Influential Players of World 60

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Greetings world 60, i would like to know who are the most influential players that drives this world. Everybody has their basic idea who are the players who are shapping this world..Ill post my inlfuential players later. Btw, please explain why this player is influential, be it he is a great duke who demands respect, a strategist, a hugger, a warlord a backstabber...Well I think u guys understand it..

DeletedUser

Kimmy. That's not even difficult. Whether she chooses to wield her power and influence is a completely different question.

DeletedUser

Ampac influential in what way? Surely the three most influential players worldwide are the three dukes of the top tribes?

Or do you mean the "behind-the-scenes" people who advise and help the dukes? If so the only people with the proper picture there are the dukes themselves :)

Ben

DeletedUser

Dylan, ampac, and jfsmith believe it or not are who I rate as being the 3 most influential on how the world has shaped thusfar and current.

DeletedUser

I would say that early game LFB was one of the most influential players as they set the bar for offensive play. The three dukes are obviously important. But i think that when a world war does break out then the real influential players will be those who participate in the war the most, be it in a defensive or offensive role.

Seeing as we have had no long major wars at the moment i think most people have just been influential to their own area's and not to the entire world.

DeletedUser37628

In no particular order, this is my list of people I feel have been the most influential in some way since I joined this world:

Dylan
Maker
Sp.ag
James and I
Poo
Oreely?
jfsmith

Whishy

sp.ag is looking pretty influential right now with Valour going poof..

DeletedUser37628

sp.ag is looking pretty influential right now with Valour going poof..

Your argument is based on fallacy, and is off topic in a subtle and demeaning way to boot. Please be quiet.

DeletedUser

In no particular order, this is my list of people I feel have been the most influential in some way since I joined this world:

Dylan
Maker
Sp.ag
James and I
Poo
Oreely?
jfsmith

Not happy with you...

DeletedUser37628

Also, if disbanding a tribe occupying nearly a third of the world isn't influential, then I don't know what is.