Influential Players of World 54 Top 7 Opinions Only

DeletedUser

There is a big difference between villages and influence.

Influence plays a big part in shaping a world, it shapes how players behave how they act and how they lead...Every tribe has different leaders influencing them and those propaganda makers who creates doubt on players minds..

These are my most Influential players in this world.

1. Don Mills- Strong leader led the tribe to Good wars which Pluto won.

2. Pactli- A good leader managed to influence ihis tribe to become the top ODA warrior of the world.

3. Valth- We all know what he is capable of....

4. Bloodhood- Zombie a rim tribe but look what has he done he organized them to become a hungry tribe wanting more

5. HeftySmurf- His antics in the forums are funny at best..But he managed to influence people in other tribes with his lies and deceit(Man I feel sorry to those who believe him they look stupid specially those in the enemy tribe):icon_biggrin:

6. Newbie Bob- A top player has always influence in aworld he will be a powerplayer when the time comes.

7. Cracker- heheheh I just need to add him controlling the propaganda makers in world54 forums

HeftySmurf

ampac hiding behind your alias, why rack up too many infractions on the other account? Im doing a very good job considering im on the frontline and im still nobling Zombie villages.

DeletedUser

ampac hiding behind your alias, why rack up too many infractions on the other account? Im doing a very good job considering im on the frontline and im still nobling Zombie villages.

Why do you even go into it?

HeftySmurf

I dont know really =(

Your super l33t attacks are not keeping me busy enough ;)

DeletedUser

/me is cut.

I am totally more influential! I can make them all hate me or love me if I wanted. <3

DeletedUser98809

/me is cut.

I am totally more influential! I can make them all hate me or love me if I wanted. <3

Technically, we already hate and love you. So you lose! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I'll take a shot at this since it's a really good idea for a thread but no one is posting in it:

1) Pmoi -- he has been the unsung leader from the minute I took over the tribe and even before. I get a lot of the credit but this guy has been with me at every turn and has had a lot of sound advice. He deserves a lot of the credit for making our tribe what it is today. He keeps to himself a lot, so, he's not known among the rest of the world, but, anyone who's been around PATRYN for very long knows he's a very capable leader.

2) Don Mills -- Was a big part of bringing our tribes together and is sound strategically and brings a lot of life to our forums

3) Braypey -- co-lead Glad with 2dark and is a vocal leader in our northern front

4) Awesomesawce -- Turned Chik3n around. Has taken a tribe that was really suffering from innactivity and had them step up and become a solid force again.

5) Valth -- Has a solid tribe and been influential in many wars. Seems to have his tribe moving in the right direction

6) BH/SS -- Have a solid tribe with a good rim position in the NE. Try more than anyone to persuade people via the forums, but, quiet as of late.

7) Hiba/bell -- Someone has to build troops to nuke. High ODA and solid account.

There are a ton more I could have listed from my own tribe, but, refrained due to being afraid of leaving someone out and I'm sure other tribes don't want to see a list of all my players. My aplogies to Act1 as you all are so far away that I've had too little contact with you guys, but, I'm sure several of your guys could have made the list had I been more familiar with you :p.

DeletedUser

I'll make a list aswell, mostly consist of North players sorry south idk much about you :(

1- Devicem = Has great connection with rest of tribe, and a great war leader. He is one of best co-leaders I've ever seen.

2- Stukadave = You should just observe that guy, the best war commander and has the biggest credit on Glad victory. Made havoc of K36, and still looking for more.

3- I killed a bird = While we had no intention to fight Glad, he first merged with our war targets (angry), then had to give them back to us, then allied with our next war targets... Has a very significant role on how NW looks today.

4- Kokheng/yourtime = Created a tribe just as they want I think, agressive, silent and ran over anything on their path.

5- Pactli = Has a style at leadership, dont know much about how he leads but by looking at size of tribe it must be good =)

6- SS/BH = Created a rim-collective tribe by inviting any big player around their periphery, but now they're trying to fade away after seeing their happy recruiting era come to an end after facing a real war.

7- Hibakusha = Doing whatever he can to give life to tribe(s) he's been in. Everyone said Chik3n is such an amazing tribe, I always said its not a good one and still dont think TBD fixed anything. TBD wouldnt last that long if he (and bell of course ;) wouldnt give that efforts, they postponed downfall really more than I expected.

DeletedUser37628

Pactli - Solid leader with solid advisors to boot ;)
Don Mills - Was a big part of bringing our tribes together and is sound strategically and brings a lot of life to our forums (very original, I know)
plaguehammer - Solid.
citizen kane - Hilarious.
Hymn - Good strategist and tribemate.
Jack Gangly - Held his own fighting alongside Don Mills, and is capable of making decent posts in the externals.
Mr. Lanky - Never spoken to him, personally, but he does a good job of making decent posts in the externals, for the most part.

Honorable mention: zachary.2 - Has somehow managed to pull his head out of his ass in the last month or so and make decent posts in these forums, which is refreshing to see from a member of punch.
Dishonorable mention: HeftySmurf - So full of crap, everything he says is all but discredited by now. Keep it up, mate.

DeletedUser

Ever thought its not jumping on the bandwagon its simply that everybody thinks the same about you?

HeftySmurf

everybody is several players?

wanky, pact, ampac, jimmy, going

all the same tribe that i flamed for being internal noobs for the world to see.

DeletedUser

I'm not in Win! genius. And nice to see you're too unoriginal to come up with your own derogatory name for me. I was expecting 'absolute tool' again, seems to be your favourite.

Its more than just us, we're just more vocal about it.

Kash2Smash

most influential:

hefty: he is my idol <3 the very reason for my existence on W54.

don mills: writing anything is just repeating wht everyone has already mentioned bout him.

plaguehammer: great player (as far as i have seen), helps to keep tribe communication and order up.

maker: always enjoy his forum presence and arguements.

DeletedUser37628

lol you don't know who I am, and you apparently don't know who Lanky is. Funny stuff.

It's not our fault we are the only ones willing to call you out on your crap. Your excuse of using morale as a way to survive was pretty amusing though, I will admit. You are a morale basher. Morale bashers only last for a certain amount of time, and they rely on larger players to protect them when they get caught with too many well-timed incomings. If you are facing a player 10x your size, morale will be 80% after you've been on the world for 123 days. 80% of 5 nukes per village is not a good trade-off for you, and you would inevitably be forced to ask for support. It's only a matter of time before your tribemates realize that you will never grow quickly enough to be worthwhile. I wish you luck with your idea of a good strategy, and I hope for your tribe's sake they don't buy in to what you are spewing.