - I don't know).

As I said, it is not a huge lie in the grand scheme of things but it is for the player involved. You are messing with someones account, something they have worked on for months and instead of fighting them with fair play you stab them in the back with false hopes and promises. I just think it's a disgrace however, Infect leadership have shown me that they think differently about how to play the game. Granted, you have some very good players - I don't deny that. However, your play style of winning (out-right lying) is not something that I personally agree with. If it was pure deception then it wouldn't be as bad.

If you wish to deny any of that please, be my guest. I have the relevant evidence to back it all up.

mrpointhore

Anantrocks approached me. I never once approached him about doing anything. He has been asking to join Infect since the time Dsy4 declared war on ACE, and every time since, whenever he has asked, I've always told him, if he wants to join Infect, earn it. That's the same thing I've told every other person who has approached me to spy on their tribes for me. I've always made it clear, anyone has a chance of joining Infect, so long as you pass our recruitment, and you earn your spot here.

When my member approached me, this is what was said:

[3/20/2014 6:20:15 PM] **: lol, well if you're telling him sure all the time that's probably why he believes it.
[3/20/2014 6:21:10 PM] Omar: i told him if he wants to join us, he'll have to earn it

HE was not aware of Anantrocks spying for us before he alone started attacking him, and what better way to prove yourself then to hold up against one of our better players.

I'm messing with someones account? Maybe they should make better decisions. Anant isn't a child, he's a big boy, he knew exactly what he was doing, like when he offered to send all his nukes at GOTHICAXE account. If you really wanted me to mess with his account, I could've had him do that right from the get go when we declared, he was all but ready to, he offered to do it, because according to him, he doesn't like GOTHICAXE, and yes, I have relevant evidence to back that up as well.

I could've done 10 things with him there spying for us instead of letting it just play out. Be glad I didn't do any of those 10 things.

Now, for the readers, lets give everyone some back story, shall we?

Mr. Snoopzy here approached Infect leadership to chat after we started attacking his 'other' tribe, or whatever they are to be considered, %Drink.

Why did we attack them? We had a player in our tribe, named Frostgat, who, for whatever reason, decided to leave Infect, which is perfectly fine, he has his reasons. Upon leaving Infect, members wanted to op him, it was approved by council, and an op was set up. Upon attacks landing, we learned, either Frostgat is a wizard having more then 1 bonfire in his account, or he is getting support from other players!
A little bit of research, a little bit of luck, we find out a member of Smoke is rallying some of the players from %Drink and supporting Frostgat together.
Now, if %Drink wants to support him, I said to myself, surely they'll enjoy supporting each other. So we decided to attack %Drink, because they were knowingly supporting a player we were oping.

Now, Mr. Snoopzy here comes trotting along into skype and has been appointed the new Duke of Smoke! I think he's like the 12th duke or something now in that tribe. But anyways.
After finding out, with proof, and his own research, that a smoke player had rounded up his friends from drink and supported Frost, this is what he says to us:
[3/8/2014 3:50:15 PM] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: After finding out that Frostgate was being supported
[3/8/2014 3:50:28 PM] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: I am siding with you on it
[3/8/2014 3:50:44 PM] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: He should not have received support from us
[3/8/2014 3:50:46 PM] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: However
[3/8/2014 3:50:50 PM] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: the attacks on %Drink
[3/8/2014 3:50:52 PM] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: must cease
[3/8/2014 3:51:24 PM] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: you say you will not stop until you are satisfied. I am putting a time limit on that. By tuesday the 11th. all attacks on %Drink must stop
[3/8/2014 3:51:31 PM] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: That gives you 3 days
[3/8/2014 3:51:38 PM] Omar: Or what.
[3/8/2014 3:51:45 PM] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: You can find out

I guess we really wanted to find out.

Snoopzy, you were brought into duke Smoke to try and clean things up, all you managed to do was lose your rank 1 player, continue to get smashed by Dsy4, who btw, are doing a great job, and you managed to even ruin all relations with the one lifeline you had left, Infect.
You do not come into a tribe as a new duke, and then give another top 3 tribe an ultimatum. And I know you will pull out some more of the conversation in there, but know, that 'negotiation' ended when you demanded we stop attacking %Drink. If you talked to us like equals, I would've considered it, but when I noticed the way you were speaking, like we were beneath you, you didn't deserve an ounce of my respect or honesty.

You want to name my players? I can name a lot more then I just did of yours, past and present, if you want me to continue.
I have more stories I can bring up about Smoke, so if you continue to go down this path, I'll make your tribe look worst then it already is.
So don't bring my members into this by naming them.

It's been more then 3 days Snoopz, we're still waiting.

DeletedUser

As I said, it is not a huge lie in the grand scheme of things but it is for the player involved. You are messing with someones account, something they have worked on for months and instead of fighting them with fair play you stab them in the back with false hopes and promises. I just think it's a disgrace however, Infect leadership have shown me that they think differently about how to play the game. Granted, you have some very good players - I don't deny that. However, your play style of winning (out-right lying) is not something that I personally agree with. If it was pure deception then it wouldn't be as bad.
Because of course Smoke never kicked players that were being OPed by other tribes to save their stats. And of course Smoke has never implanted spies within other tribes (yet still failed to get decent info).

Maybe the mud-throwing here should stop, and you should focus on your war in-game. I believe, judging by the stats, you could use all the focus you have.

DeletedUser112209

Sweet sassy molassy, things got messy in a hurry. As much as I do love some good old mudslinging about who is responsible, I don't think anyone should overlook the fact that these are the largest two tribes, sharing a massive boarder, who haven't liked each other for a long time in a war game... at the end of the day it was going to happen.

And Snoopzy, in regards to the aforementioned situation I think by brining that here you are really only dragging your own player into the dirt, which I don't want to see happen. I am not going to comment any further on it as I don't want it to become any more of a public spectacle.

mrpointhore

With all that out in the open now, I'll probably keep quiet, unless forced not to, and let my troops do the rest of my talking for me.

Day 4 update.

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke

Timeframe: 20/03/2014 18:36:00 to 24/03/2014 18:54:31

Total conquers:

Side 1: 277
Side 2: 210
Difference: 67

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 2
Difference: 116

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,402,211
Side 2: 1,875,016
Difference: 527,195

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,090,453
Side 2: 17,529
Difference: 1,072,924

chart

And other tribes associated.

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect, IS
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, %Drink, SSCR, BOZS

Timeframe: 20/03/2014 18:36:00 to 24/03/2014 18:54:31

Total conquers:

Side 1: 296
Side 2: 361
Difference: 65

chart

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 5
Difference: 171

chart

Side 1: 2,537,790
Side 2: 2,812,004
Difference: 274,214

chart

Side 1: 1,619,082
Side 2: 42,681
Difference: 1,576,401

chart

Snoopzy

The 'Ruining Lifeline' with Infect issue:

[09/03/2014 21:25:40] Omar: You know when I talk to other tribes, and other leaders, there's always a mutual respect for one another when we speak. Even if we hate each other, we're all adults, we all talk to each other like human. I'm being a dick to you and smoke on purpose. Everytime any of you have reached out to talk, I always get the sense you're trying to degrade me, or it sounds like you think you're better then us, for whatever reason.
[09/03/2014 21:28:09] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: Omar, you and I have never spoken. Throughout this chat I have been nothing but polite and courteous to you. Right up until the moment when you were disrespectful to me at which stage I gave you a small bite back.
I thought I made it clear that I am the new Smoke leader and that I respect you as a leader and a fellow player.

I feel you may have misjudged me purely because of the logo I represent and have not given me a chance to share my personality with you

[11/03/2014 23:05:38] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: (facepalm)
[11/03/2014 23:05:56] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: omar I gave you a 2nd chance after how you first treated me 'as a dick as you put it'
[11/03/2014 23:05:59] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: all you have done
[11/03/2014 23:06:03] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: is shit all over it
[11/03/2014 23:06:10] Omar: 2nd chance? i never asked for a 2nd chance.
[11/03/2014 23:06:10] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: and confirmed what I hear about you
[11/03/2014 23:06:15] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: no you did not
[11/03/2014 23:06:23] Omar: Yes, i'm an egotisitcal asshole, get over it.
[11/03/2014 23:06:24] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: but i gave you one after admitting you were treating me like shit on your shoe
[11/03/2014 23:06:40] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: you gave a reason as to why you treated me like that
[11/03/2014 23:06:46] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: i accepted the reason was false upon me
[11/03/2014 23:06:53] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: and yet I am still thrown abuse from you
[11/03/2014 23:07:04] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: I just dont understand what you could possibly have against me
[11/03/2014 23:07:47] Omar: I told you, I don't like being told what to do, you tried to tell me what to do, I didn't like it.
[11/03/2014 23:08:33] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: I did not tell you what to do
[11/03/2014 23:08:39] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: i offered an option that could be discussed
[11/03/2014 23:08:43] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: and you threw a tantrum over it

The Drink Agreement:

[10/03/2014 18:41:02] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: do you have anything to say?
[10/03/2014 18:41:30] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: [08 March 2014 19:51] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy:

<<< By tuesday the 11th. all attacks on %Drink must stop
[10/03/2014 18:41:35] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: you said you were speaking to your council about this
[10/03/2014 18:41:47] Omar: Is it tuesday, the 11th?
[10/03/2014 18:41:57] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: it is monday the 10th
[10/03/2014 18:42:11] Omar: Well there you go.
[10/03/2014 18:42:14] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: perfect
[10/03/2014 18:42:21] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: so you have agreed to it I assume?
[10/03/2014 18:42:35] LiriC (LowBudget): yeah
[10/03/2014 18:42:38] LiriC (LowBudget): but as a side note
[10/03/2014 18:42:49] LiriC (LowBudget): do you have a list of the drink players that are under attack ?

The Threat Issue:
[08/03/2014 20:12:22] Omar: the reason we're attacking %drink in the first place is because they were supporting him.
[08/03/2014 20:12:26] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: yes
[08/03/2014 20:12:28] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: i understand that
[08/03/2014 20:12:47] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: which is why I have implimented a time limit on attacking them
[08/03/2014 20:12:51] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: is that what you think is unfair?
[08/03/2014 20:13:22] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: because if that is the sole issue that we face here then we can work around it and compromise to eachother.
[08/03/2014 20:13:47] Omar: what would you give us in return to compromise

[08/03/2014 20:00:19] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: that is not a threat
[08/03/2014 20:00:43] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: but it was not issued as a threat
[08/03/2014 20:01:02] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: if i were to make a threat, it would be an outright statement, not a leading statement

[08/03/2014 20:09:55] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: I believe we already discussed that
[08/03/2014 20:10:04] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: [08 March 2014 20:00] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy:

[08/03/2014 20:10:18] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: I should reiterate - it was not a threat

[08/03/2014 19:54:51] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: Is there anything you would like to demand? We can work on a solution for now.

[08/03/2014 20:04:25] Tor Alexander - Snoopzy: So, now that we are in a harmony of mind. Can we please begin to make agreements or compromise

Do either of you have any suggestions on how to resolve this conflict then?

The Don Funk Issue:

I gave my word to the 3 players involved not to discuss that particular subject. It is a personal matter for them. If you insist upon knowing then you are welcome to mail Don or Zani yourself.

I do congratulate you on your stats but you must have figured out by now that you are fighting a very inactive tribe. I personally been sitting 3-6 accounts for the past month. Smoke has been declining inactivity since January.

Last edited:

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I do congratulate you on your stats but you must have figured out by now that you are fighting a very inactive tribe. I personally been sitting 3-6 accounts for the past month. Smoke has been declining inactivity since January.

Smoke_Clearing.jpg

LiriC

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 353
Side 2: 459
Difference: 106

chart

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 134
Difference: 132

chart

Side 1: 3,128,438
Side 2: 3,866,837
Difference: 738,399

chart

Side 1: 17,529
Side 2: 1,240,837
Difference: 1,223,308

chart

mattcurr

(out-right lying) is not something that I personally agree with.
Lets join you in dream world and imagine you're totally right about all your assertions. What is wrong about out-right-lying(which would actually be outright lying) again? Sounds like a big fat fancy "but" to me. Im getting my ass kicked, to spite the fact that I threatened you with this war, BUT YOU SMELL BAD AND YOUR A LIAR AND A HORSE THEIF!!!!!!!!
If you wish to deny any of that please, be my guest. I have the relevant evidence to back it all up.
You kinda backed up some things with some conversations selectively picked apart but other assertions of yours had 0 evidence still....... Whats the point of this dramatic pause this fora is not some crap cop drama if you have evidence and something to back up your claims I'm all ears, cause all your doing is this...

"Snoopzy" eats the hearts of baby's at night the first born of all his tribe mates he has mailed to him!

If he feels like denying this I can totally give you relevant evidence to back it all up"

Snoopzy

Oh, I wouldn't want you to imagine anything. I've proved the point in my previous post.

Now, kindly stop trying to divert the conversation away from my previous post...unless of course, you are struggling to answer it?

mrpointhore

I think someone who runs away from a fight shouldn't be allowed to post here at all.

And before you go complaining about Smoke being inactive, perhaps if you were 1% of a good leader, they wouldn't have quit on you.

Welcome to the big leagues little man, you got your ass played like a cheap hooker.

Snoopzy

I would ask that you refrain from posting about things you know little about (most things in life), in particular my leaving of Smoke. That decision was made weeks before Infect hit %drink. The Smoke council, Dsy4 leadership and a few other tribes were also informed of me leaving before Infect launched. I am also under the impression that you have gotten your dates mixed up - inactivity started at the end of last year/beginning of this year - I'm sure you can be a clever boy and work the rest out.
If you think I left because of Infect then you are misguided in your logic.

Infect leadership are the vultures of world 70, you will not go in to a fight without an opponent being weakened and you having a heavy advantage.

And perhaps if you were a good leader you could back up what you have said without constantly trying to divert the conversation away? Amongst other things, I hear that a good leader always keeps his word - perhaps you missed that part?

If you believe you are in 'the big leagues' then I very much hope you learn fast 'little man'.

I can only assume that by your constant dodging of the facts you are conceding that you are incorrect about what you have presented on the forums? Why else would you try your hardest to divert the conversation at any given point?

Last edited:

mrpointhore

Here's a direct quote, from you, in your statement, that you wrote, in your forum, to your tribe.

"We as a tribe have various inactive accounts (including ones that I have been sitting). I stepped down from leadership over a week ago now because running a tribe this big by ones self was a draining task."

So you're not running away from a fight, because you knew it was coming? Even when you go on to say, in the same post, that you're leaving the tribe, and will probably join a rim tribe.

"I will be leaving Smoke and going rogue for a while then joining a rim tribe and see what becomes of it all....for those of you who are near me, I bear you no ill will. I will not be attacking you, instead I will be moving to the rim and might throw a few nobles down in to the core as well."

But of course, you're not running away, right?
Poor little Snoopzy is getting tired of tagging incomings and staying up late at night.
And don't go on blaming Tom Carl now, he may have said he was going to stack the Infect lines, but any good leader would've known to keep that as a priority.
Like seriously, we were smashing through %Drink, did you think we would just stop and say, "Oh, hi Smoke! We'll just eat your other tribe and leave you alone!"

Your tribe may have been inactive before, but the level of inactivity picked up tremendously after you took over as duke. You lost some dukes, including one who actually did something from the Posthuman account.
You lost your ranked 1 player, although, even though he was a spy, I'm sure had a huge negative impact on a lot of people's morals in there.
Oh, woops, was I not suppose to say he was a spy? Maybe that's why he left? Maybe he didn't like to be punished, like you said you were doing.

Now you're probably thinking, I was sitting 6 accounts long before any war happened, or talks happened, well perhaps you should've actually done something right, and had them internaled, or found replacements? Something, any half decent duke knows to do.
Oh wait, sorry, that's asking too much of you.

Vultures of W70 eh? Hasn't Smoke done the exact same thing all world, if not worst?
How worst?
Smoke was the one that merged PTT into it's tribe. Smoke was the one who merged some ACE members, who, were declared on by Dsy, into their tribe.
And then, you have the odasity to ask them to stop warring you to attack Infect together.
OH WAIT! Wasn't it Smoke coming to Infect pretty much on a daily basis to attack Dsy together? Because I know, and I just looked, I did get a msg on skype, every single day, asking when Infect would join Smoke in attacking Dsy.
Atleast when we pick on corpses, we don't hold the hands of their tribe mates and tell them everything will be alright in the end.

A good leader always keeps his word.
No, a good leader always wins. Like in this case, when we beat you, without even having to launch a single troop at you.
I even had an ongoing bet with someone that you'd quit the tribe within a week, guess I was right!

Little man, I know more about Smoke then you do.
I mean, I should, pretty sure I duked it myself for a little while to keep you guys afloat. Writing circs for Mason, etc. Oh, I guess you forgot about that, or just simply didn't know about it.

Now, before you post again, think long and hard about it, about how you're making yourself look foolisher, and how much of a negative impact it is continuing to happen on the rest of the tribe mates you abandoned, with every time you post.
You had no reason to leave your tribe mates, plain and simple. There are always alternatives to any problem, you simply, are a coward, and are running away from a fight.

I for one, hope you stick around for a long time, because I can't wait to bring this Infection upon your account as well.

DeletedUser

Seems Smoke has indeed fallen apart, I was hoping for at least a bit of a more exciting fight, to be honest.

And Snoopzy, no offence, but if it was already clear you would be leaving, why get on your high horse here saying you are the new leader for Smoke, and then leave "coincidentally" when your tribe is getting wiped away.

mrpointhore

Here is your first week's update

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 477
Side 2: 416
Difference: 61

chart

Side 1: 185
Side 2: 4
Difference: 181

chart

Side 1: 4,017,849
Side 2: 3,656,684
Difference: 361,165

chart

Side 1: 1,719,612
Side 2: 36,071
Difference: 1,683,541

chart

And the other tribes associated.

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect, IS
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, BOZS, SSCR, %Drunk

Total conquers:

Side 1: 523
Side 2: 663
Difference: 140

chart

Side 1: 263
Side 2: 9
Difference: 254

chart

Side 1: 4,315,710
Side 2: 5,108,980
Difference: 793,270

chart

Side 1: 2,432,846
Side 2: 80,339
Difference: 2,352,507

chart

Snoopzy

Nagoyah - if you speak to Kat or any of Smokes council on Skype you will clearly see that being the Duke was not something I wanted. My intention to leave smoke was before Infect decided to hit Smoke. As to my high horse - would you care to elaborate?

Infect hitting Smoke did not change my decision, there is no possible way that you can disagree with that. Only I know the workings of my decision and only a select few players had been told I was leaving before I left.

Use your spies to read the post inside the Smoke forum, within the post are my reasons for leaving.

Snoopzy

Omar - duking smoke was affecting my personal life. I am not going to stop seeing my friends etc due to a virtual world I play.
While I am out of Smoke I am floating around, I am spending more time doing what I enjoy whilst not having to worry about anything.
Inactivity cannot be helped, real life situations come up - and Don did not leave because he was a spy, Don left because of a personal issue with Zani which she does not wish to be discussed on an online forum.
And with regards to a good leader, that is the core difference between you and I. I keep my word. From what you have said you are implying that you have only made it this far in world 70 through deceit and lies which is a pity for a player who actually shows some skill in his game play.

As to making myself look foolish - I am not the one who was trying his hardest to dodge questions. Nor am I the one acting like a young school boy with name calling or a child who has just be scolded and is throwing his toys of the pram. I feel it would prove beneficial for you to evaluate yourself before you evaluate others.

It has become clear that you are set in your ways. You will not admit you betrayed your word on the forums nor will you cease pretending that you know everything about why I do things. For this reason I will be stopping the conversation here. You may post what you wish, I see no need to reply as neither of us gain nothing from it. The facts have been presented.
If anyone wants skype log proof all you need to do is add me on skype or message me in-game.

For those of you in Infect I wish you luck. To you Omar I wish maturity and calmness of mind, we all have life lessons to learn, I am learning mine - I hope you learn yours too.

darkaniken2

Seems to me that calling this a 'war' is an exaggeration in the extreme. More of Infect just deciding they want some new real estate to the north.