Influential players of world 20

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Greetings guys and gals of world 20..We are now nearing the endworld so it's time to look back at the past and see the players and Dukes who ruled the world and plotted the ultimate experiance of destruction in world 20....We gotta be proud guys we enjoyed the flames the fights the propaganda. Yet .But most of all the respect we gave to each as other... as members of this wonderfull world 20 who play the ultimate game tribal wars we must give opinions and thoughts and facts on the true Shakers and Movers to the world..

Guys I salute the Players who will be Mentioned here...

some players who need special mention..

HTM, Runesten, Airsofter, SV Ostroski, Catalina84, Bong972, Randerson, Legdenno, Airsofter, Maxxjd, Patroclus, ..

Lol, gonna post later what they did to the world, feel free to mention everyone you know who did what had to be done to make the game enjoyable.. :)

Have fun..but keep it clean

DeletedUser

maxxjd faught prime by himself and was like winning wasn't he ?

DeletedUser

i like how you mentioned air twice ampac ahaha, but id agree very valuable players, but i think there are plenty more than just that.

like rickyson or op delium and there are plenty others who had significant impact on this world throughout the time ive been here

DeletedUser65647

The most influential players of w20 are the (many times silent) warriors of Prime, such as:
Andgatton
RageFang
Alanazz
Slugie^Be
rocknrollstar76

and a few others.

Without them things would have looked very different. Trust me.

/JH

DeletedUser

I do not appreciate the Runesten skills as duke (he lied 'indirectly' and lost the honor in front of me). As player he was active and I can say he was bad but also not so good. I remember him as being a worker and that all matter.
On the list you mention you also should add at least original player , wizzy. He was good at his time.
And you can also double write, Catalina84 (check his other world to understand) ^_^

DeletedUser

i like how you mentioned air twice ampac ahaha,

:icon_cool:

But there is really no singular influential person. With every person that is listed there are many other players that enabled the person to achieve what he did.

I'd say for most of the world(the beginning stages and mid stages where activity still exists at a decent size) Hulk was the most influential tribe in the world. And some of the core players behind that were: KBK, Wizzy, Ricky, Runesten, Killasama, x-char, bong972, Yaznaki, Loonman, dredgy, lvl0h3n, andyblin1, and many others I did not mention.

Yeah, I may be bias, but we were unchallenged in the world for over a year and our every action(even changing our name:icon_eek:) sent the players in the world into an uproar.

There are many other influential tribes that have effected the world as well, though. There are way too many to list.

DeletedUser

Slugie^Be

Without them things would have looked very different. Trust me.

/JH

slurgie in my personal opinion isnt very good. specially when he sends our 300 fakes but they only came from 2 different villages. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser65647

slurgie in my personal opinion isnt very good. specially when he sends our 300 fakes but they only came from 2 different villages. :icon_rolleyes:

I am not saying that those players are the most skilled(and not that they aren't either), but that it is those kind of persistent and devoted players that have made the difference on this world. That's for sure.

And on the other side we have all those self-claimed TW Gods that hits the delete button all the time...

DeletedUser

And on the other side we have all those self-claimed TW Gods that hits the delete button all the time...

Just because a player leaves a world doesn't mean they couldn't beat those that stayed.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In the south, in my opinion..the influential tribe is H-Bomb- I think we controlled more continents than any tribe..

H-Bomb and Emc2 took control more continents than Hulk.. players at that time in the south were strong, jhill94, damm4ever, julius,najj canmauler..

Lol, but the world consiperd against us everyone declared war on us or...lol I remember Maxxjd declared war on everyone..:)

Just my opinion of course..

DeletedUser

Adrain.15 and Berry both had an impact, at least in the 46 region and the paths many of the players around there took.

Eksiljyden

I think all the talk about influence is hypotetical. It's all about the player posting and how he/she defines influence.

Is it ODA?
Is it number of villages?
Is it due to being banned?
Is it due to his/her skills in the game?

Usually influence comes with size and membership in a big tribe. But I also think that a small player can influence the world...

DeletedUser

Catalina was a noob and a point whore

randerson only helped ruin the world even more than it was

leg was a loud mouthed egotistical noob who helped randy ruin the world even more so

maxxjd was just a player, he had no impact, he was never a figurehead...all you ever did was badmouth him chris...he went on vacation and gave you his sit which you didn't accept for nearly two weeks...that's why he quit.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Harry man, these guys made it more enjoyable as it is....as a matter of fact I should include you as one of the warriors of world 20 fought one tribe and won....

To bad you deleted your one of the best propaganda maker there is...besides maker73 of course...

Guyverone..My salutes to one of the best members of WORld 20 A WARRIOR and a good friend.. :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think all the talk about influence is hypotetical. It's all about the player posting and how he/she defines influence.

Is it ODA?
Is it number of villages?
Is it due to being banned?
Is it due to his/her skills in the game?

Usually influence comes with size and membership in a big tribe. But I also think that a small player can influence the world...

You can include propaganda..Bosss... :)

DeletedUser

In the south, in my opinion..the influential tribe is H-Bomb- I think we controlled more continents than any tribe..

H-Bomb and Emc2 took control more continents than Hulk.. players at that time in the south were strong, jhill94, damm4ever, julius,najj canmauler..

Lol, but the world consiperd against us everyone declared war on us or...lol I remember Maxxjd declared war on everyone..:)

Just my opinion of course..

Must say I miss those days.. All the then active players working together to take control of those southern K's and dominating anyone that tried to stand in the way.. But somewhere along the way activity began to slack off and things started to change.. I know that my activity fell off as new worlds were opened and such..

DeletedUser

Harry man, these guys made it more enjoyable as it is....as a matter of fact I should include you as one of the warriors of world 20 fought one tribe and won....

To bad you deleted your one of the best propaganda maker there is...besides maker73 of course...

I don't think maker's posts really counted as propaganda, and besides, don't mention his name or he might come back to us :icon_eek: