Influential Players of World 54 Top 7 Opinions Only

DeletedUser37628

His impact on the world is through manipulation and deceit, he does what he does for himself and himself only if it benefits him to do good for WIN! then he will do it.

You dont, wont and cant realize that.

I play this game to have fun. I don't play this game because I think I'm indebted to my tribemates on a personal level or something. I will continue to do what I think is best for WIN! because in doing so, I am allowing MYSELF to continue having fun with people I have gotten to know over time for as long as possible. Also, I enjoy doing things for the tribe, because it makes me feel good. I highly doubt a majority of people playing this game actively are doing so because they feel the need to look solely after the tribe's best interests. We all have our own agendas, and considering this is a game, one would think the most common of these would be to have fun.

Even the most loyal of players are most likely loyal because they take pride in their ability to support a cause they think is worth supporting, even if it means ending their gameplay experience. There aren't very many truly selfless people, in general.

DeletedUser

You telling me how to play the game? amusing

Wasn't telling you how to play the game at all... Just explaining the Human condition to you since I am an expert when it comes to that.

I'm glad that I amuse you coz you truly are the Bee's Knees in my eyes. :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

Wasn't telling you how to play the game at all... Just explaining the Human condition to you since I am an expert when it comes to that.

I'm glad that I amuse you coz you truly are the Bee's Knees in my eyes. :icon_rolleyes:

Really? i would love to see that ratified.

DeletedUser

Really? i would love to see that ratified.

Let's just say it's what I do, professionally. Ratified? I assume you meant verified. Your influence is beginning to fade as you show off your ignorance.

DeletedUser

And lets end this little debate here. Get on topic, or i am closing the thread. This back and forth bantering is not conducive towards a happy enviroment.

HeftySmurf

Indeed so Cracker i shall leave it with this one little thing, Ratified and Verified are so similar and much the same.

DeletedUser

And lets end this little debate here. Get on topic, or i am closing the thread. This back and forth bantering is not conducive towards a happy enviroment.
lol, then all the w54 threads would be closed.

Ravi