Infection Keeps On Spreading

DeletedUser

Looks like more food for {I}. What's with this world and recruiting refugees?

DeletedUser

very good, {I} has proven it self well against the local opposition. lets see how they manage this but i think its going to be more of a masacre than a war... Good luck to both sides... KACB is defenetly gonna need it :D

DeletedUser

{I} Infection already preparing just incase Happy picks them.

some frontline villages of Infection already stacked against an attempt will be made by happy..

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Accurate your information clearly is based on the evidence provided, it does not however belong on this thread as there has been no member transaction from our refugees in to the Happy tribe.

Maybe you should start a new thread for that topic, as opposed to derailing a war topic with your random comments? :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What is truth?

Truth is but a word, to describe an accurate presentation of factual information that is provided to a person, or persons in this manner, of which the information being provided is able to be backed up by evidence of a reliable nature. The evidence provided in your incredibly astute claim is fairly clear. It just is. That's fair enough - as far as evidence goes, I've admittedly seen worse. I would not coin the vocabulary you are using personally however - truth by definition is an indisputable fact. This fact is disputable until some form of proof is shown either way.

I am neither going to acknowledge or deny the claim you have made, as it is fairly obvious you merely wish for {I} to tell you whether we are moving north or east after the southwest of the map is ours :)
/end troll

DeletedUser

but the fact is that Happy already thinking of warring Infection since Infection is composed of former members of HEAD which junked by Happy..

DeletedUser

I am neither going to acknowledge or deny the claim you have made, as it is fairly obvious you merely wish for {I} to tell you whether we are moving north or east after the southwest of the map is ours :)
/end troll

What's the time zone in K74 anyway Googly? Do you observe Daylight Saving Time there?
/Reminder to self - When Googly responds adjust clocks

DeletedUser96641

Vilja: My apologies as I failed to thoroughly read the inter-connected thread. The answer I was seeking was already in the other thread:
So if I read this correctly your answer is "Yes" to warring ANY tribe if they recruited an ex-Epic member, not a "what if".

NO not any tribe would automatically be warred by us if they were to recruit an epic member. This tribe was already on bad terms and considered enemies because they had been providing epic with support 2 weeks in advance, thus making our relationship with them even more rocky...`

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NO not any tribe would automatically be warred by us if they were to recruit an epic member. This tribe was already on bad terms and considered enemies because they had been providing epic with support 2 weeks in advance, thus making our relationship with them even more rocky...`

Actually, the leadership has made the decision to eliminate essentially all ~EPIC~ members regardless of what tribe they join. So, any tribe picking them up would inherit this war with us, as previously stated by the leadership of {I} :)