Influential Players of World 54 Top 7 Opinions Only

DeletedUser37628

Heheheheheh Hello!

The newsletter brought me here, thought I would check up ;). I dont think anyone knows who I am(was) though. I enjoyed the parts of this I read, for many reasons. Best wishes!

Pm me if you want to talk I wont be checking back.

:icon_eek:

Must pm! :icon_biggrin:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ok New top 7 influential people in the world Right now. Lol, Maker73s point of view.

1. Valth - Still the undisputed leader of Punch, his carefull planning by cunning and black-ops strategy is unheard of in any worlds.

2. Jinx - Leader of RAW, Honorable leader , a strong leader leading a strong tribe, they Eliminating Spudsdeq shows their true form and coordination

3. Don Mills- Leader of Win..Well he is the best! ;)

4. Newbie- Bob- Need I say more

5. Josheb- He still enjoy considerable amount of influence in the core area, Maybe its his size, or Backward diplomacy

6. Bong972- Players still believe him, so maybe he is doing something right.

7. Hereswolfman- You may not know it but he got a group of strong players backing him up.

DeletedUser100988

ok New top 7 influential people in the world Right now. Lol, Maker73s point of view.

1. Valth - Still the undisputed leader of Punch, his carefull planning by cunning and black-ops strategy is unheard of in any worlds.

2. Jinx - Leader of RAW, Honorable leader , a strong leader leading a strong tribe, they Eliminating Spudsdeq shows their true form and coordination

3. Don Mills- Leader of Win..Well he is the best! ;)

4. Newbie- Bob- Need I say more

5. Josheb- He still enjoy considerable amount of influence in the core area, Maybe its his size, or Backward diplomacy

6. Bong972- Players still believe him, so maybe he is doing something right.

7. Hereswolfman- You may not know it but he got a group of strong players backing him up.

Thank you :icon_cool:
And I pretty much agree with the list too, great job.

DeletedUser37628

Well, I would say both maker and I have been pretty influential in shaping this world's politics, so I suppose you are actually on point despite the obvious sarcasm.

DeletedUser

Well, I would say both maker and I have been pretty influential in shaping this world's politics, so I suppose you are actually on point despite the obvious sarcasm.

I was under the impression you couldn't even shape playdoh. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser37628

If I have any playdoh, it's probably as hard as a rock by now, so I guess you're right! :icon_surprised: How cunning, I appreciate your input, guyverone!

edit: LOL, you deleted my comment on your blog, funny guy. Where's the love?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I have any playdoh, it's probably as hard as a rock by now, so I guess you're right! :icon_surprised: How cunning, I appreciate your input, guyverone!

edit: LOL, you deleted my comment on your blog, funny guy. Where's the love?

I didn't want comments on them, but the disable option doesn't seem to work. :icon_cry:

HeftySmurf

anybody who thinks maker73 is good has the brainpower of a wannabe katie price.

HeftySmurf

Its my opinion of one of the so called influential players of world 54, therefore making it relevant.

DeletedUser37628

It was about his skill, not his influence, so it was not actually very relevant...

HeftySmurf

takes skill to be influential.

Please dont try debate with me, you are basically arguing a case you cant win.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol, hefty your nothing man...See you got no accounts that you could claim your own, your a failed player who thinks he is so good. No one would believe you man. Your a pathological liar.

Last edited:

DeletedUser37628

takes skill to be influential.

Please dont try debate with me, you are basically arguing a case you cant win.

Being influential is a skill in and of itself, so I suppose you are right. But you are talking about his skill as a player when that does not determine a player's influence on those around him. Maker has a big impact on how others in WIN! have gotten to where they are, and if you don't and can't realize that.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

lol, hefty your nothing man...See you got no accounts that you could claim your own, your a failed player who thinks he is so good. No one would believe you man. Your a pathological liar.

Really? I think the many players who know me quite well would have something to disagree with there.

Being influential is a skill in and of itself, so I suppose you are right. But you are talking about his skill as a player when that does not determine a player's influence on those around him. Maker has a big impact on how others in WIN! have gotten to where they are, and if you don't and can't realize that.

His impact on the world is through manipulation and deceit, he does what he does for himself and himself only if it benefits him to do good for WIN! then he will do it.

You dont, wont and cant realize that.

DeletedUser

His impact on the world is through manipulation and deceit, he does what he does for himself and himself only if it benefits him to do good for WIN! then he will do it.

You dont, wont and cant realize that.

Well Mr. Obvious thank you for your words. We all are in the position we are in for our own reasons. This is not a Selfless game of philanthropic endeavors. Big word for such a little fella I know... Let me break it down for you in simpler terms.

Use me as an example... We are a part of Win! because we enjoy the players we have met along the way through the Ranks of the tribes we have been in. Pretty Selfish... We also have players that we have met along the way within the tribe that we do not enjoy and secretly take pleasure watching them fail... Spud, Hiba, Reiny, knoxious, werreback and a few others we hated even though they were in the tribe. Again... Selfish. But we know they will fail, join another tribe because they feel unwanted, or just quit and get internaled. That's just because we understand humans that hide their true identities in a faceless browser game can be less than truthful. Something I suggest you realize straight away while playing TW... Unless of course your real name is Hefty Smurf... In that case I apologize.