Infect vs Smoke

mrpointhore

The only lesson I've learned, is that I didn't need to stack my front with Smoke.
Lol.

Please don't quit. Now that you have all the free time without having to duke, I hope you stick around for a while.

And just to clarify, I personally never lied to you.
But if you want to continue to be 5 years old and cry about someone lieing to you, be my guest, it gives me a chuckle every time you say it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well I have only just gotten back but from just looking around infected will win this world.

I have seen people making comments about them not warring much but to be almost 2 times bigger then 2nd place no one has the right to say anything about there methods.

As it looks at the moment the best attack that anyone on W70 has against them at this stage is look for another world as even if tribes ranking 2 nd and 3rd where to team up infected would still be almost the same size.

the only way infected will not win this world is if there tribe was to fall apart but i dont see that happening.

or if 3-4 tribes where to work together and do a mass attack.

But as i say again I do not see that happening.

My hat goes off to infected in the way they have played this world.

But I will not be up and quitting no not this little GOTH I will stay as long as I can just to be a pain in there back sides ;) as much as i can it may not be much on the big scale but small little personal victory's will fell just as good at the end of the day <3

DeletedUser

Nagoyah - if you speak to Kat or any of Smokes council on Skype you will clearly see that being the Duke was not something I wanted. My intention to leave smoke was before Infect decided to hit Smoke. As to my high horse - would you care to elaborate?

Infect hitting Smoke did not change my decision, there is no possible way that you can disagree with that. Only I know the workings of my decision and only a select few players had been told I was leaving before I left.

Use your spies to read the post inside the Smoke forum, within the post are my reasons for leaving.
I am in no way connected or aware of any people spying for my tribe, neither do I care. I'm just an outstander who happens to start reading the general forums, lol.

All I was saying, is that it just looked pretty 'coincidental' from an outsiders point of view, you leaving Smoke when shit hit the fan. I am not on Skype, nor do I know much about what's going on in W70, so as I said, that's just how it looked to me.

MR.MR

GothicAxe, this world is far from over, I've played two worlds where rank 1 nearly doubled rank 2 playing in the rank 2 tribe, and we have won both of those worlds.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112521

It looks like the main issue between Smoke & Infect is a lack of trust between either tribe, with both seeing the other as dishonest or deceitful.

Before continuing with this short post, we wish to state that DSy4 has no interest in getting involved in such arguments.

In our talks with Infect, we have found the 3 members of Infect leadership we have spoken to as friendly, honest and transparent. We have found no problems at all in any talks with them.

In our much less extensive conversations with various individuals who have been in Smoke, we have found a similar attitude (we are aware of 1 individual that has been dishonest diplomatically with other tribes about DSy4, but that is just that...1 individual, who has not spoken to DSy4).

Nuke, Noble, War. That's all that really matters!

Keep your axes bloody, rather than the thread :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

GothicAxe, this world is far from over, I've played two worlds where rank 1 nearly doubled rank 2 playing in the rank 2 tribe, and we have won both of those worlds.

Yes but was number one tribe over 2 times smaller then number 1 and also remaber infected also have other smaller tribes they can call in to help AKA Bashers I know of 2 of the top of my head

MR.MR

it was 25 members verse 90, with the enemy's main tribe of 60 having a higher points/member than us, so we were more than doubly outnumbered. We started the war down nearly 2500 caps as they broke alliance with us while we were finishing eating the last rank 1 tribe we had taken down, and we finished killing the players/tribe we had already started, before turning around and blasting into them. We won that war after 2 years and thus won the world after 5 years of playing from the underdog position.

Nothing against Infect, but this world is far from over. Infect needs 42.5% to go to reach the dominance, DSy4 only needs 48.5%, its only a 6% difference in domination between rank 1 and 2, and each tribe needs to nearly quadruple in size before its over. The most important thing to winning a world is continuing to log in and try even when the going gets very tough. DSy4 has gained 240mil ODD in wars to Infect's 30mil, and kept fighting despite taking it in the rear from most of the top 5. Now they have emerged stronger than ever. Whether DSy4 or Infect will emerge victorious will come down to the determination of the players and the ability of the dukes to keep their players focused and motivated. And to say that this world is over, and that we should pack it in and move on is absurd when the top two tribes are only 1/4 of the way to the domination requirement.

mrpointhore

Yes but was number one tribe over 2 times smaller then number 1 and also remaber infected also have other smaller tribes they can call in to help AKA Bashers I know of 2 of the top of my head

So it's bad that we had more villages then your tribe, even when we had equal number of members? Woops, sorry for having more villages.

Infect has smaller tribes helping? Infect has IS, that's all. Smoke, has %drunk, Bozs, screen, drugs, and god know's how many more I can't remember off the top of my head.

DeletedUser

it was 25 members verse 90, with the enemy's main tribe of 60 having a higher points/member than us, so we were more than doubly outnumbered. We started the war down nearly 2500 caps as they broke alliance with us while we were finishing eating the last rank 1 tribe we had taken down, and we finished killing the players/tribe we had already started, before turning around and blasting into them. We won that war after 2 years and thus won the world after 5 years of playing from the underdog position.

Nothing against Infect, but this world is far from over. Infect needs 42.5% to go to reach the dominance, DSy4 only needs 48.5%, its only a 6% difference in domination between rank 1 and 2, and each tribe needs to nearly quadruple in size before its over. The most important thing to winning a world is continuing to log in and try even when the going gets very tough. DSy4 has gained 240mil ODD in wars to Infect's 30mil, and kept fighting despite taking it in the rear from most of the top 5. Now they have emerged stronger than ever. Whether DSy4 or Infect will emerge victorious will come down to the determination of the players and the ability of the dukes to keep their players focused and motivated. And to say that this world is over, and that we should pack it in and move on is absurd when the top two tribes are only 1/4 of the way to the domination requirement.

Sorry I don't mean to sound disrespectful at all but i think when it come to the fight If it is DSY against Infected.

Infected will fall I have now gone against both sides and infected seems to be a lot more of a heavy hitter and have much better diplomatic skills but that is just my point of view from where i stand

DeletedUser112209

You're compliments are flattering Mr Gothicaxe, but I think there's still a lot that could happen on this world. It's very far from over.

DeletedUser108039

Omar - duking smoke was affecting my personal life. I am not going to stop seeing my friends etc due to a virtual world I play.
While I am out of Smoke I am floating around, I am spending more time doing what I enjoy whilst not having to worry about anything.
Inactivity cannot be helped, real life situations come up - and Don did not leave because he was a spy, Don left because of a personal issue with Zani which she does not wish to be discussed on an online forum.
And with regards to a good leader, that is the core difference between you and I. I keep my word. From what you have said you are implying that you have only made it this far in world 70 through deceit and lies which is a pity for a player who actually shows some skill in his game play.

As to making myself look foolish - I am not the one who was trying his hardest to dodge questions. Nor am I the one acting like a young school boy with name calling or a child who has just be scolded and is throwing his toys of the pram. I feel it would prove beneficial for you to evaluate yourself before you evaluate others.

It has become clear that you are set in your ways. You will not admit you betrayed your word on the forums nor will you cease pretending that you know everything about why I do things. For this reason I will be stopping the conversation here. You may post what you wish, I see no need to reply as neither of us gain nothing from it. The facts have been presented.
If anyone wants skype log proof all you need to do is add me on skype or message me in-game.

For those of you in Infect I wish you luck. To you Omar I wish maturity and calmness of mind, we all have life lessons to learn, I am learning mine - I hope you learn yours too.

Hate to say it but i told you Smoke would collapse when you asked some of the people in TT to join you.... Was never a big fan of Smoke personaly... you needed us to support you vs a tribe half your size not to say they were not more skilled but still half your size. Good luck with whatever you do

mrpointhore

Updated Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke

Timeframe: 18/03/2014 00:00:00 to 01/04/2014 18:28:03

Total conquers:

Side 1: 984
Side 2: 816
Difference: 168

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 300
Side 2: 7
Difference: 293

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,395,230
Side 2: 7,272,559
Difference: 1,122,671

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,791,694
Side 2: 64,987
Difference: 2,726,707

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect, IS
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, %Drugs, BOZS, SSCR
Players: WalisPuhuk, zaxxchen

Timeframe: 18/03/2014 00:00:00 to 01/04/2014 18:28:03

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,109
Side 2: 1,055
Difference: 54

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 431
Side 2: 14
Difference: 417

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,228,009
Side 2: 8,637,186
Difference: 590,823

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,955,550
Side 2: 128,499
Difference: 3,827,051

chart

DeletedUser112209

Regardless of whatever excuse is mentioned, those stats are simply shocking. I am honestly extremely disappointed in the players in Smoke. They are performing flat out shamefully. And i don't direct that at the players bleeding villages as some of them are actually the main ones fighting back and putting up admirable defensive effort despite being pretty much completely abandoned by their tribe. What boggles my mind is how uninvolved smoke's larger accounts are in the war (and not only this one but also the DSy4 one), while there are active tribemates of theirs getting left out to dry on the front. They seem to be happy caring for themselves and their own growth. And that's just fine. They can grow, but they can't hide. They will eventually find themselves suffering the same fate.

mrpointhore

They have been in rough shape since they brought in those PTT and ACE players into their tribe. They have had a shakey leadership, at best since then, that has been their main issue, and continues to be so right now.

Michael Wittman

They have been in rough shape since they brought in those PTT and ACE players into their tribe. They have had a shakey leadership, at best since then, that has been their main issue, and continues to be so right now.

yea thats what you get when you run things the way they do. :p im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolololz

and now snoopzy has joind cdc and lost all of his nukes hehe. he is so smart its funny lololol. dont worry, sparta will take care of snoopzy and katara.

smoke? what did you ever see in him? he talked a good game? be smart please

mrpointhore

Stop talking smack when you haven't earned the right to do so.
That's how Smoke's downfall started, and I really don't like people who gloat when they do nothing.

DeletedUser

Stop talking smack when you haven't earned the right to do so.
That's how Smoke's downfall started, and I really don't like people who gloat when they do nothing.

Nothing to gloat about? Michael Wittman is a top 500 player running a tribe with over 4M points. He has overcome many obstacles to get where he is. He has fought players 5x his size and conquered some villages from those players. I feel sorry for snoopzy and anyone else who falls into Michael Wittman's crosshairs.

DeletedUser

Nothing to gloat about? Michael Wittman is a top 500 player running a tribe with over 4M points. He has overcome many obstacles to get where he is. He has fought players 5x his size and conquered some villages from those players. I feel sorry for snoopzy and anyone else who falls into Michael Wittman's crosshairs.
I hope that this is sarcasm

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

no of Posts: 2

u must be from the whittman fan club i persume ? :icon_rolleyes: